PDA

View Full Version : WT or FT?

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 02:59 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me decide on what class to pick, for my second alt. I named him Dr. Derek Stiles, and if you know the reference, awesome. If not, who cares. Anyway, he's a Newman, and pretty much all I planned to do was Resta/Reverser, and Diga/Gibarta. No other techs. Aside from that, I wanted to use Bows, and probably twin daggers (but I'm unsure about that).

Could anyone help me out?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 4, 2007, 03:05 AM
Tech+Bow+Daggers... Hm... Guntecher!!!! >.> Forget the daggers. They will be weak in your future.

But since you only have two options... I would say Fortetecher since you can get S rank Bows.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-04 00:06 ]</font>

foamcup
Jan 4, 2007, 03:32 AM
If you're going to use 4 techs and focus on weapons then go Wartecher, you'll be glad for the higher damage.

Gamemako
Jan 4, 2007, 03:35 AM
Fortetechers get 30 bullets for the bows and 30 techs. If you're not trying to be a melee class, go with fortetecher.

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:30 AM
Now that's an even harder decision.

Kent
Jan 4, 2007, 04:40 AM
I'd suggest playing with some Techniques first, to see how you like using them. They can be unwieldy at times, especially during the learning phase, and you may find yourself leaning more toward melee combat. If that is the case, then Wartecher would be better suited to you.

Though, I do picture Dr. Stiles to be more of a support-oriented Fortetecher... With the exception of a scalpel being a melee weapon.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:41 AM
On 2007-01-04 00:35, Gamemako wrote:
Fortetechers get 30 bullets for the bows and 30 techs. If you're not trying to be a melee class, go with fortetecher.

Except if he doesn't want to use any techs but support and maybe diga, isn't that an absolutely stupid choice?

I KNEW fortetecher would win this poll, and I KNEW it would irritate me. Jesus christ if the guy just wants to support and use ranged weapons, he's actually looking at guntecher.

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:47 AM
So I just irritated Shimarisu with my lack of knowledge of Techers?

That's not a great feeling.

Itsuki
Jan 4, 2007, 05:04 AM
everything irritates shimarisu, don't feel bad.

But shes right to some extent. Newman Guntechers get to do their support thing and are decent enough with digga. Your gi- techs would be horrible though. Same with damu. You'd end up more Bow-centric.

When it comes down to it, wartechers aren't really support-like in many ways. They're tanks and front line. You'd end up being dagger-centric. Which isn't bad, but its doesn't seem like the role you want.

I'd actually just recommend going fotecher. The truth is, you don't need more than a few techs to make a decent support techer. And you really aren't bad with bows as a fortecher. But you'd pretty much need to drop daggers.

So it comes down to this choice:
1) Wartecher -> Become more melee oriented. Less spells, more dagger.
2) Guntecher -> Drop twin daggers in favor of single daggers. And drop most attack techs. But be good all around.
3) Fortecher -> Drop daggers, and keep doing what you're doing.
4) Switch between Fortecher and Wartecher as you feel fit. XD It really doesn't cost that much.

EDIT: I chose Fortecher btw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-04 02:07 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 05:31 AM
What if I'm trying to strictly be as close as I can to the actual Derek Stiles? >.>

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2007, 05:56 AM
i'd say wartecher since, you can use bows and since they get good elemental % you'll be fine with lvl 10 bullets. you can also use cards which I think kind of replace bows, since if you need to shoot fast just buy a good handgun. your lvl 20 techs and your great amount of tp will make your techs usuable and effective(especially resta). Diga and even Gidiga techs will also do a good amount of dmg and can be used effectibly to tag big mobs for exp, since we have really no other means of a multihitting wep. support techs will be decent too since it's lvl dependant. humans also get a good stat bonus with this class, so keep that in mind ;o.

dont know about your derek stiles fellow. but that(^) is wartecher basically.

edit:

Guntecher would be a supportive roll, much aligned to what a doctor would do, no?

