PDA

View Full Version : Does synting keep going when you are offline?

happy_cricket
Jan 2, 2007, 02:18 AM
Like if it says it will take an hour to synth something, if you log off, does the hour go on hold, or does it stay real time?

DaveOnrefni
Jan 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
It should keep going in real time, in my experience anyway

Garnet_Moon
Jan 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
Start your synths and log out and go to bed. They go until they are finished; regardless of if you are online or not.

happy_cricket
Jan 2, 2007, 02:22 AM
Yay! Thanks for the quick replies!

DRO
Jan 2, 2007, 03:07 AM
waking up to 2 monomates and a tp booster in my pm instead of 3 yasminakov 0002's is enough to make you never wanna wake up again

Spacepest
Jan 2, 2007, 04:31 AM
On 2007-01-01 23:19, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Start your synths and log out and go to bed. They go until they are finished; regardless of if you are online or not.

This is what I do...I put my day's synths into my PM, log out, and go to sleep. If I'm lucky, I have new items the next day when I log in. (Hell, I often have my PM synthing things in my room while I'm playing, with my PM joining my parties at the same time. PMs are amazing little robot slaves helpers, mine hardly ever gets any sleep. XD )

OdinTyler
Jan 2, 2007, 11:07 AM
So youre saying, in Extra Mode, an item can take more than a few seconds for your PM to make? I havent crafted much on Ethan & so far, not at all in Extra Mode. Items can actually take a long time to make? I didnt know that. I figured they were either made right or not at all & grinded weps either grow or break. Didnt know there was alot of 'grey' involved in the black & white world of crafting.

Chris28
Jan 2, 2007, 11:17 AM
S ranks take from 12-24 hours depending on how many stars it is.