PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: A> 3 Relaxing Jao

Ma_Navu
Dec 30, 2006, 05:02 PM
Topic Change!

First thing's first: I have these due to my luck at finding things in player shops (I found 20 Delma's for 50k each; I bought 'em all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif 8 are left for sale, and 9 were used for Synthing, which luckily, none failed).

Anyhow, I won't put these up for sale in my shop (gotta protect my merchandise. >_>), but if you wanna see 'em, I'll show you, if I'm there, of course. Now, just start bidding, since I hate researching to figure out proper pricings. =3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-12-30 20:49 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
Dec 30, 2006, 08:15 PM
The topic has been changed! I now am auctioning 3 Relaxing Jao!

Also, 8 Jao Delma are in my shop for 150k each (last I checked, anyway).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2006-12-30 20:52 ]</font>

Deja
Dec 30, 2006, 11:49 PM
The Jao Delma have been bought by someone with duped meseta. =3

The Meow Mustache, however, is still overpriced.

Ma_Navu
Dec 30, 2006, 11:55 PM
Well... the Mustache sold just a little while ago, and now I changed my topic completely. >_> Now there are more Delma. =3

And the duped meseta thing? Yes, it may be duped, but it may not have been; remember, I bought all of this with my OWN money. I FOUND the first two Delma and Mustache. If I worked hard to make the money to buy 'em, if I tirelessly hunted Jao's all day, then to me, this seems worth it.

It's way better than just duping meseta withing 5 seconds. >_>

Shadow_Wing
Dec 31, 2006, 06:08 AM
What's your starting price? I might be interested in buying at least one.

Ma_Navu
Dec 31, 2006, 10:26 AM
Well, I'd assume 1 million would be a good starting point, as I haven't seen these in player shops for less than 2.1 million (And that was just 1 person; others were selling for 4.5 mil, 12 mil, etc. O__o).

However, you can try offering items, too. Money is great, but as Deja said, there's a lot of haxed meseta goin' about. That, and I use the money to buy weapons, anyhow. If I traded the Jao for a needed equip, it'd be like skipping the middleman for me. =3

Shadow_Wing
Dec 31, 2006, 08:47 PM
Then I'm for sure intrigued, I can look into some weapon trading.

What items do you have in mind?

I also wouldn't mind putting in a Phantom Line in there as well, if you're interested in it.

Ma_Navu
Jan 2, 2007, 06:49 PM
Eep... I couldn't update this, since I had no online access for the past two days. O__o I had left them in my shop for 1.5 million each, and they seem to have been all sold.