PDA

View Full Version : Specific PAs for Specific Weapons

Kirip-san
Dec 31, 2006, 11:11 AM
In PSO, some of the rare weapons found had unique effects, such as shooting a beam (Lavis Cannon), your own Photon Blast kind of attack (lolhacked TJ Sword), and casting a spell(The torch double-bladed saber type one...I forget)~nyo.

I'm thinking that if PSU is going to have a huge variety of rare weapons, they should have their own PA that can only be equipped if you're using that weapon~nyo.

What are your thoughts~nyo?

MomoHana
Dec 31, 2006, 11:13 AM
A Svaltus ONLY PA would be pretty nifty ~mew

PMB960
Dec 31, 2006, 11:24 AM
Maybe some of the super Heavens Punisher or Sealed J-Sword type rares will come with their own move. Obviously there won't be alot of these weapons but even so very few people would be able to get them.

Ronzeru
Dec 31, 2006, 11:30 AM
I miss the Heavens Punisher and Sealed J-Sword =/

Kirip-san
Dec 31, 2006, 12:11 PM
I wonder how they'll make the Heaven's Punisher balanced if they were to put an item of that sort~nyo.
There's no beats timer in the menu~nyo.

=x

Sekani
Dec 31, 2006, 12:19 PM
On 2006-12-31 09:11, Kirip-san wrote:
I wonder how they'll make the Heaven's Punisher balanced if they were to put an item of that sort~nyo.
There's no beats timer in the menu~nyo.

=x

It'll cost 200pp per shot....

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 31, 2006, 12:54 PM
well, I do know that Jogiri can poison and that some of the Yohmei melee weapons can cause other status effects. I would consider those like of the PSU version of the special attacks in PSO.

Gaze
Dec 31, 2006, 01:22 PM
It'd be a nice thing to see, but I think it would be best if perhaps when you obtain it, you get a new PA, but don't have to use it. That was the weapon has a little more of you in it, if you decide to use a normal PA instead.

waluigi1
Dec 31, 2006, 02:17 PM
On 2006-12-31 09:54, Shiroryuu wrote:
well, I do know that Jogiri can poison and that some of the Yohmei melee weapons can cause other status effects. I would consider those like of the PSU version of the special attacks in PSO.

Really? I never heard of this. Can someone verify?

Kirip-san
Jan 1, 2007, 09:00 AM
On 2006-12-31 11:17, waluigi1 wrote:

On 2006-12-31 09:54, Shiroryuu wrote:

Really? I never heard of this. Can someone verify?

Well, I know that the Harisen Battle Fan and Twin Harisen Fans paralyze if you keep swinging them at the enemy~nyo.

icewyrm
Jan 1, 2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah, certain weapons have random status affects, but the chance is pretty low (like 5%?). Poison and paralyse are the only two I've seen around.