PDA

View Full Version : THE HIVE

Inspektahdek
Jan 3, 2007, 06:39 PM
Ok, so what all does this unlock entail? I know it's a new area/planet esque release but what all content does it unlock?

My assumption is that it includes the level which has the final boss on story mode. Is this correct, or am I far from reality here?

Thanks to any replies, im a bit curious about this.

Nani-chan
Jan 3, 2007, 06:44 PM
Not sure what you are asking/ Not sure what you are asking

Yes

DikkyRay
Jan 3, 2007, 06:45 PM
well... the hive (at least in story mode) was the last area of the game where the story came to a conclusion... or at least ep1 did

Wheatpenny
Jan 3, 2007, 06:45 PM
Supposedly it is gona be its own contained set of areas, likeley a new planet, Yes and there the final pow pow mega boss is located supposedly. Pack your light weapons. And other than pack your light weapon comment all of this is what I have heard as hearsay not confirmed.

One of you guys that plays JP PSU wana help me out here?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wheatpenny on 2007-01-03 15:45 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Jan 3, 2007, 06:47 PM
Hive in story mode was south of linear line gate, I'd assume it's there in online too.

Fast megid fun for whole family.

Inspektahdek
Jan 3, 2007, 07:02 PM
If someone on JP PSU could elaborate even further that would be fucking awesome.

Thanks

DikkyRay
Jan 3, 2007, 07:05 PM
ok.
let me elaborate because its easy.
IT IS NOT A NEW WORLD. it is a mission, much like Linear Line. It has the final boss in the game

Randomness
Jan 3, 2007, 07:10 PM
On 2007-01-03 16:05, DikkyRay wrote:
ok.
IT IS NOT A NEW WORLD. it is a mission, much like Linear Line. It has the final boss in the game

It is a new area, but it departs from colony. Enemies include LL and some new ones, I believe.

Inspektahdek
Jan 3, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-01-03 16:05, DikkyRay wrote:
ok.

I wasn't expecting it to be a new world but another "place" like a sub area within a planet with a mission or two which includes the last boss. So I guess I was close

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inspektahdek on 2007-01-03 16:39 ]</font>

Abarai-Renji
Jan 3, 2007, 09:17 PM
if the final boss is gonna be available on the 360 version, it better be improved. That was way too chuggy offline.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 3, 2007, 09:39 PM
I hope SoA pulls a trick on everyone April Fool's day and replaces every mob in the HIVE with BEE's.

>.>
<.<
>.>;
<.<;;;

As for if the boss is improved online? Let me try to hunt down the pick of japanese players all being one-shot by one of his spells. I might not find it bc i'm a bit lazy, but i'll try.

He won't be as easy as story mode. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-01-03 18:40 ]</font>

Ryoki
Jan 3, 2007, 10:26 PM
On 2007-01-03 18:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I hope SoA pulls a trick on everyone April Fool's day and replaces every mob in the HIVE with BEE's.

>.>
<.<
>.>;
<.<;;;

As for if the boss is improved online? Let me try to hunt down the pick of japanese players all being one-shot by one of his spells. I might not find it bc i'm a bit lazy, but i'll try.

He won't be as easy as story mode. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-01-03 18:40 ]</font>

Or they could delete De Ragan for a day. Rofl, people might actually visit other planets!