PDA

View Full Version : Trading > ALOT

Box
Jan 3, 2007, 04:40 AM
Ok folks here it is, my current list of wants.
Any A rank units other than giga / skill pp save.
Also looking for me / quick and tero / legs.
high % armor and weapons 7* and 8* only please.
gigushline board, vahra claw board
s-rank weapons or boards to make the weapons

What I have:

weapons:
30% earth mimimi-zashi, fire nokoku-zashi, dark bonedance, lightning mukfet
34% light mimimi-zashi, ice mukfet
38% ice mugungri, dark ank tomho
44% earth nokoku-zashi, lightning sharp twins, light death dancer, lightning mukfet, dark crea saber
50% light gudda godda, light double saber, ice sharp twins, ice nokoku-zashi, earth nokoku-zashi, light crea-zashi, dark nokoku-zashi, dark aldaga cresa, ice twin crea saber

24% light deljabaner+8
30% fire vahra claw

Armor: 10% sori-senba, 28% sori-senba, 28% dark phantomline, 26% lightning nafri-senba, 22% fire gigush line, 44% sori-senba

Units:
giga / skill pp save
me / concentrate

For the units I want I'm going to go ahead and do this before someone else offers it, but I will offer a stack, yes 99,999,999 for the unit if you prefer money. I will also buy weapons that I want for a reasonable price, just pm me with what you have. I know that was an opening to get flamed right there, but I have not and will not hack. Anyway pm me or post here and I'll check back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Box on 2007-01-03 01:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Box on 2007-01-03 09:52 ]</font>

Umberger
Jan 3, 2007, 04:53 AM
._.

There's a Haru/Quick out now...it's faster but you lose 100TP. If you're going to spend 99,999,999 you might as well get the best version of the unit.

Box
Jan 3, 2007, 05:03 AM
I said A units in my post, that includes har / quick, solid / power s, sori / force, hard / power charge, etc.