PDA

View Full Version : SO lets say you bought two accounts....

happy_cricket
Jan 1, 2007, 10:23 PM
If you just logged in with your seccond account, could you then create four more characters?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 1, 2007, 10:25 PM
Isnt that the reason to have 2 accounts? To make more characters?...

MayLee
Jan 1, 2007, 10:29 PM
I can't see how one person can mangage 8 characters unless you share the accounts with others.

happy_cricket
Jan 1, 2007, 10:30 PM
Well I mean has anyone ever done it? On the PS2 that is? If you log onto another account, will it delete anything from your game saves?

I guess I'm not terribly clear what saves on the memory card...

I share with three other players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: happy_cricket on 2007-01-01 19:32 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 1, 2007, 10:35 PM
I dont think it will clear your other character data considering all the saves are server sided ( besides content saves.)

You will still be able to log into other accounts if you want without difficulties.

Even if it DOES clear your data, there would be a warning before it happens. So, you're safe either way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-01 19:44 ]</font>

happy_cricket
Jan 1, 2007, 10:46 PM
Probably a second memory card would make it all pretty and problem free, now that I think of it.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 1, 2007, 11:36 PM
Just buy your other account, I had two on PC/PS2 and logged into up to four, I share stuff with my friends and help feed their PMs and stuff.

SEriously nothing will happen. On PS2 either (had a PS2 account on JP, logged into 2 seperate accounts on that).

-Shimarisu-
Jan 1, 2007, 11:37 PM
eh I dunno about offline tho, but LOL, fuck offline. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Proff
Jan 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
From the PS2, you can just type in the different username/password and log into another account. It's pretty easy. Your offline is completely separate and will not be affected at all.

Spacepest
Jan 2, 2007, 04:28 AM
On 2007-01-01 22:52, Proff wrote:
From the PS2, you can just type in the different username/password and log into another account. It's pretty easy. Your offline is completely separate and will not be affected at all.

I imagine it would work this way for the pc version as well??

Its something for me to consider if I should ever become an extreme hardcore player of this game and need more characters...it should seem a simple matter to make another user account on PC, and then pay an extra $10 a month for that added account.

icewyrm
Jan 2, 2007, 04:48 AM
You could so some handy things with multiple accounts as well, IE using one character to do MP runs for your other one >.>

etlitch
Jan 2, 2007, 05:48 AM
I've got multiple, no problems here.

rena-ko
Jan 2, 2007, 05:55 AM
ps2? offline mode? just put in a different memcard to be sure of that you arent overwriting things. but how the game works is that the online accounts dont care for the offline content at all.