PDA

View Full Version : Leaving PSU.

twopartsdone
Dec 29, 2006, 06:49 PM
I'm departing from the game due to lack of interest. It doesn't have the same charm that PSO had and I have been very disappointed from the start. So what I want to do before the account closes in the next two weeks is give away everything I have. I am doing this on a first come first serve basis.

My character's name is Treborn on the PC/PS2 version.
You can contact me on AIM: seraphite86
MSN: [email protected]
Or just claim stuff in replies

Hit me up and meet up in My Room.

What I have (I know, not a lot nor spectacular)

Zeetline-green

One Dogma Drop
Many different materials(Mostly low grade.) Few 7 star.
Two Moon Atomizer X Boards. Many mate boards.

I'm on right now so go go go.

P.S. If anyone has a friend that would happen to desire playing PSU I'll gladly send the game to them. As long as they pay for shipping... Unless it is illegal than ignore this

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: twopartsdone on 2006-12-29 16:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: twopartsdone on 2006-12-29 16:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: twopartsdone on 2006-12-29 16:40 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Dec 29, 2006, 07:03 PM
Dibs on the meseta

EDIT: I suppose I'll take the Tear as well...

What? I'm poor ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-12-29 16:04 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 29, 2006, 07:22 PM
Are you still on >_>;

-Shimarisu-
Dec 29, 2006, 07:40 PM
It's not the PS series that's getting old and boring, it's you.

twopartsdone
Dec 29, 2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks for your irrelevant input.

omegapirate2k
Dec 29, 2006, 07:45 PM
You'd just ship your copy of it away?

That's pretty generous.

RAFA
Dec 29, 2006, 07:46 PM
meh.. wtb the game in portugal.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (really deseperated)

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 29, 2006, 07:47 PM
what disk is it, PS2?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 29, 2006, 07:47 PM
Seriously, if you thought PSO had "charm" that PSU does not, that's just misty eyed sentimental claptrap that is a good sign you're just growing out of games.

Neither has "charm," they are fun hack and slash games. You are just hankering after your youth, when everything was so much brighter and more magical.

twopartsdone
Dec 29, 2006, 07:53 PM
I thought I was giving away items not arguing about what I said in the first post. I'm being generous to the community and I'm getting criticized about my opinion of the game?

Yes I'm willing to just ship it off if you trust me enough with your money. It is the PC version, comes with one disk, and one info booklet.

Weak
Dec 29, 2006, 07:55 PM
On 2006-12-29 16:53, twopartsdone wrote:
I thought I was giving away items not arguing about what I said in the first post. I'm being generous to the community and I'm getting criticized about my opinion of the game?

Yes I'm willing to just ship it off if you trust me enough with your money. It is the PC version, comes with one disk, and one info booklet.

Don't say it if you don't want people to comment on it.

omegapirate2k
Dec 29, 2006, 07:56 PM
That's not bad, I'll see what I can do, I have a friend who might get the PC version...

twopartsdone
Dec 29, 2006, 07:58 PM
On 2006-12-29 16:55, Weak wrote:

Don't say it if you don't want people to comment on it.

Humans are curious creatures and leaving the statement out would lead to confusion. Than questions.

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 29, 2006, 08:07 PM
On 2006-12-29 16:47, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Seriously, if you thought PSO had "charm" that PSU does not, that's just misty eyed sentimental claptrap that is a good sign you're just growing out of games.

Neither has "charm," they are fun hack and slash games. You are just hankering after your youth, when everything was so much brighter and more magical.

Ok, if someone is quitting the game, I don't think you'll be able to convince them not to.

Also, why are you even getting irratated about it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I think PSO was way more addictive then PSU. I like PSU but I have to say that it lacks PSO addictive fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

twopartsdone
Dec 29, 2006, 08:45 PM
The unoffical PSOW give away is now over. Enjoy your crap and have fun =)

Ronzeru
Dec 29, 2006, 08:50 PM
It's the same grind as PSO. Just what addictive fun isn't in PSU that was in PSO? What was the difference? I'm really curious.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 29, 2006, 08:55 PM
There is no difference, and anyone who was already well into adulthood who played both will likely think so.

But they WILL tell you 2D games are better than 3D games, and Sonic was never so good as when it was on the Genesis.

They ALSO might tell you the original Phantasy Star beats PSO any day, and that Phantasy Star II was actually a good game as opposed to suffering from a cringingly slow engine and cripplingly poor memory management that wrecked any good storyline it had to offer.

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 29, 2006, 08:58 PM
The fun in PSO was finding rares >_>;

I'd have to say most of the [small] population was looking for a specific one. Now you gotta synth your weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif There aren't many rares you can find anymore. . .

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 29, 2006, 09:03 PM
While Shimarisu's sounding rude, I'm very much agreeing with what's being said. PSO was pretty much garbage even when it was first put on the Dreamcast, but nostalgia can be a very powerful thing that enables gamers to play through crap that's aged like moldy dogshit. (I'm playing Sword of Vermillion as we speak. 'Nuff said!)

Ryna
Dec 29, 2006, 09:11 PM
Since this topic seems to have come to an end, I'm going to lock it.