PDA

View Full Version : Well Jp site has what the XBOX 360 will have on the 12th.

buzyb77
Dec 29, 2006, 02:17 PM
Enjoy

Link so that it doesn't break forum dimensions (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://phantasystaruniverse.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dphantasy%2Bstar%2BUniverse%26hl%3Den% 26lr%3D%26sa%3DG)

/Edit Arislan Better, no forum stretch marks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2006-12-29 13:56 ]</font>

BlueFire2k5
Dec 29, 2006, 04:14 PM
Nice. At least we can rely on the Japanese Website to give us details on the updates before they happen.

From what I can tell from that site, it looks like we're getting confirmation on Buff and Damu techs and also that Grove of Fanatics S will be released. I can't tell exactly what the other two S ranks are, but it looks like the Moatoob Onmagoug ("Sand animal of most misfortune," ha) and probably the mission before him.

Oh, and Bruce's dungeon. That should be interesting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFire2k5 on 2006-12-29 13:16 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Dec 29, 2006, 04:16 PM
The joke is there's only max. 5000 Japanese players on 360.

This is a fact, Japanese registrations started around the 27000 mark and 360 regs are now into the 32000s.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 29, 2006, 04:22 PM
Is that Meteo Buster I see in the pic they used for the coming SUV on January 12th? o_O

Knowbodie
Dec 29, 2006, 04:44 PM
Im gonna need more money for those buffs.

MayLee
Dec 29, 2006, 04:54 PM
MM, delicious. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Umberger
Dec 29, 2006, 06:23 PM
From what I understand, this is what's in the update:

3rd Story Mission at the HIVE, seems like your partner is Hyuga.
Bruce's Dungeon party mission.
Snow lobby, which will be active until February 2nd.
Grove of Fanatics S
Mine Defense S (Sealing Device Defense S?...bad translation...sorry if that's not it, I don't play on Moatoob)
Dimmagolus S (Is it Terror of the Desert? Don't play on Moatoob so I don't know the mission name, just that you fight him)
Level cap increased from 60->70
Sword PA that is used by GH-410 (sounds like it's that one anyways)
A new Double Saber and new Double Daggers (hard to tell from the picture) PA.
Dark element bullet(s)
Dambarta (possibly other Dam- spells...no mention of them however)
Deband (possibly other buffs...no mention of them however)
Higher ranking armors (S-Rank armors maybe?)
2 new SUV weapons (Meteo Buster is shown)
New clothes
New room decoration themes.

Yay.

DonRoyale
Dec 29, 2006, 06:43 PM
On 2006-12-29 15:23, Umberger wrote:

Grove of Fanatics S
Mine Defense S (Sealing Device Defense S?...bad translation...sorry if that's not it, I don't play on Moatoob)
Dimmagolus S (Is it Terror of the Desert? Don't play on Moatoob so I don't know the mission name, just that you fight him)
Dark element bullet(s)
New clothes

Yay.

It appears we're all gonna get all the NPC's as meatshields...>>

SPINNING BREAK?! NOWAI @_@

A new Twin Dagger PA, hawt. :3

Really, Dambarta is the only Dam-spell we need. (Since there's no Damzonde...>>) There MIGHT be a need for Dammegid...>>

And Dummygolus S is Desert Of Terror, BTW.

If we're getting Deband and not Shifta, that's just retarded. >>

I hope we get Zoldial and Retirer, and the debuffs too...>>

And the clothes are pretty good...=D

Yay! =D

LightBreaker
Dec 29, 2006, 07:07 PM
Where is Bogga Zabba? D:

drizzle
Dec 29, 2006, 08:24 PM
On 2006-12-29 15:23, Umberger wrote

System Defense S perhaps? Would make sense since Desert Terror is in the list too. Would be nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Namira
Dec 29, 2006, 10:22 PM
You're getting all buffs/debuffs, 1 new PA for each weapon, darkness shot for all guns, all damu-techs etc, they just only show those 6.

Kismet
Dec 29, 2006, 10:24 PM
Microsoft enjoys ripping off of Sega's hard work for their own continous profit, huh?

watashiwa
Dec 29, 2006, 10:26 PM
On 2006-12-29 19:24, Kismet wrote:
Microsoft enjoys ripping off of Sega's hard work for their own continous profit, huh?

