PDA

View Full Version : How do i use the moves i learned

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 08:24 PM
i learned a ice shot and healer shot but dont know how to use it in the game plz help
the technical names are frozen prism and rest...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: E-money04 on 2007-01-02 18:03 ]</font>

P_C_A
Jan 2, 2007, 08:40 PM
link them to your weapon.

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
Also where can i get omega acid?
How do i link them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: E-money04 on 2007-01-02 17:55 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 2, 2007, 09:05 PM
Linking PA (Photon Arts) requires you to go into your inventory for the specified weapon, then click on the weapon to be able to link the PA that you have learn.

You can only link the PA according to the weapon it is allowed such as:
Bullets = Guns
Technics = Wands/Rods
Skills = Melee Weapons

You can find a vas amount of information about items, monsters, updates, luck, etc. here:
http://psupedia.info/?title=Main_Page

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 09:23 PM
ok i have a soda brekka fist twin buster saber dagan zashi bduki oga and wandra which can i use the ice shot and frozen prism? also i wanted to know how i get that wand or whatever to heal myself or other people

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 2, 2007, 09:34 PM
You're going to need to buy a Resta disk. It's the PA for wands and rods to heal people.

You have to also know that you can't use every single disk all at the same time. You have to choose a class which gives you the ability to use them.

For instance:
Hunters can use mainly Melee with a few handgun bullets
Rangers can use all sorts of Bullets with a few melee skills.
Forces can use all sorts of Technics with a few melee and a few bullets.

You can choose these classes only at the Colony's 5th floor with the woman at the back of the counter.

You will be able to enter Advanced classes once you reach certain requirements. You will find that information in the colony's 5th floor.

Good luck with the game!~

I believe each race that you start out with will have an initial class to begin with. Just check under your status in your menu to see what you are now, and find which class you want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-02 18:35 ]</font>

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 09:46 PM
I'm not sure what pa means...but i bought a resta disk for 800 now what do i do?

Ronzeru
Jan 2, 2007, 09:47 PM
Cure someone with it.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 2, 2007, 09:50 PM
On 2007-01-02 18:46, E-money04 wrote:
I'm not sure what pa means...but i bought a resta disk for 800 now what do i do?

I just said what PA meant a few posts back there...

PA = Photon Arts.

Use the Resta Disk, learn it. Link it to a wand/rod. and Heal someone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

E-money04
Jan 2, 2007, 10:13 PM
ok next question is which weapon can i link the frozen prism and i have a wand but they wont let me use so what must i do to use it switch to forces?

Garnet_Moon
Jan 2, 2007, 10:20 PM
Frozen Prism is a Photon Launcher bullet. Since you're a new player you're nowhere near using it on an xpert job.

As for the Wandra, yes. It's a Force only weapon. You can't use it as a Hunter or Ranger. If you want to use it, switch to Force.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 2, 2007, 10:21 PM
Look into your Player information, then into your Photon Arts List.

Check the icon of the PA. It should show a weapon type that it coordinates with.

There are 3 different tabs, the first one being Skills (Melee), Bullets (Gun). and Technic (rods/wands)

Where ever Frozen Prism is located in your list, should determine the type of weapon it is used for.

If you have a "X" next to the wand,rod. Then you can not use it due to class. You will have to switch class in order to use such weapon. Since Rods and wands are mainly for forces, then that's what you will have to switch into for now.