PDA

View Full Version : Figunners and Double Crea Saber Owns The Hive

Ronzeru
Dec 31, 2006, 11:59 AM
Discuss.

Randomness
Dec 31, 2006, 12:02 PM
Only until you eat Megid, lol. On S rank, anyways.

Kismet
Dec 31, 2006, 12:11 PM
It's not really what type you play as, it's how you play and use what you have. So anyone can pwn in the Hive.

Ronzeru
Dec 31, 2006, 12:39 PM
That's nice on paper. But in reality, Double Crea Saber pwns Hive.

And it does for a reason.

Gulkeeva
Dec 31, 2006, 01:06 PM
Its nice till the Lv85 Mobs hits the fighgunner a few times and dies die to low HP/dfp and or the megid hits (JP guy told me they hit about 450-650)

Lit
Dec 31, 2006, 01:09 PM
With POWER OF LOVE! I can do anything! Nothing is hard until LOVE vanish and it will not VANISH! /love

PALRAPPYS
Dec 31, 2006, 01:25 PM
Hm. Is there a video of this somewhere? Hm?

Nani-chan
Dec 31, 2006, 01:45 PM
Rappies own the hive, 6 rappies can beat everything. Discuss

(If Figunners keep bragging that they are the best at everything they will get nerfed, discuss!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-12-31 10:56 ]</font>

waluigi1
Dec 31, 2006, 01:58 PM
Rappies > The Universe

Wiseduck
Dec 31, 2006, 02:01 PM
Lit's power of love > the hive

Itsuki
Dec 31, 2006, 02:24 PM
If I recall, Lyrise with a like 30% light Claire Double dealt some pretty crappy damage in Hive S. I mean, CRAP DAMAGE. To the point that Lyrise sold the Claire double in favor of a different element because it was really pretty useless there due to the high defence.

I think that would mean that Hive owns Figunners with Claire Doubles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Lyrise
Dec 31, 2006, 03:03 PM
On 2006-12-31 11:24, Itsuki-chan wrote:
If I recall, Lyrise with a like 30% light Claire Double dealt some pretty crappy damage in Hive S. I mean, CRAP DAMAGE. To the point that Lyrise sold the Claire double in favor of a different element because it was really pretty useless there due to the high defence.

I think that would mean that Hive owns Figunners with Claire Doubles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This is true. I made one with a pretty high ratio, but let's face it, light isn't exactly a good element to begin with. I thought I could at least put it to use in the HIVE S, but EVERYTHING in there has high defense, and due to the danger of a good number of enemies in there, you're forced to focus on debilitation/sniping, both of which Doublesaber fails at horribly (due to megid/high evade)/cannot do in there.

So now, I have an equally impressive Fire Based Clairedoubles, and it have seen a lot of action in the Agata party mission. Also waiting for the release of Absolute Zero to fully unleash all the aggravation caused by trying to use this thing in the HIVE.

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2006, 03:39 PM
I might make a lightning one.

Kismet
Dec 31, 2006, 05:15 PM
Personally, I thought fortefighters would pwn more than fighgunners because they're more efficient with melee?

chaostroop
Dec 31, 2006, 08:29 PM
HA u all are dumb..... fighgunners rule FIGHGUNNER PRIDE!!!!!

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2006, 08:31 PM
On 2006-12-31 17:29, chaostroop wrote:
HA u all are dumb..... fighgunners rule FIGHGUNNER PRIDE!!!!!

This makes me sad to be a Figunner.

etlitch
Dec 31, 2006, 08:36 PM
Basicly:

Very high defence > Weapons that deals many hits with low ATP

Bah, looks like I might be forced to discard the twin daggers and pick up something like spear, sword or axe for this kind of things. I do like the twin daggers, I really do.

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2006, 08:42 PM
Hell, Carrying only 1-2 weapon types is flat out retarded. With me at all times right now:
2 Double Sabers Dark and lightning
1 (my other one failed) Shintsuki-zashi, Ice (all of my a's are over 22 in percent, yay...)
Machineguc +5
Bulletmaster
Ryo-Pistatorec +5
Lancanata (enemy drop, no element) +7 (yay silence glitch!)
Halbanata, ice +2
Ortotore+5
Jitseenx3 (enemy dropped, on the same run)
I am currently looking for better knuckles and swords.

