PDA

View Full Version : PM's and their Specific Weapon Speciality Questions....

DarkSeph
Jan 3, 2007, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure if this has been completely addressed before and I am needing serious! clarification.

PM's, they have specific synthing trends....well all know this....but I am unaware of which PM works the best with each weapon....for example...I didn't know that a 100% Ranged PM worked best to synth a Bow? Apparently it's the best to synth a bow with. Well, it definately has range so for duh! on my part...but other ones such as Cards, etc....not exactly sure on.

I have also heard that when the full spectrum of PM's are available the specific symbol for each PM will give that particular synthing item the best Percent. Not sure if that is true but it makes sense. So does anyone know what weapon types work best with what PM's?

Thanks in advance.

MayLee
Jan 3, 2007, 11:59 PM
Techs are good for Rods/Wands, Armor is good for lines and such and Range is good for bows, shotguns and a bunch of other guntype weapons. Strike is good for mele weapons but I don't know about cards. I guess Ranged PMs would work on them best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-01-03 21:29 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Jan 4, 2007, 12:06 AM
Thank you MayLee

MayLee
Jan 4, 2007, 12:28 AM
Welcome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

*Goes to fix spelling*
>_>

Garnet_Moon
Jan 4, 2007, 12:31 AM
My GH410 had a 10% lower difference on Hanzo Swords than on my 7* Double Saber. 63% to like 51% if my memory serves me properly.