PDA

View Full Version : [PSU-Offline] where is kerseline?

Ronin1of47
Jan 2, 2007, 02:03 AM
mizurki defense s ...
drops alot there

LegendKilla01
Jan 2, 2007, 02:03 AM
where do u find the kerseline material?i need it for a death dancer

/edit Arislan edited title to be more specific.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2007-01-02 06:48 ]</font>

LegendKilla01
Jan 2, 2007, 02:05 AM
umm,im playing offline story mode first..where do u find it offline

Cassiopeia
Jan 2, 2007, 03:45 AM
Simplest way to get it? Buy conversion boards, buy Marseline, synth as much as you need. Just expensive, is all.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 2, 2007, 04:06 AM
Kerseline drops alot in S missions.

Remedy
Jan 2, 2007, 06:13 AM
Linear Line S/Fight for Food S. Drops like candy there. I think I got like... 16 tonight soloing?

Itsuki
Jan 2, 2007, 06:49 AM
OFFLINE PEOPLE, dont you read what the poster says? There aren't s-rank missions offline.

Remedy
Jan 2, 2007, 06:56 AM
Oh.

It's 5 AM. Don't kill me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Offline, I haven't the slightest idea about - try some of the harder missions like Absolute Zero - stuff with high level requirements. You're looking for mobs in the range of level 50-ish, I think.

Kirip-san
Jan 2, 2007, 09:11 AM
On 2007-01-02 00:45, Cassiopeia wrote:
Simplest way to get it? Buy conversion boards, buy Marseline, synth as much as you need. Just expensive, is all.

OdinTyler
Jan 2, 2007, 10:10 AM
I XP alot on Neudaiz & youll find it there every now & then. You could synth items & work your way up but that will take too long. Just keep XPing & you WILL find it. I have at least a couple pieces on each char & I cant wait to see the Death Dancer. Let me know how it looks, OK?

Astarin
Jan 3, 2007, 05:32 PM
If you've unlocked it, the Absolute Zero mission is the best place, IMO.

There's so many enemies, and I average 1-3 Kerseline drops per run.

OdinTyler
Jan 4, 2007, 11:09 AM
I got ONE kerseline on an AZ run. Of course I gained 2 (almost 3) XP levels! LOL Man, that mission is insane. Still, Idk if its reliable for the item. Too busy trying to keep us all alive & live to finish the mission. LMAO Still, I think Ill be heading back to Mizuraki to scout for some more. Seems to be the best place to pick it up.

OdinTyler
Jan 5, 2007, 01:37 PM
As an update, I just found a Kerseline in the Lv35 Moatoob Extra Mode mission. Its the one in the mine. It just happened to drop. Still, Neudaiz seems more reliable for these drops.

Shadow_Wing
Jan 5, 2007, 02:15 PM
imo better to convert, since the conversion board I believe is sold at parn

OdinTyler
Jan 6, 2007, 03:15 PM
I may start doing that as out of a few runs on 1 char (I have 3), I might get 1 a day if Im lucky. I may just start synthing some. Wish I could synth Kubara Wood! LOL I REALLY need it. Still, kerseline seems to be the ingredient in quite a few weps I want. I have even started on making armors yet! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Q_Anon
Jan 6, 2007, 03:19 PM
since the conversion board I believe is sold at parn

Parn sells conversion boards? Sexy service anyone?
Ontopic: Any higher level mission will do really, its just a matter of getting lucky.

Axel3792
Jan 6, 2007, 03:23 PM
HIVE. I get two per run almost every time, sometimes more, and sometimes less.

Zorafim
Jan 6, 2007, 03:57 PM
You guys aren't listening. Go to the synth shop in the colony and syth them. It's a 100% chance, and though it's expensive, you can get so much money from absolute zero it can cover the cost easily in one or two runs. Still, I don't know why you'd synth if you can buy better weapons and armor than what you can synth.