PDA

View Full Version : Advice....anyone, anyone?

PlayNSkillz
Dec 29, 2006, 06:42 AM
Whats crackin everyone? Been lurking here for the past (quite the fountain of infinite knowledge and wisdom here) few weeks and I've finally decided to sign up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ok, so here's my situation: I'm a lvl 30 male Human Guntecher and I've been wondering whether or not I should switch my class. I was drawn to Guntecher because it's a good support class (which I aim for) that can still hold its own in battle. However, the Fortegunner and Protranser classes also appeal to me. The only thing that prevents me from switching is the fact that Protransers get cheated hardcore on their stats and Fortegunenrs can't use TECHNICS period.

Hopefully you guys can aid me in my decision. Thanks in advance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BTW does anybody play PSU on the 360? Almost none of my friends (except 1) has PSU. Most of them are stuck on Gears and R6V (which I still kinda am) so I'm pretty much soloing everything. It would be nice to join a party and chill with you . Just hit me up, my GT is PlayNSkillz 777

icewyrm
Dec 29, 2006, 08:12 AM
May as well just stick with guntecher. Sounds to me like it fits what you want it to do, so whats the point in changing jobs now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: icewyrm on 2006-12-30 00:02 ]</font>

LegendKilla01
Dec 29, 2006, 01:38 PM
WARTECHER!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DonRoyale
Dec 29, 2006, 01:41 PM
...make a new character? o_O

Seriously, you seem like you want to make this obvious. Keep your character a Guntecher, it's obvious it's what makes you comfortable.

Make a new character and make them a Fortegunner or a Protranser, or whatever expert class appeals to you.

WrathOfMegid
Dec 29, 2006, 01:43 PM
On the support angle, Protranser would be your best bet for a switch. Their traps are enhanced, so you'd be dishing out freeze like crazy and saving the fighting types some damage, and giving everyone a little breathing room.
If you're really into status effects, though, go fortegunner. But you sound more like a protranser to me.

PlayNSkillz
Dec 30, 2006, 05:11 AM
I appreciate the comments guys. I think I'm just gonna keep at it with my Guntecher and create a CAST Protranser.

Haha, guess I had an episode of doubt in my class decision.