PDA

View Full Version : This can't be right, I must have messed up my copy of PSU...

ShadowHado
Jan 4, 2007, 12:20 AM
Yeah, the topic says it all. I have never seen 3* luck, as I was working the last time we got it (60 days ago!)

I just had to get that out of my system. Thanks for understanding. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowHado on 2007-01-03 21:21 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jan 4, 2007, 12:22 AM
Ya'll didn't deserve it. The best drop I saw with a Male Cast leading was a Phantomline board off a De Ragan S run.

We were trying for his other rares... that was the best we got. -_-;

MayLee
Jan 4, 2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I guess the Casts really need their 3 star luck. They don't get it too often..

Hotashi
Jan 4, 2007, 01:37 AM
Go break your weapons and stop posting.

panzer_unit
Jan 4, 2007, 09:26 AM
What an awesome day. I grinded so many weapons to +5 or better, and got some partner cards from other M Casts as we were high-fiving on the way from grind desks to the Universe teleporters. Good times indeed!

BTW a lot of Tenora weapons grind badly, but their swords and shotguns seem to do pretty well.

Alpha-Hunter
Jan 4, 2007, 10:19 AM
My M. Cast broke a dual rail gun going from 2 to 3! ran parum all day (a rank) and the best I got was a copernia and a shooter! My PSO luck shows itself once again!

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 4, 2007, 10:23 AM
It was weird to see Male Casts with 3* luck, So i decided yesterday was very unlucky and didnt play. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kesena1Tsum1 on 2007-01-04 07:24 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jan 4, 2007, 10:25 AM
I definitely can sympathize with this one. I remember the insanely long period of time human females didn't even receive 1 star luck, from release, in the US. Then all of a sudden, luck finally landed. I've seen 3-star luck a few times, so I know things are working. I guess not everybody can be female and newman, but it's good to see others finally getting luck. I'm sure the Male cast population was getting a bit envious of the female casts as well, with the luck distribution.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-04 07:25 ]</font>

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 4, 2007, 10:29 AM
On 2007-01-04 07:25, Akaimizu wrote:
I definitely can sympathize with this one. I remember the insanely long period of time human females didn't even receive 1 star luck, from release, in the US. Then all of a sudden, luck finally landed. I've seen 3-star luck a few times, so I know things are working. I guess not everybody can be female and newman, but it's good to see others finally getting luck. I'm sure the Male cast population was getting a bit envious of the female casts as well, with the luck distribution.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-04 07:25 ]</font>

Even still Female Casts Luck isn't the greatest. But yeah, I suppose its a little better than Male xD.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 4, 2007, 10:31 AM
Yeah, male cast luck has been horrible for a long time. Da ANA, finally got his moment yesterday(even though hunters are boring) , he deserved it. He probably won't be neeeded for awhile since, male casts wil probably not see +3 luck for a long time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-01-04 13:27 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Jan 4, 2007, 10:35 AM
Honestly I just mooch luck from whoever's got it. As long as SOMEONE has 3* luck any given day I'm good to go.

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 4, 2007, 10:41 AM
On 2007-01-04 07:35, panzer_unit wrote:
Honestly I just mooch luck from whoever's got it. As long as SOMEONE has 3* luck any given day I'm good to go.

I'm just glad that one of my Good buddies is a Female Newman xD

Sekani
Jan 4, 2007, 10:52 AM
Didn't bother grinding anything, but saw a bunch of 10 and 11-star item drops that I had never heard of before.

Kesena1Tsum1
Jan 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
On 2007-01-04 07:52, Sekani wrote:
Didn't bother grinding anything, but saw a bunch of 10 and 11-star item drops that I had never heard of before.

Boards or the weapons? I didn't think they were out yet... The only 10* weapon i thought we had was the Halarod and Crea Doubles. Please enlighten me. ;D

zanotam
Jan 4, 2007, 11:02 AM
OF COURSE you messed up your copy of PSU. Everyone knows M cast only get lvl 3 luck when hte game glitches up. duh!

Fure_Rakune
Jan 4, 2007, 01:43 PM
I really enjoyed the rarity of having level three luck and I used it to my full advantage.
Spent a fortune making b grinders, most were really high numbers (even got a set of 10's).
I managed to get two crozara's up to 5, a hikuari to 10 and the big sha-bang, an alteric +10.
I love me.
Now I just need to sell the rest of my weps to get my monies back, im severely poor now.

Hildigam
Jan 4, 2007, 06:45 PM
Of course to grind... can't you just pass your stuff to another one of your character slots? And will take the highest ATA in the games any day of the week, oh wait, I do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But yeah, our lcak of Luck is appauling, right alongside the Male Beast I have.

Siertes
Jan 4, 2007, 06:55 PM
Since I've had this game I haven't had 3 star luck (Human Male). Last time they had it was Nov 26th, which happens to be my birthday. Is this a sign?