PDA

View Full Version : PMs

Krans
Jan 4, 2007, 01:24 AM
Hey im new to the site and had a question about PMs

In the old PSOs we had a chart on specifically what items gave + and - to the different characteristics, ive been semi trying to start one for PMs but its been difficult. Im trying to make a maxed out striking mag but i dont know what to feed it which will increase striking but decrease the other attributes, any help?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 4, 2007, 01:25 AM
http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Partner_Machinery

Krans
Jan 4, 2007, 01:27 AM
Hey thanks, i've been reading around PSUpedia too and i saw that section, i guess i was just looking for a more exact + - statistic because giving it monos still gives rises in tech and striking. So far the only thing i noticed a decrease in tech was weapons.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 4, 2007, 01:30 AM
Yea, they have the exact feeding increments that you can use if you scoll down a few.

I'm currently in the making of a pure striking PM myself. Feeding it mainly Moon X and consumable foods. with the help of Brand 2*. I feed it 5-6 brands then feed it one Moon X. It took 1.5 days but my strike PM is currently lvl 65.

If you look closely at the chart, it will show that if you were to feed your PM that specific item, it will have all of the increments towards the right side of the chart.

For example if you feed it a Moon Atomizer X ( Which is a restorative item at 7*), it will boost strike +16 and Tech +4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-03 22:34 ]</font>

Krans
Jan 4, 2007, 01:35 AM
wow completely missed that chart, my bad, thanks a bunch