PDA

View Full Version : Trading Meseta for Guild Wars Gold. Quitting PSU.

Tanizaki
Dec 29, 2006, 07:23 PM
Well. some friends of mine have decided to start a new guild wars guild and i'm going to join them.

Here's the deal. I've amassed a good bit of cash from synthing midilines, gigalines (pre-patch), megalines, and sori-senbas.

I don't need my meseta anymore but i could use some guild wars money.

I'm getting rid of my meseta but i don't want any offers of cash from you guys out there. Spending real money on video game money is retarded. However, trading for something you may have worked just as hard for in another game i don't feel so bad about.

so yeah. if you want it, i've got 24 mil meseta (legit meseta, not hacked like that broom guy or whatever). I'll take offers of guild wars platinum only.

Moderators, if you feel this is inappropriate to post, please notify me and take it down. thank you.

Contact me on AIM: armorbeast

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tanizaki on 2007-01-02 07:40 ]</font>

OPM
Dec 29, 2006, 08:44 PM
AKA duped.

Tanizaki
Dec 29, 2006, 09:22 PM
Look who knows so much. I'd gladly let you scan both my laptop and desktop for hacks of any kind if i could. I have never, nor will ever hack. end of story. But good job being jealous of people who make money quickly.

Tanizaki
Dec 29, 2006, 09:24 PM
On second though, i suppose people may have hacked or "duped" meseta and then bought things from my store. But as a matter of fact, the money came from mostly armor and synth materials purchased from my shop.

icewyrm
Dec 30, 2006, 10:24 AM
I go back to guild wars from time to time, but the combat is so boring. I could put up with it before, but I can't stand it these days :/
Click monsters. Hit number keys. That's about it really :/

Not that PSU or it's kin are terribly complex or free in their control schemes (jumping, rolling, climbing up and down ladders etc would have been pretty awesome inclusions) but at least I feel involved in the fight all the time. Dunno, when i'm playing guild wars or similar games I feel like I'm playing a puzzle game with RPG elements and pretty graphics, whereas PS online games feel more like simple 3d beat em ups.

Tanizaki
Dec 30, 2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah, they're different styles for sure. I personally love the guardian missions so far (the solo ones) in psu. I just think it's way too long of a wait inbetween them. And missions of simple hack and slash are getting too boring for me. Now... if you had quests and missions like GW with combat like psu... wow... that would be amazing.

Either way, i have a lot of friends that play GW and the ability to socialize in it is much better.

Tanizaki
Dec 30, 2006, 02:34 PM
Update: 20m left
Thanks to "Sarsgaard" for contributing 20k gold.

Tanizaki
Dec 31, 2006, 10:11 AM
I should clarify. this is for PC/PS2

HolyOne
Jan 1, 2007, 12:05 AM
like how much are you wlling to trade from meseta to platinum, i havent played my account in a while, but im sure i have some plat on there haha... yeah this is my first post, just signed up for the forums today! ^_^

Tanizaki
Jan 1, 2007, 01:29 AM
Thanks for your trade holyone.

So far the rate has been going 25k gold (20 platinum) for 500k meseta.

After that, i figure every 5 more plat gives you 250k more meseta. At least up to about 40k gold, after that, we'll have to work things out.

Thanks again everyone who's traded so far. I'm almost able to get decent armor for my GW character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tanizaki on 2007-01-11 10:34 ]</font>

Tanizaki
Jan 2, 2007, 01:03 AM
updated topic name, more descriptive of topic

icewyrm
Jan 2, 2007, 10:12 PM
So, what character/s in GW do you play? And do you have all 3 continents unlocked?

I'm in a guild that just randomly invited me in, so I don't do much with them.

Jae
Jan 2, 2007, 10:25 PM
I was going to try to reach you via AIM, but it looks like you're not online at the moment. Check your PMs when you can. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2007-01-02 19:32 ]</font>

Tanizaki
Jan 2, 2007, 10:42 PM
I just got home. I have all 3 continents unlocked. and i'll sign onto aim now >:D

Tanizaki
Jan 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks Jae for a very quick trade http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for what characters i play. I have a warrior left over from Prophecies. A monk from factions. And i'm still trying to decide whether to make an elementalist or dervish in nightfall.

Jae
Jan 3, 2007, 01:06 AM
No, thank you.

I don't know if much has changed since I left GW, but Dervishes were one of the most underrated classes in the game. They dealt insane damage with their scythes and could arguably tank better than warriors with the right build. The only drawback was that they are an enchant reliant class, even more so than Assassins.

On the other hand, Searing Flames Elementalists were all the rage too. The addition of that one skill made them the most imba class in the game depending on who you asked.

Assuming my information isn't out of date, you can't go wrong either way IMO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tanizaki
Jan 3, 2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah, i remember when everyone just made fire elementalists and that was that. I don't see nearly as many around as i did when it was just prophecies though.

Tanizaki
Jan 3, 2007, 04:24 PM
Just as a side note. I'm trying to be generous here. Please don't try to scam me or waste my time. I don't appreciate people who take advantage of a good thing.

Thanks again those of you who have traded so far. Most have been very cooperative and pleasant to communicate with.

Kyleane
Jan 5, 2007, 02:37 AM
Hi,

I'm new to PSU but have an old GW account. I might be interested in a swap for some starting cash in PSU.

I'll check how much Plat. i have on my char when i get home from work tonight.

Tanizaki
Jan 5, 2007, 02:58 PM
sounds good. PM me or look for my AIM logged on. I should be around.

Kyleane
Jan 5, 2007, 03:36 PM
[edit]

Check PMs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyleane on 2007-01-05 12:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyleane on 2007-01-05 14:57 ]</font>

Tanizaki
Jan 5, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm not really too particular on how much. I mean, it's just a trade after all. Also, yeah, there really shouldn't be a problem meeting up in guild wars. I don't know about PSU though.

Kyleane
Jan 6, 2007, 03:55 PM
Trade complete, friendly guy. Thanks

Tanizaki
Jan 7, 2007, 06:48 PM
thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tanizaki
Jan 10, 2007, 08:57 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tanizaki on 2007-01-11 13:18 ]</font>

Tanizaki
Jan 11, 2007, 04:18 PM
ok, i just did a trade, though that person cleaned me out. Turns out i had 4 sori-senba's sell on my other character. so there's about 8M left. First come first serve. If you bring me 200k gold, i'll give you ALL of it.

or, i also need a gold perfect sword with 15%^50 and +30Health. And a good max str requirement shield. Talk to me on aim or send a PM

Tanizaki
Jan 11, 2007, 09:27 PM
Down to 7.5m seems to be going fast!

nanenj
Jan 12, 2007, 03:07 PM
Did you already get rid of your copy of PSU for PC? If not, I'm in the market, have a 10$ budget though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tanizaki
Jan 12, 2007, 06:41 PM
sorry, i'm keeping it in the case that i decide to play. Also, Meseta/GW Gold Trading is closed (unless i already talked to you)