I dont see how guntechers can effectivly support compared to a wartecher, for one wartecher are right with the people you need to support. and you get more tp and range for your techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2007-01-04 02:58 ]</font>

_Deliverance_
Jan 4, 2007, 05:56 AM
Well, just from reading a few quick blurbs about him, I'd say that wartecher is out. Guntecher would seem more true to the character imo. Fortecher....well, it would work. But you can bet on catching some flak for only using diga series as a fortetecher. Or at least raising some eyebrows.

Guntecher would be a supportive roll, much aligned to what a doctor would do, no?

_Deliverance_
Jan 4, 2007, 06:09 AM
Since when do you _have_ to be far away to shoot twin handguns? And since when do parties fight in clumps? Once hunter types start making big use of the knock back PA's, you'd have to be further away to have a good sense of what's going on in your party. This is what gives GT the edge in support imo.

Anyway, WT get lv20 techs too, so it is still a viable option. But the ranged does suffer, obviously. I just don't like WT as a personal thing. ;>.>

btw, personally I'd take bows over cards any day of the week. Better ATA, ATP, and PP. And from what I've seen (I don't know the specifics), they land statuses more often than cards do.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 06:42 AM
On 2007-01-04 02:56, darkgunner wrote:

I dont see how guntechers can effectivly support compared to a wartecher, for one wartecher are right with the people you need to support. and you get more tp and range for your techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2007-01-04 02:58 ]</font>

BECAUSE SUPPORT IS NOT JUST ABOUT RESTA

ARGH
ARGH

PRACTICALLY SCREAMING NOW, GODDAMN IDIOTS

daniel_drago
Jan 4, 2007, 07:42 AM
i have no idea why you are giving the advice of guntecher they get lvl 10 techs yes cause that is usefull, to be honest your best bet is fortetecher you get lvl 30techs/bullets you can still use daggers apart from the fact that they will be pretty weak they are still there if you need them, If you want stronger daggers then by all means go wartecher but you'll just miss out on the lvl21 techs upgrade hope this helps,
i have nothing against guntechers but in this situation the only ranged weapon we wants to be using is a bow why should he miss out on lvl11 techs just to use a bow when he can do that as a fortetecher.
peace

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 09:01 AM
On 2007-01-04 04:42, daniel_drago wrote:
i have no idea why you are giving the advice of guntecher they get lvl 10 techs yes cause that is usefull, to be honest your best bet is fortetecher you get lvl 30techs/bullets you can still use daggers apart from the fact that they will be pretty weak they are still there if you need them, If you want stronger daggers then by all means go wartecher but you'll just miss out on the lvl21 techs upgrade hope this helps,
i have nothing against guntechers but in this situation the only ranged weapon we wants to be using is a bow why should he miss out on lvl11 techs just to use a bow when he can do that as a fortetecher.
peace

YES GUNTECHER IS TOTAL SHIT THEY ONLY GET LEVEL 10 TECHS AND MOST RANGER WEAPONS EQUIPPABLE I DO NOT UNNERSTAND I THINK FORTETECHER COMPLETELY IS BETTER CUZ THEY GET LEVEL 30 BULLETS BUT ONLY A BOW, WE SHOULD ALL USE BOW AND NOTHING BUT, ALL OTHER RANGED WEAPONS ARE CLEARLY USELESS AND LEVEL 10 TECHS I MEAN WTF YOU WILL NEVER USE THEM I WOULD BOOT A GUNTECHER THEY ARE CRAP HNNNG IR RETARDED AND IN REMEDIAL CLASS YEP YEP

Sychosis
Jan 4, 2007, 09:09 AM
Don't pop a vessel now Shim.

::votes fortetecher:: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

zanotam
Jan 4, 2007, 09:56 AM
ryuki why must you insist on taunting me?!? Well go WT anyway just so i can see you suffer! (i voted FT though)

PJ
Jan 4, 2007, 10:10 AM
Shim is retarded.

Fortetecher.

_Deliverance_
Jan 4, 2007, 11:08 AM
Jesus Shim. Read the god damned OP.

