PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Pictures of 10-12 Star Weapons

Rashiid
Jan 3, 2007, 02:51 PM
in roughly 1-2 hours from now, ill post a website ive found of pictures of 10-12 star weapons, all the types of weapons, there mite be more, but these are the main ones

im doing this because i hav it bookmarked at home, and im at skool rite now [lol dont remember it]

if theres already a post that has this, pleaz tell me cauz i dont wanna feel stupid lol

its 2:50 here [Eastern Time Zone] so at around 4:50 ill post it as a new topic post

some ppl were curious, so yeah, i hope this helps....

Umberger
Jan 3, 2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.gfxevolution.com/uploads/psu/

AM I DOIN' IT RITE?

Or do you mean this one? http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/

Rashiid
Jan 3, 2007, 04:18 PM
errr. yeah, so, nvm then

Garnet_Moon
Jan 3, 2007, 05:13 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the Magazine would've been better as a Card and not a wand? ~_~

Gryffin
Jan 3, 2007, 05:34 PM
I agree with Garnet!!!

I would throw pages 1, 3, and 7 in that order http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Randomness
Jan 3, 2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah, the magizine should have been a card-type weapon. Pictures are worth a thousand words, and I want all of them to be "OW!"

PJ
Jan 3, 2007, 05:45 PM
On 2007-01-03 14:13, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the Magazine would've been better as a Card and not a wand? ~_~

Probably just cause in PSO they were wands

Ansatsu
Jan 3, 2007, 05:51 PM
Are there any Handgun and Dagger S Ranks? I don't see them on there...

WrathOfMegid
Jan 3, 2007, 05:52 PM
Hmm, I believe a wand is fitting, because books have always been more magical than melee. Plus, the Magazine is just brimming with the magic of fandomness, which seems to deny all rationale (and physics for that matter) at the most critical moments.

VR_Pilot
Jan 3, 2007, 05:53 PM
Hmmm... After viewing these, I wonder where the so-called "returning rares" are? I want my Tsumikiri, but I guess that Agito Replica is ok for now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryoki
Jan 3, 2007, 06:14 PM
On 2007-01-03 14:53, VR_Pilot wrote:
Hmmm... After viewing these, I wonder where the so-called "returning rares" are? I want my Tsumikiri, but I guess that Agito Replica is ok for now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I agree. No Lavis Cannon... have to settle for Serafi Daggers.

Inspektahdek
Jan 3, 2007, 06:27 PM
the magazine still might be available or maybe in the future because the famitsu cups are still taking place. OR atleast in Japan

Wheatpenny
Jan 3, 2007, 06:31 PM
I was sad the Chainsaw'd didn't make it.

Dante1
Jan 3, 2007, 08:18 PM
atleast the psycho wand made it back

Chris28
Jan 3, 2007, 08:22 PM
On 2007-01-03 17:18, Dante1 wrote:
atleast the psycho wand made it back

and it will be insanely rare all over again

Zer0_ConvoY
Jan 3, 2007, 10:19 PM
On 2007-01-03 14:51, Ansatsu wrote:
Are there any Handgun and Dagger S Ranks? I don't see them on there...

i believe the dual rares will also come in singles

Jaysky
Jan 3, 2007, 10:44 PM
Ahh yes, my old faithful agito, how I loved to swing you around and slaughter many many animals on Ragol... mainly rappies... until I turned you into an Oroagito and then kicked even more butt.... Yes I did get my dispising of Pal Rappies from hunting your because I was Pinkal but still......... I don't know why i'm still talking but my friend's gonna be happy to see Pyscho Wand up there.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 3, 2007, 11:49 PM
im dissappointed that Sange & Yasha and Jizai aren't making a comback. I want more oriental style twin sabers.

DarkSeph
Jan 3, 2007, 11:53 PM
........sheesh..........I was lucky to have a single rare type weapon........

*sigh*......why do I play this game again?

PlayNSkillz
Jan 4, 2007, 12:18 AM
^Because the community is so great and everyone is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Damn, those knuckles look pretty sweet. The mechguns are also getting a nice makeover too. And finally..shotguns actually look like shotguns and not super-soakers! I like the nice SPAS-12 look.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlayNSkillz on 2007-01-03 21:20 ]</font>

Rasputin
Jan 4, 2007, 12:20 AM
The double sabers.... so awesome.

PaladinRPG
Jan 4, 2007, 02:38 AM
Those high level weapons have some very stylin' designs! I can't wait to get my hands on some. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

huntlyon
Jan 4, 2007, 02:50 AM
bah, still no scythes for FO types...

ViciousXUSMC
Jan 4, 2007, 06:49 AM
psyco wand is a rod this time around (aka staff) and the mag I guess is a wand, wich I like better since cards suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dragon_Knight
Jan 4, 2007, 08:30 AM
And I'll spend another 5 years of my life futiley hunting a P wand...>_<

Sychosis
Jan 4, 2007, 08:59 AM
On 2007-01-04 03:49, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
psyco wand is a rod this time around (aka staff) and the mag I guess is a wand, wich I like better since cards suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Psycho Wand has always been a rod...even before PSO :/

Nisshoku
Jan 4, 2007, 11:16 AM
Hm, it's still missing the single saber/dagger/claws. I'd love to see those up there as well, personally.

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 4, 2007, 11:20 AM
I want all of them.... All of THEM >:O Mwa hahahaha...... Alright, im done drooling.

Xtian913
Jan 4, 2007, 12:11 PM
OoOoooOoOoOh, I likee. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Umberger
Jan 4, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-01-04 08:16, Nisshoku wrote:
Hm, it's still missing the single saber/dagger/claws. I'd love to see those up there as well, personally.

