PDA

View Full Version : how long does the vahra claw take to make?

Dracos
Jan 3, 2007, 04:22 PM
I wondering how long it takes so i know if i wantto start on it no or wait till my mag is better

Dracos
Jan 3, 2007, 04:35 PM
Anyone know?

Itchee
Jan 3, 2007, 04:41 PM
Well, Ive never made one....tho I think the success rate is pretty mediocre even with a Pure PM. If you can stand to wait til your PM is lvled up better...you might be better off. I know when I get fancy, new boards I start foaming at the mouth to attempt a synth...but losing the mats on something like that is a real kick in the balls.

Dracos
Jan 3, 2007, 06:43 PM
I wish i knew how long it would take to sysnth an item

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 3, 2007, 06:48 PM
If you fail then just turn off your xbox and you can go back and take it out again until it doesn't fail.

Dracos
Jan 3, 2007, 06:50 PM
I know but i was wonderin how long it would take, because if it is only like 2 hours or something then i'll lvl up my mag just a little bit more

MattMattic
Jan 3, 2007, 06:55 PM
i've heard 12 hours, just like the tengoh bow

Wheatpenny
Jan 3, 2007, 07:01 PM
Speaking of which where in cripes sake does that board drop?

Ryoki
Jan 3, 2007, 07:07 PM
On 2007-01-03 16:01, Wheatpenny wrote:
Speaking of which where in cripes sake does that board drop?

Mad Creatures S from Go Vahras.
BTW: Alien, STFU. Don't be a faggot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-01-03 16:07 ]</font>

Dracos
Jan 3, 2007, 07:21 PM
Damn 12 hours, I hope it isnt

Dracos
Jan 3, 2007, 07:43 PM
Damn it, it is

OdinTyler
Jan 4, 2007, 10:55 AM
Since it was mentioned, can Vahra Claw like any other 'rare' board wep have its photon changed. Im still working on what weps I want for what chars & since I dont have all the items, I havent seen them all. The board basically just decides the basic wep look right? So I can presume that any rare wep including the VC can have whatever photon color & element I wish? Or am I wrong?

FrogKicker
Jan 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
Yes, you can make it any element you want. I just got done synthing my second one two days ago(first one failed...go me!!) It came out with 18% fire. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Ingredients are 15 copernia, 6 kerseline, 2 vahra nails and 10 photons of your choice. And it does take 12 hours. They seem to be pretty effin strong for 7* claws too with an assload of pp. They are currently my fav wep now, I love the vahra sound they make when I attack.

OdinTyler
Jan 4, 2007, 11:05 AM
Any picture? Ive been thinking I want it for my beast. So the % can go up & down huh? I once tried (but didnt save it) & made a purple 1h saber. It wasnt bad. It came out to 30% dark (of course it cost me 30 Megi photons...sheesh). Didnt take me 12 hrs tho. You just wait a few seconds offline & then your PM either makes the item or it doesnt. So you really have to wait online? WOW! I definitely need more kerseline (you gotta do alot of runs to get it) & some Vahra nails. My beast doesnt have any (yet my others do, go figure)! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Is there a link for any pictures of crafted items people have made? Just to give an idea. Sometimes the right hilt on a bladed wep can determine if you want a particular saber or another, for example.

FrogKicker
Jan 4, 2007, 11:10 AM
I guess I could try to hook my camera up to my TV to take some pics, never tried to take pics from my 360 before though.

Yea, the lowest % I have seen was 10% and it goes as high as 50%. Not all items take 12 hours though. Weapons take anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours so far. It just depends on how rare the item you are trying to synth is.