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

The monthly fee you pay to play XBox360's version of PSU goes to Sonic Team.

MegaBUD
Dec 29, 2006, 10:29 PM
Microsoft > Sega

Kismet
Dec 29, 2006, 10:31 PM
On 2006-12-29 19:26, watashiwa wrote:

On 2006-12-29 19:24, Kismet wrote:

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

The monthly fee you pay to play XBox360's version of PSU goes to Sonic Team.

No, dumbass. SOME people might buy the 360 for its better graphics and updates. That's what I meant. I wasn't talking about the fee at all.

Besides, who needs 10 dollars a month when you work under Bill Gates?

watashiwa
Dec 29, 2006, 10:34 PM
What does your reply have to do with the game's updates, though? I don't get why you had to bring the console into it. Everyone knew the 12th update is going to be the same as the PC/PS2 update..

Your post said that Microsoft was ripping off Sega for their own profit, when they're not doing such a thing.

Like I said, the money for your subscription goes to Sonic Team and not Microsoft.. your initial post in this thread was a nonsense post and full of shit.. is basically what I'm saying... just like your last post. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-12-29 19:35 ]</font>

Kismet
Dec 29, 2006, 10:50 PM
On 2006-12-29 19:34, watashiwa wrote:
What does your reply have to do with the game's updates, though? I don't get why you had to bring the console into it. Everyone knew the 12th update is going to be the same as the PC/PS2 update..

Your post said that Microsoft was ripping off Sega for their own profit, when they're not doing such a thing.

Like I said, the money for your subscription goes to Sonic Team and not Microsoft.. your initial post in this thread was a nonsense post and full of shit.. is basically what I'm saying... just like your last post. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-12-29 19:35 ]</font>

And who asked you to comment on my opinion? Just because you think it's wrong or inaccurate isn't a reaosn to bitch about it. Go jack off somewheres.

Ronzeru
Dec 29, 2006, 10:55 PM
On 2006-12-29 19:50, Kismet wrote:

On 2006-12-29 19:34, watashiwa wrote:

And who asked you to comment on my opinion? Just because you think it's wrong or inaccurate isn't a reaosn to bitch about it. Go jack off somewheres.

ANGST!!!

watashiwa
Dec 29, 2006, 10:56 PM
Why don't you get that ignorance and retarded random console hating bullshit off of the forum? It's actually against the forum rules anyway. (Read #16)

http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

It's really annoying when some dickwad jumps in any 360 related thread just to sling around "M$ sucks" just because they really have nothing intelligent to say anywhere else. (ESPECIALLY when the comment they made about the 360 or Microsoft is full of complete and utter shit..)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-12-29 19:57 ]</font>

Kismet
Dec 29, 2006, 10:58 PM
On 2006-12-29 19:56, watashiwa wrote:
Why don't you get that ignorance and retarded random console hating bullshit off of the forum? It's actually against the forum rules anyway. (Read #16)

http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

It's really annoying when some dickwad jumps in any 360 related thread just to sling around "M$ sucks" just because they really have nothing intelligent to say anywhere else. (ESPECIALLY when the comment they made about the 360 or Microsoft is full of complete and utter shit..)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-12-29 19:57 ]</font>

It's a annoying when a guy calls a girl a dickwad and when retarded bitches can't kept their freaking Xbox-lovin' mouths closed. Nobody listens to forums rules really. And if you get banned, you just create another account or hack to come back. Duh.

watashiwa
Dec 29, 2006, 11:06 PM
Well, either way, you're annoying.

And .. "Xbox-lovin' mouths"? Jeez, so much hating. You need to stop sippin' that Haterade, girl.

I love games. Period. I don't rant on consoles I don't have just to rant.

I love the XBox360, yes. I don't see anything wrong with enjoying something I've purchased.

I also love my PS2 and Gamecube with plans to get the PS3 and eventually the Wii. Why? Because they'll all have games I'll eventually play.

I have PSU for both the PC and the 360, and I actually like the PC version better.. However, I'm forced to play the 360 version online due to the insecure nature of the PC version.. (I abandoned a Level 50+ character to restart on the 360.. but I really haven't played much even after that..)

