PDA

View Full Version : Lv35 Cast & NO SUV! :(

OdinTyler
Jan 2, 2007, 10:08 AM
My Cast is Lv35 & I still dont have my SUV. Please dont laugh, this is serious. Ive been to every shop on the GC & all 3 planets, Ive tried various armor/slot combos, & even my Beast has his blast badge. So I dont get why I cant get my SUV. Please help. This has been bugging me for so long now. HELP!

etlitch
Jan 2, 2007, 10:13 AM
Offline: Get an armour that's B rank or better with and extra slot. Get S rank on certain missions to get the SUV
Online: Same as offline, just buy the suv from GRM or colony unit selling NPC

Itchee
Jan 2, 2007, 10:17 AM
There are a variety of SUVs available to buy in online mode for under 10000. Just make sure your armor has an "extra" slot open and you can equip it.

OdinTyler
Jan 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
I forgot to mention that Im offline only (for now). I did manage to get an SUV on a different char. Didnt know it was an SUV til I read the description. Since you cant trade items to offline chars, I couldnt use it. DAMMIT! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

As for the armor situation, Idk whats going on. I have a B armor now & I tried various armor combos: ex. Head & Extra, Arm & Extra, etc. It just doesnt show up. Ive read to check on GC & on Parum, but, Ive been all over & nothing! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I just dont get it. Do I need a SPECIFIC item? I havent synthesized at all because I dont know which PM I want for my cast yet & I have the money to buy almost any armor (not S tho). I just dont get it.

Is there a store that DEFINITELY has it? Like I said in my previous message, my Beast got his Blast Badge easily, so Idk why the game is hating my cast! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jasam
Jan 2, 2007, 11:23 AM
Offline you need ANy armour with an extra slot to be able to equip it.
SUVs are obtained from
The Train mission
Endrum Reminaints
Desert Sentinal?
And anouther one, when you S rank them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jasam on 2007-01-02 08:25 ]</font>

Niki
Jan 2, 2007, 02:19 PM
Wow, Odin, haven't seen you in forever. Hurry up and get online, Moatoob needs ya.

OdinTyler
Jan 3, 2007, 10:23 AM
Jasam: Heres my situation:

Ive tried every armor combo in terms of different grades & slot combos. Nothing. Ive checked every...EVERY shop on the GC & all 3 planets. Nothing. How is it others can get them from the shops as well? Are people just giving me wrong info?

Ive gotten my beast's blast badge easily, so Idk what the deal is. As for the missions to get S rank...how the hell do I get S rank on them???

The train mission & the desert mission you mention I cant get S on. I think for both it says Im not getting all the enemies, tho I think the train one is just a matter of me not going fast enough. Idk how to go faster. The desert one, it says Im definitely missing enemies but I know Im hitting them all.

Isnt there any way to just buy them or do I have to get S ranks? Being a cast sure isnt easy, thats for sure...

Niki: Hey thanks. Good to see you too. I know Moatoob needs me. My beast is badass...but stuck offline. Hes pissed cause he doesnt have his axe, but, when he gets online (I hope), man is he gonna take it out on some Bil De Vears! LOL

Jasam
Jan 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
I'll appologise if This is incoherent, I'm not very well at all.

Any armour with an extra slot will do.... I think Megaline was the one I use.
The train mission on Parum, don't go after any boxes, Spam PAs, and don't forget that re-spawn in the first room. (I just spanned twin daggers basicly)
Make sure you have completed up to about chapter 10 of story mode to be able to buy some decent weapons.
If you S rank it, you will recive the Hegul Buster I think...

Make sure you are a CAST or else you will be unable to equip it at all.

Thats all I can think of atm. I havn't got any of the others yet, my extra mode charcters only 34 I think.