PDA

View Full Version : I need better weapons but dont know how

E-money04
Dec 30, 2006, 03:21 PM
I want to get better weapons but dont know how. I tried to make a weapon but it didnt work out..by try i mean i just put all my items in the synthesizer..now i cant get them out please help a noob like myself

--
Mod edit: clarify title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-30 12:27 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Dec 30, 2006, 03:23 PM
If you aren't confident in your synthing skills. Try saving up and buying from player shops.

E-money04
Dec 30, 2006, 04:00 PM
How do i remove items from the synthesizer? i have a scape doll in there and i want to use it

Wheatpenny
Dec 30, 2006, 04:02 PM
Go to the take out item option.

Parn
Dec 30, 2006, 04:05 PM
The best thing to do is to save up meseta as Wheatpenny said, and purchase weapons from player shops. Make sure to visit several and compare prices. When you have reached a point where you're done with weapon upgrades, that's when you'll want to start working on synthing your own for better percentages.

E-money04
Dec 30, 2006, 04:53 PM
Whats the best way to level up? and where do i find the easiest missions?

Wheatpenny
Dec 30, 2006, 04:54 PM
Depends ,what level are you?

ChocoboChad
Dec 30, 2006, 05:57 PM
Shouldn't the scape doll have come out right when you put it in?

Check your inventory and your PM. Remember, it's on the third page.

Or possibly, you've just put the board in. If you've just done that, make sure you have 2 Omega Aids and several Hustle Berries. Now you have to synthesize.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2006-12-30 14:59 ]</font>

Skids
Dec 30, 2006, 06:11 PM
Best route going with new weapons. Since I don't know your level and how much $$$ you have. Check pos-worlds item database and check what weapons you may want. After figuring out what you want. Check player shops which you can check by the vision phone. Don't buy the 1st thing you see. Check all the store comparing prices on the item you want. Usually you can find some good deals with this.

For making meseta. You may want do some basic runs that you can easily solo. Like repeating mad beast C or fight for food C. Or if your string enough fine some people who want to do multiple dragon runs. Usually can get good $$$ from those runs.

E-money04
Dec 30, 2006, 10:12 PM
I'm level 7 so thats why i was looking for low level missions

E-money04
Dec 30, 2006, 10:31 PM
I also have a wandra but for some reason i cant equip it plz help