PDA

View Full Version : Loans (360 only)

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 29, 2006, 06:44 PM
'm looking for mature, older people (Those seem to usually go hand in hand) who are willing to set up a loan plan with someone who isn't going to jack them for everything that they are worth

I've only recently come back to PSU after quitinng and giving all my stuff away, not whining, but I'm looking to set up a loan plan (Anywhere from 20-300k) where I can borrow money from someone and pay them back a set amount everyday, with an agreed amount of intrest

I play fairly often, and I KNOW that I can get money back to you, if you want to play with me beforehand to see what kind of person I am, that would be understood and supported, whatever it takes to convince you that I'm not trying to jack you for your hard earned meseta

Please, anyone, I'm reachin out on a limb here, and I'm willin to go as high as 25% intrest

My gamertag is darklordryu
My username is Rei Ayanami

MayLee
Dec 29, 2006, 07:58 PM
I can't even reach 60K.

Sorry, I hope you can find someone who can help.

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 29, 2006, 08:23 PM
I can easily understand that this would be a difficult thing because it would require an IMMENSE amount of trust in me, that's why I wouldn't be suprised if someone wanted to play with me first

But I really hope people can come through and realize that not everyoen on PSU is out to scam you

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 29, 2006, 08:27 PM
Sorry bout the double post X_X

Sitka
Dec 29, 2006, 08:38 PM
I don't have a lot right now, but I'll drop you some meseta when I get online. Perhaps a weapon or two as well.

Idea: I'm looking for materials for synthing items, namely Kubara Wood, Vestaline, Upteline, Zepotite, Olpads, Mot & Neu Ebons, etc.....

Instead of paying me back in meseta, pay me back in synth materials you pick up as you play at say 50% NPC price.

Anyway, details when I get online which will probably be sometime tomorrow. And yes, I'm on xbox 360, mostly universe 15, mostly playing CABER. You can check out my shop and see if there is a weapon there that you really need.

I'll look you up when I get online.

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 29, 2006, 08:57 PM
Alright, I would VERY happily do that cause I don't really synth much, please look me up, I'll make sure to be on, I look forward to doin business with you

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 30, 2006, 01:50 AM
hahah maybe I'm retarted, but I can't find your shop >_<
I'm not sure what kind of weapons you have, but I'm a force, and those are the kind that I would be lookin for the most, but I have a few nice synth items that I hope you will be interested in, so, talk to you soon

BOWSER5150
Dec 30, 2006, 03:07 AM
hey what level are you i can hook you up with some decnt armor/wepons as well just post here when you wanna meet up and ill meet you in my shop

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 30, 2006, 03:23 AM
Well, I'm level 55
I just logged off, but I'll be on again around 10 probably lol

I...don't have any meseta now, or I think I have about 5k, but if you meant to work it out as a loan then it would be cool, I could pay you back over time, my gamertag is darklordryu and my character name is Rei Ayanami

I'll be on again later, and I very much appreciate your help =]
I hope that I can demonstrate that not every person on this game is out to rip people off

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 30, 2006, 10:35 AM
Well everyone of pso-world, I'm going online on PSU now, so I probably will be on till like 2 or 3 in the morning tomorrow lol

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 30, 2006, 12:50 PM
*Shameless Bumpage*

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 30, 2006, 03:14 PM
So...if anyone wants to work something out I'm sorry to be such an annoyance but I really wanna redo my PM and I need lots of cash for that

I'll be on universe 16 parum probably doing Sleeping Warrior S runs

Please help?

Rei_Ayanami_X
Dec 30, 2006, 03:59 PM
Make that uni 16 on moatoob grinding valley of CARNAGE *dundundunnn*