[quote]all I planned to do was Resta/Reverser, and Diga/Gibarta. No other techs. Aside from that, I wanted to use Bows, and probably twin daggers (but I'm unsure about that).[quote]

Fortecher fits the bill. But as I said, just sticking to three elements is pretty much gimping fortetecher.

Guntecher would be more solid in the range department, with some tech support. Comprende?

daniel_drago
Jan 4, 2007, 11:16 AM
lol I <3 shim lol that was fun to read, but back to the matter at hand if you are unsure about wanting to use daggers like you stated then fortetecher is the way forward otherwise i would advise wartecher you'll be more balanced than going guntecher, where you will be pretty bad with daggers in fact i don't think they can use them they get lvl10 techs like i said earlyer and 30 bullets but you can get that as a fortetecher neway.
peace

Merumeru
Jan 4, 2007, 11:21 AM
XD wartecher for variety, not for cruddy stats >P

galaxy
Jan 4, 2007, 11:31 AM
honestly, why not choose all? fortetecher can actually give up a few spells, since in most combat situations, you usually don't even have enough time to use EVERY spell you'd want to use in that given situation, and some spells arent ABSOLUTELY essential (giresta, the acc and eva debuff, imo), so just replace em with a couple bow skills, and one (or when more come out, a couple) dagger or single dagger skills. thats what im doing, so i can be all the techers on one character.

panzer_unit
Jan 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
On 2007-01-04 02:04, Itsuki-chan wrote:

When it comes down to it, wartechers aren't really support-like in many ways. They're tanks and front line. You'd end up being dagger-centric. Which isn't bad, but its doesn't seem like the role you want.

Besides their obvious advantages in melee and with attack spells, WarTecher's aren't out of the question as support.

Even at low skill levels, Force ranged weapons aren't half bad... SE2 with good power and accuracy. It's okay for spreading statuses around to support hunters, plus their Resta and Reverser (and buffs eventually) would have better reach.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 03:42 PM
The fact is, I could make a poll saying I HATED using offensive techs, and I ONLY wanted to support and also shoot stuff and cast status. If I made the options Guntecher and Fortetecher you'd all STILL vote Forte because America hates hybrid classes.

Oh seriously. And it irritates the SHIT out of me. I can run Onma S, being WAY more useful than a pure techer (ANY ranger is in that area), and healing everyone's ass, casting debuffs, switching to crossbow+wand with any perceived threat and people will STILL whine that they have no force. We've BOOTED people from a party of Wartechers and guntechers for persistantly saying hybrids suck (who then later begged to be allowed to rejoin because they didn't KNOW we were hybrids. Oh god I guess our damage was better than they thought hybrids could handle!)

I've been told to STFU because I am a FUCKING hybrid and should know the meaning of the word. I looked up hybrid in the dictionary later and it didn't say it meant "crap."

Fuck's sake doesn't anyone realise how irritating it is when you level a class and everyone says it fucking sucks? When you join a 5 player party with no force and are asked immediately to leave because "You're not a force"? When people say level 10 resta is useless despite it saving them on more than a few occassions? When the most cited argument for anti-Guntecher is "DUH THEY GET LEVEL 30 BULLETS BUT ONLY LEVEL 10 TECHS AND FORTETECHER GETS 30 BULLETS AND 30 TECHS"?

Do you people REALLY think this is a good argument? There's a limitation on weapons you can use for a reason you know. And gimped stats in certain areas. So I guess Fortefighter is shit too? I mean they get level 30 melee and level 10 bullets, but Fighgunner gets 30/20! BY GOD THAT FORTE CLASS SUCKS!

