PDA

View Full Version : Te-Senba 6* armor (Im looking to buy for anyone)

Kimil
Jan 1, 2007, 07:10 PM
OKay, I want to buy this armour, thing is theres 2 player shops that have it, and they BOTH HAVE IT 4 TIMES THE NPC PRICS, not cool

Can anyone give me a deal on one?

TYhe NPC price is 95K
so Far Ive seen em at... 400K and 350K... gay

Can anyone offer a better price???

Kimil
Jan 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
No kiding lol, btw,. IYO is it worth the 95K from the NPC ?

Mio
Jan 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
I bought it from store myself... I bet it's hard to find one on the player shops

confucious
Jan 1, 2007, 08:41 PM
The sad truth of armor is that if you make it yourself, it's going to cost way more than NPC prices. The material costs and success percentage really will work out so that it's hard to come in under the NPC price. So thus, unless you really want an elemental percentage higher/different from what an NPC sold one has, you're best off buying from a shop.

Kimil
Jan 1, 2007, 08:47 PM
Already did lol
Its 27% gra-resistant, not bad

DarkSeph
Jan 1, 2007, 08:47 PM
The sad truth is when it comes right down to it....your gonna have to buy it from an NPC if you don't wanna get ripped off...cuz it DOES take a LOT more money to synth the damn things than just to buy em.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 2, 2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm wearing. It's expensive, but worth it. I only wear light armor anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-01-02 07:08 ]</font>

_Deliverance_
Jan 2, 2007, 11:41 AM
If it comes standard from NPC with elemental resistance, buy it from the NPC, because as somebody already stated, it costs more to make, than what the NPC sells for.

The only armor that I sell for higher than NPC, are elemental peices that only come neutral from NPC, and pieces that you cannot currently get from the NPC. Even then, the profit is modest.

Reginaldo
Jan 2, 2007, 05:18 PM
Yea I'm using a Te-Senba until we get new armor in the shops on the 12th. BTW it'll cost 360k for a Sori-Senba so I hope that nobody is still wasting millions of meseta buying it from the player shops. -_-

LegendKilla01
Jan 8, 2007, 05:24 AM
i made my te-senba it did not take me long and i cant find no armor better then it.

Dyssaan
Jan 8, 2007, 07:53 AM
I bought mine for 80k, 27% light. it was well worth it.. I can solo agata relics all day if I want. ONly one person was selling it..can't rmember who. just keep serching by item.. or sm the guys selling it for too much..

MUSTANG38
Jan 8, 2007, 09:00 AM
I ran into the same problem when I bought my armor - players were selling it for way more than the NPC shops. I opted for the Hoza-Senba at 95k from the NPC Shop. Best purchase I have made in the game.

I ran into the same problem with my HIKAURI and BAYBARRI bows - NPC shops are the way to go when looking for highgrade B, A, or S stuff.

foamcup
Jan 8, 2007, 09:21 AM
On 2007-01-02 07:07, Sexy_Raine wrote:
Yeah, that's what I'm wearing. It's expensive, but worth it. I only wear light armor anyway.

[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-01-02 07:08 ]

Remind me not to take you on any Linear Line runs. -_-;

360k for Sori-senba? That's chump change compared to what the gougers are charging, but still, good thing I have a buddy who hooked me up. Too bad it only comes in ice. Now I just to get my newman to like level 66 or thereabouts so I can equip it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Witchblade56
Jan 8, 2007, 05:11 PM
You call the people who are selling the sori's gougers? ROFL.

412,500k to make -ONE- freakin sori. Id charge a modest fee on top of that which is 825k. That is exactly double the cost of making/buying the mats for one piece.

Considering that the NPC prices are the cheapest so far to get the mats for a sori, I'd say its a nice price for anyone looking to sell them for a profit.

Players charge out the ass for the mats required to make one of these.

Also the npc store will only have 11-12% ice on those.

The rate of fail on these is attrocious let alone the cost of making one. I went 1/3 and cooked up a 34% ice sori. That's an 825k loss on mats and about 1,750,000 loss in profit.

Will i be making these for sale? Likely not, since they will be available from your local K-mart npc for less than the cost of the mats to make them.

My only regret is i cant sign my name or my PM's name on each one that comes out for friends -.-