PDA

View Full Version : Weee! Level 20 soon, what SUV weapon is best?

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 31, 2006, 02:26 PM
As the title says, which SUV weapon deals the most dammage? I don't care about looks or any of that useless crap, I only care about how much dammage it does.

Which one is the best, and where do I buy it.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 31, 2006, 02:28 PM
Grom Buster for Boss Fights
Sturm Buster for everything else.

When we get Meteo Buster then use that instead of Sturm just bc it looks cool.

You can tinker with the other twi, but everything they do the Sturm and Grom do better... unless you want Attack Down on mobs for some reason. (Things die quick enough atm so this isn't an issue).

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 31, 2006, 02:29 PM
On 2006-12-31 11:28, Garnet_Moon wrote:

You can tinker with the other twi, but everything they do the Sturm and Grom do better... unless you want Attack Down on mobs for some reason. (Things die quick enough atm so this isn't an issue).

So Grom buster for bosses... Okay, other opiniopns are wanted too... That way I can compare http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 31, 2006, 03:08 PM
Only one person has opinion? =[

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 31, 2006, 03:10 PM
True, but for now, since I am level 20 in about 12 minutes, which is the best?

Kirip-san
Dec 31, 2006, 03:10 PM
On 2006-12-31 12:08, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
Only one person has opinion? =[

You could wait for the update and see what you can get then~nyo. =x

Kirip-san
Dec 31, 2006, 03:14 PM
On 2006-12-31 12:10, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
True, but for now, since I am level 20 in about 12 minutes, which is the best?

I never got CAST to 20 yet~nyo. =x Go with Garnet's suggestions~nyo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Pengfishh
Dec 31, 2006, 03:15 PM
Grom is good to start with, hits very hard, and is pretty.

Skids
Dec 31, 2006, 03:27 PM
I only have used the hegel and grom busters. The grom does bestter damage then hegel. Where it shootss rapid beams at a wide angle and usually gives shock status to those who survive. Th only main proably with it is getting the distance right and have a fast enemy dodge it by going to the side of the blast radius. THis blaster is great against high HP enemies. While hegel blaster not as powerful but will do a sweeping motion getting everything starting on your left sude & will do burn damage to those who survive. THis is more of a crowd clearly and good for big swarms.

Gen2000
Dec 31, 2006, 03:53 PM
For me:
- Sturm Buster on general mobs.
- Rafal Buster on minibosses (Svaltus, Jarbas, etc) then pop a Attack Buff Item afterwards.
- Grom Buster on big non Zalure'able bosses.

Yes I carry around all 3.

EC_Subbie
Dec 31, 2006, 04:32 PM
I use Sturm Buster on regular mobs, just get into a large group of them and use it. It's missles go up and come down exploding all around you. I really like this one because you don't have to aim and you won't miss. I use the Rafal buster for Bosses, since it's a gatling gun, but fires at a single spot for high damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2006-12-31 13:33 ]</font>

etlitch
Dec 31, 2006, 08:39 PM
You made a topic where you're asking about what's "the best". Most of the users are ignoring the topic because they think that you're stupid.

Rule 63: Never ask about what's "the best" on forums for games.

MegaBUD
Jan 1, 2007, 01:08 AM
On 2006-12-31 11:28, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Esufer
Jan 1, 2007, 04:42 AM
Sturm Buster, go.

ViciousXUSMC
Jan 1, 2007, 06:45 AM
Sturm (the one that shoots missles for a huge AOE and does burn) will be best in the long run I think its great for onma S and things like that for tengdogs but @ lvl 20 you wont be fighting anything that burn will really hurt much. Its direct damage is still great tho.

I wouldnt worry much about boss dmg, sure you do alot of dmg fast, but its nothing 5 or 10 seconds of attacking wont make up for with another person on the team (force spaming diga, beast in nano form, hunter with a spear PA, ect)

Overall it wont make a big diffrence at all with any of them, you will just have to use them diffrently.

Shade-
Jan 1, 2007, 11:34 AM
I like the ROFL (rafal) buster a lot. I've found it does more damage than Grom Buster just because it's easier to trap mobs in it for more hits (this may just be a coincidence). And I automatically hate Sturm Buster because every single ****ing cast I've seen since the update uses it exclusively. If there are a million small size enemies all around you, then sure it's usefull. The only other reason I can see it being usefull is if you cant aim worth crap. (not to say I've never missed with my buster, but most of the time I hit my targets)

Esufer
Jan 1, 2007, 11:43 AM
On 2007-01-01 08:34, Shade- wrote:
And I automatically hate Sturm Buster

HERESY!