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
Considering the fact that three of the four weapons I planned on using are allowed S-ranks while as a ForteTecher, I think I'm going to go ForteTecher. WarTecher, while it sounds good to have that HP and ATP boost, only gives me S rank daggers, and that's not my main role. I'm not trying to be a melee, as melee would only really come if I run out of PP on everything else. A last resort, to use my "scalpel" =)

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 03:51 PM
Also I might add I've got Guntecher, Fortefighter, Wartecher and fighgunner all at level 50+ and my guntecher on PC was a force for all 10 job levels, in fact I kept him as force when he hit max for the last 10 or so of his regular levels. How nice it was not to be asked to leave back then, now I'm asked to leave before I can even get to where people are fighting. It fucking sucks and people have absolutely no respect. This class does NOT suck yet it is the most poorly regarded of any class on US, yep, even Protranser. People read the skills lisrts and write it off. Jesus we can equip most guns, and the close handed ones at S (because we are SUPPOSED to keep close to the party for resta and buffing). How can people say that level 30 bullets, most ranger guns equippable PLUS resta and buffs is shit? IT SIMPLY IS BEYOND ME. And then you have those who say Wartecher stats suck. Good god are you all retarded? Oh no, their ATP is a LITTLE lower than Fortefighter at job level 10! THAT BLOWS.

What makes me LOL especially hard is that people on the US servers will blast anyone with a damage based stat that is not 100%, UNLESS they play a female, which they will DEFEND TO THE GODDAMN DEATH. OH NO BUT FEMALE ATP ISN'T 100%! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING THERE SHOULD BE NO GIRLS ON PSU.

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 03:58 PM
There are girls on the iNet? =O

Kidding. =)

Garnet_Moon
Jan 4, 2007, 04:07 PM
If you're a newman and you pick anything without "techer" in the title you're wasting your talents.

*looks around at the ornery mob and slips back into a dimensional rift and vanishes*

Para
Jan 4, 2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah no one chooses Wartecher for power. You choose wartecher because you enjoy being versitile in different situations.

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2007, 04:28 PM
Shim, I was using resta as an example. ALL of WT techs are better and more effective than GT, i'm absolutly NOT saying GT cant support, I was just suggesting that if ryuki liked the more support then go WT. main techs a GT will use(shifta and such) are lvl dependant.(AND AGAIN I'M NOT SAYING GT IS USELESS) so therefore WT support techs will be better than GT support techs.

See, somehow I dont even think you'll read this, and just see the words: WT better GT.

but whatever.

edit: from reading another post of yours, I have seen GT used and yes it is a great class, a good friend of mine really enjoys it and does good with it. but my support abilities far surpass his. yes even with resta and reverser now and WILL when more support techs come out. Plus I have naturally more TP than him so, I have more effective attack techs too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2007-01-04 13:32 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:35 PM
Your support abilities do not surpass his.

That's bullcrap. He can far more effectively stun a herd of monsters. You can resta after they cause damage. In my book prevention is better than cure. Maybe your friend is not a very good ranger.

SUPPORT IS NOT JUST ABOUT FREAKING RESTA. OR BUFFS. OR WHATEVER YOU THINK SUPPORT IS, IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE OUT RANGER SUPPORT FROM EVERY ARGUMENT.

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2007, 04:40 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:35, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Your support abilities do not surpass his.

That's bullcrap. He can far more effectively stun a herd of monsters. You can resta after they cause damage. In my book prevention is better than cure. Maybe your friend is not a very good ranger.

SUPPORT IS NOT JUST ABOUT FREAKING RESTA. OR BUFFS. OR WHATEVER YOU THINK SUPPORT IS, IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU LEAVE OUT RANGER SUPPORT FROM EVERY ARGUMENT.

¬_¬. y'know you're fun to talk to =) Yes I did leave out ranger support. I'm using common ground things that ryuki wanted to hear: tech support. now, if I am wrong then I will edit this post and say sorry. thing is though. wouldnt ranger support be angrument for....other..RA? so then...fortegunner is the same thing as a guntecher but with a glauncher, or without a wand.

edit:

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me decide on what class to pick, for my second alt. I named him Dr. Derek Stiles, and if you know the reference, awesome. If not, who cares. Anyway, he's a Newman, and pretty much all I planned to do was Resta/Reverser, and Diga/Gibarta. No other techs. Aside from that, I wanted to use Bows, and probably twin daggers (but I'm unsure about that).

