PDA

View Full Version : I have 5k what should i buy?

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 02:04 AM
I have a weak sword fists twin buster twin brand saber dagan zashi and a wandra i cant use. Also what stops you from using a weapon and how do you get past that..also i want to be able to heal my party and myself but dont know where to get one of those wands..or what its called where would i find one? also what does a wandra do and how do i get it to work for me since it doesnt work for me at the moment..lol any help would be helpful thanks

omegapirate2k
Jan 2, 2007, 02:05 AM
save up 15k and buy a shop.

It's your best bet to make money.

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 03:11 AM
Where do i go to buy a shop?

DRO
Jan 2, 2007, 03:12 AM
go to the 2nd floor on the gaurdians colony..in the decoration shop

DarkSeph
Jan 2, 2007, 03:16 AM
LOL!!! 5k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I remember those days.....

It's true, you should buy a shop first and foremost! Then trust me on this....throw EVERYTHING you find in it to sell....or find out how you want to raise your PM and feed it to your PM (try for pure!) ....I have a TON of stuff I should sell but I'm a stupid pack rat it would seem and I have millions of meseta in items that I haven't put in my shop.....ok, maybe not millions, but at least 1 mil I'm sure of it.

...yeah....don't blow it on clothes either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cassiopeia
Jan 2, 2007, 03:18 AM
Then once you've got that shop, start collecting wood and ash, synth it into ebon with conversion synth boards, and start selling it. We high-level players need our synth mats, you need money. Even trade, yeah?

shewby
Jan 2, 2007, 04:30 AM
scape doll

Spacepest
Jan 2, 2007, 04:39 AM
Save for your player shop, and start selling as much as you can. And price stuff reasonably!

Also, the room decoration items that drop from different missions sell quickly if you price them reasonably. And monster parts that can be synthed into room decorations will sell too.

Although sometimes I have people buy the wierdest things out of my shop, things that surprise me, things I think wouldn't sell at all. Like who keeps buying all my Barbequed Hotdogs????

Another word of advice...make your shop on an alt character, not your main (I don't care what system you're on). Trust me, you will thank yourself later for it, as you won't find wierd people barging into your room or messing with your Partner Machine, and if you decide to lock up your main character's room then your customers won't be locked out.

MegaBUD
Jan 2, 2007, 05:12 AM
On 2007-01-02 01:30, shewby wrote:
scape doll

Diablohead
Jan 2, 2007, 08:07 AM
Get 15k for a shop, its a real helper and I made my 15k back in about 30 hours once I had my shop open.

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 06:29 PM
Another question... does pso have players just from my xbox 360 or from gamecube and ps2 etc all on the same universe? Also what does a wandra do and what level or skill must i be to use it cause i have one but cant use it

Ryno
Jan 2, 2007, 06:46 PM
i'm saving up till januarary 12!..

so far i have 11,1645 meseta saved up..

because there might be some cool stuff januarar 12.

i mostly play on neudaiz S rank to get meseta.. and it gives you alot at the end..=]

Ryno
Jan 2, 2007, 06:52 PM
i'm so bad with numbers... 111,645 meseta.. i think i put the comma in the right spot...=p

Sychosis
Jan 2, 2007, 06:56 PM
I could help you with your number problem by taking some of that heavy meseta off you hands http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Honestly though I don't think this is an expensive update. Dam techs are only 4k a pop, the bathing suits are 5k, not much to get what you want this time around.

MayLee
Jan 3, 2007, 02:03 AM
I get 5K evry 3 runs I do..And I spend it on Reversers for my PM.

pineapple
Jan 3, 2007, 02:18 AM
Wandra is one of the wands. One of the worst ones actually.
They allow you to cast techniques if you are the right class. The info will tell you how much TP you need to equip the item, if it has a red X next to it then your class can't equip it period.

LordJoe
Jan 3, 2007, 02:59 AM
A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!! lol

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 3, 2007, 03:04 AM
On 2007-01-02 23:03, MayLee wrote:
I get 5K evry 3 runs I do..And I spend it on Reversers for my PM.

Should try the Diga disks since you get more in the end with less spendage.

Feelmirath
Jan 3, 2007, 05:12 AM
On 2007-01-02 15:56, Sychosis wrote:
Honestly though I don't think this is an expensive update. Dam techs are only 4k a pop, the bathing suits are 5k, not much to get what you want this time around.

There's also the inevitable drop in price of some 8* weapons, and Sori-Senba ;o

More than reason enough for me to save up XD

Pure-chan
Jan 3, 2007, 01:53 PM
A new hat! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif