PDA

View Full Version : Armour

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 09:22 AM
I haven't got PSU yet, but i was wondering, can you still get armour? Its been bugging me, and is extra mode like PSO offline?

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 3, 2007, 09:25 AM
ya, you can still get armor. extra mode is similar to PSO offline in that you can make your own character, but you can't use that same character online. also, your name is the same name as my male newman's(look at my signature) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sekani
Jan 3, 2007, 09:26 AM
Why is everyone spelling armor with a "u" lately?

Yes to both of your questions though.

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 09:31 AM
I spell armour like that because i have a brain which will make your eyes come out of your ears... violently.
But i can't wait! i have a wall of fame games, and Pso from dreamcast is there, for keeping me addicted for so long, oblivion for making me anticipated for so long, and kid chameleon for being so goddamn great!
But i dont have broadband :'( oh woe....
HEY.... why is he the lowest level http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif for shame, i say , go and level him up until he kicks your humans lil butt

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 09:34 AM
also, can you get legendary weapons on extra mode and story mode?

Sekani
Jan 3, 2007, 09:52 AM
On 2007-01-03 06:34, Nattefrost wrote:
also, can you get legendary weapons on extra mode and story mode?

Nope.

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 09:53 AM
now thats stupid....

Dhylec
Jan 3, 2007, 10:30 AM
On 2007-01-03 06:53, Nattefrost wrote:
now thats stupid....

If you must know, ST designed it so that you'd get online for more. Extra mode is never meant to be the only other mode to play besides Story mode.

Chris28
Jan 3, 2007, 10:32 AM
well its not really called armor anymore.

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 10:37 AM
But i don't understand the part us gamers who can't get online are ment to suffer? they did it with xbox, now this! ARGH WHY!!!!!!

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 10:41 AM
Either way im still getting it, just so i can try to get to lv200 with everything i own

Sekani
Jan 3, 2007, 10:49 AM
Max level offline is (I believe) 100.

But if you can't get online, don't buy PSU. Seriously. Neither this nor PSO was designed to be a strictly offline experience. That's why offline-only gamers get shafted; this simply is not the game for you.

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 10:54 AM
well i did manage to play Pso offline for 95% of my phanatsy star experiance, so i reckon i'll be ok, i mean, either way, its an RPG with a set main character, like most RPG's, and i can create my own on a different mode to just run about as i please, which isn't to bad i guess.

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 3, 2007, 11:01 AM
I dont understand why you can't go online ;-;

Nattefrost
Jan 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
i have ntl and its crap for going on xbox live with

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 3, 2007, 11:06 AM
Oh i have no idea what that is, but i'll take your word for it. Gomen.

daniel_drago
Jan 3, 2007, 12:43 PM
oh the joys of NTL u poor poor child get rid of it now do wat my mother did threw it over a street light and demand they come and pick it up...which they did lol and gave us a new one go mum!!!