PDA

View Full Version : Known scammers

Thrash777
Jan 2, 2007, 08:09 PM
I thought I'd let everyone know the name of a scammer my bro (Heavy Arms) ran into... also feel free to add any info on scammers you know too.

A guy named "kiax" (on the 360) is going around trying to sell a crossbow (Cubo Uptinde I believe) for 45k, and a Gigaline. He shouts it out in lobbies/universes. When you open a trade window, he shows you the goods, confirms it, and when it's finalized, he has your meseta, you have nothing, then he blacklists you.

I dunno whether he is simply withdrawing the item and you not noticing, but I have had 3 people confirm that they got scammed by "kiax". So avoid him and submit bad feedback on him if you want. (this is on the 360).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2007-01-02 17:12 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Jan 2, 2007, 08:15 PM
lmao cause people are idiots and don't watch their items. People really need to becareful of that.

Esufer
Jan 2, 2007, 08:22 PM
I've seen him around. Hangs around the Linear Line an awful lot.

MayLee
Jan 3, 2007, 02:38 AM
I think I've seen this guy. I never do trades with people. I always go in the shops.

DarkSeph
Jan 3, 2007, 03:49 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sorry, it's just I didn't even know we COULD do trades like in PSO.......I have always stuck to shops myself......I just find it Hilarious since I'm level 48 now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif and didn't know

omegapirate2k
Jan 3, 2007, 04:09 AM
I ALWAYS watch for this in trades. ALWAYS. you can add "Waffle" onto the list, he was scamming a few people for claws, I know this because my STUPID little brother was his accomplice.

Thrash777
Jan 3, 2007, 07:08 AM
On 2007-01-03 01:09, omegapirate2k wrote:
you can add "Waffle" onto the list, he was scamming a few people for claws, I know this because my STUPID little brother was his accomplice.

I thought he was! I see (or should I say hear) him everywhere, trying to sell stuff. I usually shout back to him: "GET A SHOP!"

"Waffle" is also 360.

Sychosis
Jan 3, 2007, 09:01 AM
I know Beastiality Blackboy has garnered quite the reputation as a scammer. He also hangs out with kiax I believe.

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 3, 2007, 11:05 AM
franknitti and Rektor the Enforcer are known scammers as well on the xbox 360.

Zabrio
Jan 3, 2007, 11:19 AM
what is there a 360 PSU scammer clan now? I am glad i never trade with anyone

Yuicihi
Jan 3, 2007, 11:56 AM
Kiax? I know a Kiax... (lvl. 5X Cast, I believe?)
He idles in Uni 1. in the Fourth floor of the Colony a bit.

There was the scammers on the Third floor on New Years, but I didn't bother to get their names.

Esufer
Jan 3, 2007, 01:38 PM
On 2007-01-03 06:01, Sychosis wrote:
I know Beastiality Blackboy has garnered quite the reputation as a scammer. He also hangs out with kiax I believe.

Correct. Seen him as well. Only ever in the same places, oddly.

chaostroop
Jan 3, 2007, 04:00 PM
hemmmm hevy arms o ya i remember hes the one always trying 2 sell the bil de ver horn

CyarVictor
Jan 3, 2007, 04:17 PM
I believe I've seen kiax, golden cast with a human looking head and yellow hair? he's been trying to 'borrow' my friends light and dark crea doubles(both at once). he's like: I'll drop 500k when i borrow it as insurance. my friend just left and blacklisted him. he also wanted to see what it looked like if you dropped the crea doubles, but again my good friend never did.

Are people getting lazy even at playing a video game they have to resort to scams and begging.... I never saw one at the start till a week ago.

sakeru
Jan 3, 2007, 04:46 PM
Another person that does that is xXDiabloXx ,he another one that make pretend trades . He gets your items/meseta and you get nothing . So watch out for this guy too.

AtheistPeace
Jan 3, 2007, 11:08 PM
This is the same guy that begged and bowed to me for hours and offered to trade Giga / Skill PP save for my Crea Doubles. And had his friend beg me. -_- Highly annoying.

hamb0ne10
Jan 4, 2007, 09:19 AM
lol i have kiax on my friends list, he is always spamming me to buy stuff from him but i didnt realize he was screwing people. another one u can add to the list is jak on 360, he has been hanging around raffon field base on universe 2 trying to sell a 23% ice double saber for 36k. but when u try to buy it from him he takes it out of the trade at the last minute he tried to do it to me and my friend so we followed him around for a while telling people not to buy from him because he would rip u off.

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 4, 2007, 10:27 AM
Sigh people are so pathetic >_> </3 Scammers.