I don't see the point in whatever you're trying to pull.. it's really moronic.

Kismet
Dec 29, 2006, 11:08 PM
Meh, only men can be morons.

And if I'm annoying, that means I'm doing my job right! Yayie~!

Ryna
Dec 29, 2006, 11:10 PM
If you two want to argue, use the Private Message system. This thread is for discussing the new content updates on the XBox 360 servers, not about who receives payment.

watashiwa
Dec 29, 2006, 11:16 PM
Sorry, Ryna. Just checked her profile, just realized she was 15 and it all made sense.

Anyway, I realized the plus side of the Japanese being on the 360 earlier when I saw the OP's link. This means, like the PC/PS2 Japanese version, we'll have detailed information about the updates for all of the North American platforms way before the day of the update. (Just like the Japanese have been used to for the PC/PS2 version..)

It was kind of lame how we only got the complete details of an update the day of the update or maybe a day or two before.. hopefully, they keep the Japanese site updated with information about what's coming to the XBox360 version so we'll know the exact details over here for all platforms early. =)

EJ
Dec 29, 2006, 11:22 PM
I still don't see why the NA site can't do the same, how hard is it to write a short summary of what to come in the next update? No really I know ST is lazy but there has to be a point where enough is enough and they should provide a Summary of the next update for the NA version instead of their fans relying on the Japanese site for that info if SOA want to keep in good terms with their customers.

Gulkeeva
Dec 30, 2006, 07:17 AM
On 2006-12-29 15:23, Umberger wrote:

Grove of Fanatics S
Dark element bullet(s)
New clothes

Yay.

I'm looking foward to that dual sword PA. and as for the armors, don't think they will release anything but the possible 3 sold in stores 8* as listed on the JP wiki site. No phantomline or gigushlines sold in stores! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

buzyb77
Dec 30, 2006, 11:56 AM
On 2006-12-29 20:22, EJ wrote:
I still don't see why the NA site can't do the same, how hard is it to write a short summary of what to come in the next update? No really I know ST is lazy but there has to be a point where enough is enough and they should provide a Summary of the next update for the NA version instead of their fans relying on the Japanese site for that info if SOA want to keep in good terms with their customers.

Yes this was the point of this thread because JP players now have the Xbox 360 version regardless of how may(saw at least 20 last night). That we will have at least some Idea now of what is to come. also why will this site not say what will come on its man page???

Kismet
Dec 30, 2006, 03:40 PM
On 2006-12-29 20:16, watashiwa wrote:
Sorry, Ryna. Just checked her profile, just realized she was 15 and it all made sense.

Anyway, I realized the plus side of the Japanese being on the 360 earlier when I saw the OP's link. This means, like the PC/PS2 Japanese version, we'll have detailed information about the updates for all of the North American platforms way before the day of the update. (Just like the Japanese have been used to for the PC/PS2 version..)

It was kind of lame how we only got the complete details of an update the day of the update or maybe a day or two before.. hopefully, they keep the Japanese site updated with information about what's coming to the XBox360 version so we'll know the exact details over here for all platforms early. =)

Ew, what are you doing checking people's profiles? Pedophile. <_<

Sychosis
Dec 30, 2006, 03:42 PM
...because you put it there?

::looks at title::

Oh, now I see.

CyarVictor
Jan 5, 2007, 07:17 PM
Anyways... I hope to see how System Defense S will be. i don't want to go there till I update or change this teroline and its electric resistance ;_;

I'm curious about what 10 star weapons will actually be released so i know if i should save to synthesis the type i want... Anks.
Will the A grinder boards be available?

Vicious1080
Jan 5, 2007, 11:48 PM
Kismet is an example of Child Obesity, it gives them extreme tempers and hate.

C4
Jan 6, 2007, 12:04 AM
amen to that... anything else u wanted to add to make an ass of urself even more kismet?? oh well at least she made me laugh

XHunter
Jan 6, 2007, 12:54 AM
well everything looks good to me...i'll be raring to go....on such a joyous day...although...i know they mention that there showing just a few photon arts...the question is....are they putting in all the 2nd photon arts for all the weapons..?...and are they gonna throw some ultimates in there?..