woah that sounds like the only WT uses. and woah another cool thing daggers and bows zomg! I think if he wanted GT he would of put it in the poll no? So, now there's another thing, you mentioned GT and said all of its good points. he may get this idea now. but that wasnt the original question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2007-01-04 13:42 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:47 PM
The thing is, Fortegunner has no tech support. So Guntecher is still more pure support than Fortegunner. Guntecher is all the ranger support of Forte with level 10 techs. While that might not seem a lot, it can be ample. In fact if you always use the best grinded wand for your level you can heal for a substantial amount, enough for any emergency situation. Guntechers should switch to crossbow/cards plus a good grinded wand in any situation where players are likely to face high damage. The bullets will be spread, allowing for good stun ratio of at least some monsters in the vicinity. PREVENTING some damage. Resta will be on tap and swift, curing damage that occurs. Bullet animation is faster to get out of than melee. Wartechers don't have the ability to combo break when needed immediately. Now I have both jobs levelled and guntecher is about the pure support. Wartechers look after themselves mostly, the best solo class in the game hands down.

Akaimizu
Jan 4, 2007, 04:49 PM
I'd combine FT and WT........FTW......(Ok. that was an insanely bad joke)

But on the serious note. Crossbows are nice, just don't expect to get them very fast. 80K only comes easy to late game players. As of right now, it's all about getting my bullets to 30, in a hurry. (hmmm. That rhymed)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-04 13:56 ]</font>

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2007, 05:02 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:47, -Shimarisu- wrote:
The thing is, Fortegunner has no tech support. So Guntecher is still more pure support than Fortegunner. Guntecher is all the ranger support of Forte with level 10 techs. While that might not seem a lot, it can be ample. In fact if you always use the best grinded wand for your level you can heal for a substantial amount, enough for any emergency situation. Guntechers should switch to crossbow/cards plus a good grinded wand in any situation where players are likely to face high damage. The bullets will be spread, allowing for good stun ratio of at least some monsters in the vicinity. PREVENTING some damage. Resta will be on tap and swift, curing damage that occurs. Bullet animation is faster to get out of than melee. Wartechers don't have the ability to combo break when needed immediately. Now I have both jobs levelled and guntecher is about the pure support. Wartechers look after themselves mostly, the best solo class in the game hands down.

ahh I get you now. so you're saying that GT doesnt need the insane amount of tp WT has because if they're doing their job right they should only need to heal like 200-300 hp? hmm you're right then my friend sucks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2007-01-04 14:02 ]</font>

Sychosis
Jan 4, 2007, 05:06 PM
Shim's quite the firecracker. Whenever she goes into a topic, lulz are sure to follow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

She's a very competent GT mind you, and is probably the most devoted PSU player I've ever seen.

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2007, 05:07 PM
On 2007-01-04 14:06, Sychosis wrote:
Shim's quite the firecracker. Whenever she goes into a topic, lulz are sure to follow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

She's a very competent GT mind you, and is probably the most devoted PSU player I've ever seen.

if that's directed towards me, then save it, I have no doubt about shims skills, possibly...as good as me =O
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 05:11 PM
Eh you can heal for a lot more than 300. Well right now I'm hitting 300 on 360 but I'm only lvl 40. Units and grinded Tenora wands push that figure up higher.

I'm using a +4 4* Tenora ATM but I could be doing better. Bear in mind I'm poverty striken after restarting. I need the Gi/Magic really, I'm using one of the lesser ones you can buy in a shop. Anyway GTs should be using head and arm slotted armour for boosts to tech and ATA, their ATA being a lot lower than Forte. Nothing that can't be fixed really. ATP is lower too so use high ATP grinded guns.

Plus I'm a human GT, but even cast GTs can pull down a decent resta. Early on they just have to take a 3* wand to +10. That makes it as good as an ungrinded 5*. IMO though casts SHOULD be doing that because if not they resta for 150-200 ish and that leaves a bunch more players going around saying GT sucks. -_-

Sychosis
Jan 4, 2007, 05:22 PM
On 2007-01-04 14:07, darkgunner wrote:

if that's directed towards me, then save it, I have no doubt about shims skills, possibly...as good as me =O

Nah, I'm just buttering Shim up so in a few days, when she blows past me, she can help me level http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-01-04 14:22, Sychosis wrote:

Nah, I'm just buttering Shim up so in a few days, when she blows past me, she can help me level http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Garnet_Moon
Jan 4, 2007, 06:09 PM
I'm too busy killing stuff to play support. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Gojin
Jan 4, 2007, 06:09 PM
It seems Wartecher is winning

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-01-04 14:22, Sychosis wrote:

WHEN I fix this slowdown issue. I can't be effective close range at all at the moment.