The guy who originally scanned those didn't include them. As it's been said before, I'd imagine the double sabers/daggers/claws/handguns all have single versions as their respective rares.

Dhylec
Jan 4, 2007, 01:53 PM
I'd imagine the double sabers/daggers/claws/handguns all have single versions as their respective rares.
Indeed they do.
Hopefully, someone can scan the images to show. ;]

Alkaar
Jan 4, 2007, 02:09 PM
Are those all of the S rank weapons on the gfxevolution site? Say for like the Rifles, it seems like there would be more, as if the Rifles pictured would be only from GRM. Or are those GRM and Yomehi?

Rashiid
Jan 4, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-01-04 11:09, Alkaar wrote:
Are those all of the S rank weapons on the gfxevolution site? Say for like the Rifles, it seems like there would be more, as if the Rifles pictured would be only from GRM. Or are those GRM and Yomehi?

not sure....if so, there should be more...i hope

Smallredbox
Jan 4, 2007, 03:07 PM
Where are the handguns!?!?!

Are there any pictures of S-Rank handguns yet?

Alkaar
Jan 4, 2007, 03:09 PM
On 2007-01-04 12:07, Smallredbox wrote:
Where are the handguns!?!?!

Are there any pictures of S-Rank handguns yet?

The handguns are identical to the twin handguns which are already pictured on the gfxevolution link on page 1. Not sure if thats every handgun though... might be more, but it seems like too few.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 03:43 PM
Nice find, some of those look pretty cool.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 4, 2007, 03:45 PM
the single version of a weapon is most likely identical to the twin counterparts posted on the pics, so there might not be any point in posting the single versions.

Rashiid
Jan 4, 2007, 07:53 PM
On 2007-01-04 12:43, SnowfoxZero wrote:

lmao its tha "omg i hacked PSU" guy

u can tell ur sig pic was moddifyed, if not, when why are all the names of the ppl in ur party so far to the left, hm? hahahaa ur xbox.com forums were funni, makin ppl think u did, lol lol

SnowfoxZero
Jan 5, 2007, 12:09 AM
On 2007-01-04 16:53, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-01-04 12:43, SnowfoxZero wrote:

lmao its tha "omg i hacked PSU" guy

u can tell ur sig pic was moddifyed, if not, when why are all the names of the ppl in ur party so far to the left, hm? hahahaa ur xbox.com forums were funni, makin ppl think u did, lol lol

Yes, my signature was modified. I think you get the dee dee dee award for this month. I resized 2 of my pictures and pasted them next to eachother cutting off parts of both in paint then resized to meet the forum requirements, your point is?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnowfoxZero on 2007-01-04 21:10 ]</font>

Umberger
Jan 5, 2007, 12:44 AM

GRM and Kubara. The ones that look the same but have a different manufacturer/are black or grey in color are the Kubara variations.

Sadly, there aren't nearly as many S-Rank weapons for PSU as there were rares on PSO...but if you think about it, some rare weapons on PSO were as low as 8*...just like our A-Rank weapons, which are also considered rares, except you can buy them in the shops.

Hopefully we'll get some more rares in the future, and if not, we've still got more than enough to keep us busy.

Alkaar
Jan 5, 2007, 11:15 AM
On 2007-01-04 21:44, Umberger wrote:

GRM and Kubara. The ones that look the same but have a different manufacturer/are black or grey in color are the Kubara variations.

Sadly, there aren't nearly as many S-Rank weapons for PSU as there were rares on PSO...but if you think about it, some rare weapons on PSO were as low as 8*...just like our A-Rank weapons, which are also considered rares, except you can buy them in the shops.

Hopefully we'll get some more rares in the future, and if not, we've still got more than enough to keep us busy.

That's a bummer. Well, in the case that there will be few S rank weapons, they'd probably be really hard to obtain. Who know's if they'll even sell S rank weapons in shops... might only be able to find them and boards to synth them.

Rashiid
Jan 5, 2007, 02:41 PM
maybe 11* & 12*s

but they hafta atleast sell 10*

since in the update on PhantasyStarUniverse.com it says 9*-10* weapons n items will be available to get

im guessing it means u dont hafta go outta ur way for em, just can buy em, tho im sure they'll hav no element from NPC's

BluCast20xx
Jan 6, 2007, 04:46 AM
i remeber in the offline story mode...Headmaster Nav actually uses the Gudda Skerakku. My mind was saying "ooooooo aaaaaah" when i first noticed him wearing it.

Pentence
Jan 6, 2007, 06:40 AM
Ok for those who seem disapointed about what they havent seen like their fav returning rares i have one thing to say.It aint over till the fat lady sings.

Come on people THIS is in all likelyhood not EVERY rare in the game.Unless they have picked apart the disc and found all the items there are and this is it i highly doubt it.

Smallredbox
Jan 7, 2007, 05:58 AM
MORE!

Like heaven punisher!

I think the people just want some more unique-style rares.

REAL rares.

Sexy rares.

Really sexy rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smallredbox on 2007-01-07 03:00 ]</font>

Edman
Jan 17, 2007, 12:25 AM

If you look at the pictures they say "GRM" in english letters, as part of the Japanese captions.

The ones that don't have "GRM" are the kubara versions. As for the Black Bullukk(Kubara), the GRM version(Black Bull) isn't shown.

vfloresjr24
Jan 17, 2007, 12:40 AM
All I want is for my katanas to make a comeback and so far the agito replica is the only one that I see. Hopefully they have the saber variation instead of the sword.