-Crokar-
Dec 31, 2006, 09:29 PM
only reason i was a figunner was to use twin hanguns.... doublesabers are alright but against magic spitting beast on s rank they are bad

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 31, 2006, 09:31 PM
hmm so the op got owned? thats my cummalitive review.

etlitch
Dec 31, 2006, 09:41 PM
ANY *CREA* weapon (low ATP many hits) is crappy for S rank missions unless your character does'nt already have some substantial base ATP. Crea stuff were probaly mostly made for making it easier for people for farm stuff/ doing repeated runs on ez low rank missions.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 31, 2006, 09:45 PM
hmm crea double is a 10* weapon... somthing tells me its not that weak vs the current 8* weapons out there.

and it was 30% light on top of that? yeah....

Ryoki
Dec 31, 2006, 09:55 PM
On 2006-12-31 18:29, -Crokar- wrote:
only reason i was a figunner was to use twin hanguns.... doublesabers are alright but against magic spitting beast on s rank they are bad

Yeah, doublesabers, along with Twin Daggers T_T sadly, are not good on S ranks. Right now, I am trying to find a weapon that works well against Vanda Mehra's. Currently, they all suck, and I end up getting owned by their flame breath. And before you say anything, I am soloing, so shut up about the death.

imfanboy
Dec 31, 2006, 10:16 PM
single sabers and twin sabers - spam the PA, keep them flying or on the ground, and you won't have (as much) of a problem. My lv 28 Fighgunner can handle Valley B np - of course, that is with 38% fire resistance, but still... even a little fire resist will help immensely. That'd be an equivalent problem to your handling Srank, I think...

Of course, if you're just using that 4slot Ice armor, I can understand why they're kicking you around. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2006-12-31 19:18 ]</font>

imfanboy
Dec 31, 2006, 10:17 PM
double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2006-12-31 19:18 ]</font>

SonicTMP
Dec 31, 2006, 10:35 PM
Remember kiddies, speical weapons that have crappy atp don't count.

ShadowHado
Dec 31, 2006, 11:55 PM
I would vote on Twin Daggers for melee, or possibly Saber / Twin Sabers. You want them off the ground asap, but as for twin daggers, you can get quick damage in and move.

Otherwise, I'd say Rangers have advantage, and Forces depending on how fast they cast spells.

I'm personally a Fortefighter, so I'm obviously not playing the "What I am is the best" card. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Alisha
Jan 1, 2007, 12:26 AM
if anything owns the hive its rangers and protransers. goddamn jusnaguns and chaos sorcerers.

Reiichi
Jan 1, 2007, 03:55 AM
I don't understand the point of crea double sabers. Is hitting 4 targets at once not enough for you that you would need 5?

Van-Stolin
Jan 1, 2007, 04:32 AM
It is currently the most powerful double saber out, so I can see the appeal.

However, once the other ones start to appear, they will quickly be forgotten.

I want me the one that looks like two scythes, or the Double Agito, those look sweet.

Arieta
Jan 1, 2007, 04:42 AM
Crea Doubles, the 10* Double Saber is not like other Creas. It actually has a higher ATP rating then weapons of lower star. Still it's a low Atp weapon with Low ATa which doesn't really work to well in places where mobs have high defense / Evade. Certain weapons are better in certain places.

Van-Stolin
Jan 1, 2007, 04:47 AM
Eh, Double Sabers aren't made for damage anyway. You want one just for the coolness factor of it all.

Damage goes to Spears and Swords, or Twin Sabers if you need better accuracy per hit.

Still, once Tornado Dance is out then Double Sabers will see a bit more use in certain areas.

It is a one hit knock down and hits multiple times. Good when you don't want to get in close, but need those enemies down on the ground now. Ah, an easy set up that one is.

Esufer
Jan 1, 2007, 04:48 AM
Double Sabers were made of win on offline mode. Never used anything that wasn't Tornado Dance though. =/

MomoHana
Jan 1, 2007, 05:00 AM
I want USA Dark Falz. T-T