Actually I think a bit of tinkering might have been done to the online code, was noticing a lot less of it last night. Still think it's the fact I don't have a hard drive though. I'll have the budget for one in a few days.

Sychosis
Jan 4, 2007, 06:57 PM
On 2007-01-04 15:33, -Shimarisu- wrote:
WHEN I fix this slowdown issue. I can't be effective close range at all at the moment.

Actually I think a bit of tinkering might have been done to the online code, was noticing a lot less of it last night. Still think it's the fact I don't have a hard drive though. I'll have the budget for one in a few days.

Actually, a few days ago my brother noticed it said Ver 1.0001 or something like that in the bottom corner of the screen. It doesn't normally do that though...never did that before, and hasn't done it since...

-Ryuki-
Jan 4, 2007, 07:00 PM
I've already decided on ForteTecher >.>

PALRAPPYS
Jan 4, 2007, 07:14 PM
On 2007-01-04 15:57, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-01-04 15:33, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Actually, a few days ago my brother noticed it said Ver 1.0001 or something like that in the bottom corner of the screen. It doesn't normally do that though...never did that before, and hasn't done it since...

Actually just click in on the left analog stick at the title screen... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sychosis
Jan 4, 2007, 07:29 PM
Well now. You learn something new every day.

Thanks for the tidbit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thrash777
Jan 4, 2007, 07:46 PM
Sounds like you might wanna take a look at a Guntecher if you want TECH's/Bullets...

(I'll have to click my stick next time at the title screen too! lol)

ShinMaruku
Jan 4, 2007, 08:00 PM
I say both. Tis good to have multiple chars for multiple instances

Ether
Jan 4, 2007, 08:20 PM
On 2007-01-04 06:01, -Shimarisu- wrote:

YES GUNTECHER IS TOTAL SHIT THEY ONLY GET LEVEL 10 TECHS AND MOST RANGER WEAPONS EQUIPPABLE I DO NOT UNNERSTAND I THINK FORTETECHER COMPLETELY IS BETTER CUZ THEY GET LEVEL 30 BULLETS BUT ONLY A BOW, WE SHOULD ALL USE BOW AND NOTHING BUT, ALL OTHER RANGED WEAPONS ARE CLEARLY USELESS AND LEVEL 10 TECHS I MEAN WTF YOU WILL NEVER USE THEM I WOULD BOOT A GUNTECHER THEY ARE CRAP HNNNG IR RETARDED AND IN REMEDIAL CLASS YEP YEP

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9863/capswh8.jpg

Garnet_Moon
Jan 4, 2007, 08:25 PM
The Internet wrote:

Caps lock makes you cool.

Ah... one of the many rules of the Internet.

Magitek_X
Jan 4, 2007, 08:43 PM
Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

zanotam
Jan 4, 2007, 08:48 PM
um FT gets lvl 30 bullets and Techs! they are like GT on crack!

zanotam
Jan 4, 2007, 08:49 PM
SHITAKI MUSHROOM SAUTED IN A CREAMY BUTTER SAUCE! I double posted!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zanotam on 2007-01-04 17:50 ]</font>

Gojin
Jan 4, 2007, 08:59 PM
On 2007-01-04 17:48, zanotam wrote:

just with wayyyy lower HP and only can use Bows cards, and one handed pistols.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-01-04 17:59, Gojin wrote:

On 2007-01-04 17:48, zanotam wrote:

just with wayyyy lower HP and only can use Bows cards, and one handed pistols.

Yes they are clearly exactly the same, right?

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 09:01 PM
Oh, I mean, except on crack.