PDA

View Full Version : Question to those who play the JP PC version?

AtheistPeace
Jan 3, 2007, 11:07 PM
I have a few quick questions for people that play the JP version of PSU on PS2. (the ones ahead of US on updates etc)

Is Hard / Power Charge available in shops? Price?
Is Solid / Power S available in shops? Price?
Is Giga / Skill PP Save available in shops? Price?
Which is more popular between the 3 units?
Are there any units ABOVE Mega / Power (price wise) that are available in shops?

Itsuki
Jan 4, 2007, 03:10 AM
no
no
no
Probably Skill Save
no

Lyrise
Jan 4, 2007, 11:54 AM
Probably Skill Save

Given the price of a Solid/Power S despite the ease of looking for it, I'd say it'd have to be Solid/Power S. On JP severs, while skillsave has solidified into the 1.5m range again, Solid/Power S spiked from 900k to 3m. But this probably has more to do with the fact that everyone is doing less DeRagan and more party missions.

Skillsave is more of an acquired taste. There are those who like it and those that don't. If I am a Fortefighter, then I like it. If I am a fighgunner, I'd rather leave it off. Remember me emptying my guns within a few seconds? 200% PP usage for guns is a VERY high price to pay if you are a fighgunner who actually makes use of all-range ability.

AtheistPeace
Jan 4, 2007, 11:29 PM
Is Bruces Dungeon Dark?

Itsuki
Jan 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
"dark"? If you mean "Are there lots of rooms in it where the lights are off?" Then yes, there are. And tehre are floor switches to turn the lights on (which are completely useless)

If you mean "Are the monsters in Bruce's Dungeon dark elemental?" Then the answer is no, they're normal Moatoob monsters.

AtheistPeace
Jan 4, 2007, 11:49 PM
Vewy Vewy interesting.