PDA

View Full Version : Xbox psu question

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:00 PM
I read somewhere that the ps2/pc share the same servers, and because of that Xbox version will be shared with the japanese version? Is this true? If so, does anyone know when it'l happen?

Akaimizu
Jan 4, 2007, 04:02 PM
It's already done that way. All of the 360 servers are up and linked together. And for a little secret *shh. don't tell anyone* (heh heh) Universe 16 is sort of the unofficial Japanese player gathering point. So if you find yourself there, don't be surprised if it's mostly Japanese.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:02, Akaimizu wrote:
It's already done that way. All of the 360 servers are up and linked together. And for a little secret *shh. don't tell anyone* (heh heh) Universe 16 is sort of the unofficial Japanese player gathering point. So if you find yourself there, don't be surprised if it's mostly Japanese.

Oh, so its not like how pso dc was where you choose the japanese selection? I only played once before I was banned, but i'm curious.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 4, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:06, SnowfoxZero wrote:

On 2007-01-04 13:02, Akaimizu wrote:

Oh, so its not like how pso dc was where you choose the japanese selection? I only played once before I was banned, but i'm curious.

Why did you get banned =[

Akaimizu
Jan 4, 2007, 04:09 PM
PSO DC also had everybody playing together. Just that some of the planets(servers) were ones you'd expect to see more of a Japanese population on. What's missing is PSO had a system where you can choose sentences to say, which are translated to the language of the clients seeing your text. PSU has no such thing, so if you want to speak in another language, you have to learn it yourself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JAFO22000
Jan 4, 2007, 04:12 PM
-edit-

I'm not even gonna start it.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:08, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:

I proved a point, and they didnt like it very much.

So, when the Japanese players sign in, theyre already in an American server universe? Or is there sepperate universes like there were sepperate ships on pco dc?

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 4, 2007, 04:15 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:14, SnowfoxZero wrote:

But you are so nice! =[

Akaimizu
Jan 4, 2007, 04:17 PM
Universes are more or less, like choosing a different ship or lobby. Not sure if they're programmed with a similar structure, but that's basically what you can treat them as.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:15, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:

On 2007-01-04 13:14, SnowfoxZero wrote:

But you are so nice! =[

Yeah, I still probably broke the EULA or something though; so it wasnt unwarranted. Hopefully its not a perminant ban but it probably is.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 4, 2007, 04:19 PM
Can you not just change your IP?

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:19, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:

I play the Xbox 360 version. My Xbox Live account was "suspended" and Guardians License terminated. I only played the game twice, it didn't do too much for me. I liked pso's gameplay and weapons better. Although psu is a lot more in depth. I tried playing offline earlier today, it seemed ok aside from the terrible voice acting.

DarkAeon
Jan 4, 2007, 04:25 PM
What did you do? o.O

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:30 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:22, SnowfoxZero wrote:

I play the Xbox 360 version. My Xbox Live account was "suspended" and Guardians License terminated. I only played the game twice, it didn't do too much for me. I liked pso's gameplay and weapons better. Although psu is a lot more in depth. I tried playing offline earlier today, it seemed ok aside from the terrible voice acting.

You RUINED X-Box PSO. You liked the game but you destroyed it by releasing hacks. I simply can't understand that. It is a good job you were banned from PSU. You cannot be trusted not to release hacks for that too. The economy of PC is ruined thanks to hackers. It has been extremely costly for me and I take it very personally. $300 on a new 360. 2 months worth of levelling down the drain. 2 level 50 characters scrapped.

I am absolutely estatic that you were banned.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 4, 2007, 04:33 PM
I would love some hacker gold... That way I can buy w/e I want instead of being poor... I don't know why people hate hackers so much, if someone sent me a trade with a billion meseta in it then I would be happy as a mofo.

My name on xbox live psu is Sunflower btw if any hackers are reading this =]
I could give a shit less if people hack, if they aren't reseting my account or stealing any of my shit then I don't care, and if they do then w/e lol, I will get it back eventually.

Hackers are your friends.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 4, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:30, -Shimarisu- wrote:

On 2007-01-04 13:22, SnowfoxZero wrote:

You RUINED X-Box PSO. You liked the game but you destroyed it by releasing hacks. I simply can't understand that. It is a good job you were banned from PSU. You cannot be trusted not to release hacks for that too. The economy of PC is ruined thanks to hackers. It has been extremely costly for me and I take it very personally. $300 on a new 360. 2 months worth of levelling down the drain. 2 level 50 characters scrapped.

I am absolutely estatic that you were banned.

Yeah, that's one theory.

Siertes
Jan 4, 2007, 04:37 PM
Haha, Snowfox sounds like quite the villain. Every online community needs its bad guys. Makes things interesting for the goodies.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 4, 2007, 04:38 PM
On 2007-01-04 13:33, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
I would love some hacker gold... That way I can buy w/e I want instead of being poor... I don't know why people hate hackers so much, if someone sent me a trade with a billion meseta in it then I would be happy as a mofo.

My name on xbox live psu is Sunflower btw if any hackers are reading this =]
I could give a shit less if people hack, if they aren't reseting my account or stealing any of my shit then I don't care, and if they do then w/e lol, I will get it back eventually.

Hackers are your friends.

You are not allowed to request hacks on PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I also hope you get banned from Live. In fact I'm reporting you to Microsoft for this post.

Ryna
Jan 4, 2007, 04:39 PM
Since this thread is going off-topic and the OP's question has been answered, I am going to lock this thread.