Hyda
Jan 4, 2007, 07:10 PM
You can add Ruby to that list, he or she does the same thing xXDiabloXx does>_>.

Thrash777
Jan 4, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-01-03 13:00, chaostroop wrote:
hemmmm hevy arms o ya i remember hes the one always trying 2 sell the bil de ver horn

I lol'ed very much! haha! yeah, he loves the fact that he found one of them... always trying to bargin with people!

I'd like to point out that I'm the eldest by 3 years (I'm 19). He often likes to tell people I'm the younger one... <_< (our voices sound identical apparently...)

Thrash777
Jan 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
I noticed kiax up to his usually scamming antics on Uni 01, 4th floor Colony. So whenever I saw someone trading with him, I quickly warned them with a loud speech bubble. People quickly got the message and joined in. It was funny to see 4 people shouting that he was a scammer! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

McFresh_Bot
Jan 20, 2007, 06:26 PM
Beastiality Blackboy invited me to a party, then began asking what color 7* star and up weapon boxes looked like. Then he quickly realized I wouldn't fall for it and booted me. It was tons of fun, i bet i made him blush.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFresh_Bot on 2007-01-20 15:27 ]</font>

natewifi
Jan 20, 2007, 06:46 PM
If these guys are smart PSU scammers they must be low lvl, because if someone tells everybody hes a scammer he could always just remake his extra char that hes using to scam and start all over again, and eventually the scammer will figure this out if they dont know now.

Its nearly impossible to avoid scammers so just go to player shops, it may be retarded expensive but the meseta that you lost to the scammer could've been used to buy that expensive thingy you wanted from a player shop.

Only buy stuff from people that you KNOW, you can trust.

Edman
Jan 20, 2007, 11:33 PM
If someone is advertising in a lobby, heres what you do:

Tell them to put the item in their shop for the price they mentioned. If you're going to buy it, figure out a password for them to put up so no one else gets it. Then, get their partner card and send them to set the item up. Invite them back to the lobby afterwards so they don't loose their place.

If they're against the idea, then they're either lazy assholes that don't deserve the money, or scammers.

Also, a guy named "..." (as in, 'dot-dot-dot') on the 360. Not a huge scammer, but his shop is horrible (300k for phantomline BOARD) and he did scam someone and brag to a friend of mine. And then we blacklisted him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Edman on 2007-01-20 20:36 ]</font>

Natrokos
Jan 21, 2007, 12:40 AM

Incedently I have them both blisted for being rude and obnoxious morons...Scammers too eh? Double whammy.

Asuri
Jan 21, 2007, 12:48 AM
cant beleive scamming is happening

JaiBlue
Jan 21, 2007, 07:54 AM
The only thing worst than a scammer are the idiots who are incredibly gullible enough to believe them.

*btw anyone like my new sig?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2007-01-21 04:59 ]</font>

Sakaragi
Mar 5, 2007, 11:16 PM
I remember actually trying to get scammed on the xbox version. They reset everymonth so there's not too much point in scamming and working hard. Its good to learn all the scams before I go on the real version. One guy I know is capote, and then a whole bunch of generic names like angel and jade who advertise nekid pix.

Phantomface
Mar 5, 2007, 11:39 PM
Ive had encounters with pretty much all of the above mentioned scammers, albeit I havent fallen for anything. I'd like to add MightyMidget to the list, he wants to "see what A ranks look like when they drop", yeah, its stupid

Lman90245
Mar 6, 2007, 01:38 AM

Yeah, he claims to have a Halarod in one of the presents in his shop... ;p

Umberger
Mar 6, 2007, 01:58 AM
On 2007-03-05 22:38, Lman90245 wrote:

Yeah, he claims to have a Halarod in one of the presents in his shop... ;p

heh, the funniest part is that he has none of the stats in the ad right, not even the number of *s are correct.

forevergamer
Mar 6, 2007, 02:19 AM
jeez!!!and here i was thinking of buying stuff from other players out there.i don't usually trade with gamers.i'd rather buy one in the stores.

Been a gamer since,been a gamer still...

youthisoverrated
Mar 6, 2007, 02:22 AM
there were so many scammers in the 360 deom that it wasn't even funny. i made it a game to run around behind them screaming scammer. it was fun XD

Thrash777
Mar 6, 2007, 05:31 AM
I met another one, his name is FENCE HOPPER (or SITTER?) I think... will edit this when I look at my blacklist...

NinjaSalad
Mar 6, 2007, 06:22 AM
There's a love machine lurking around Cylez 4th floor.

Don't be fooled by his charade ladies, he'll just play you, then leave you in the gutter.