PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Celestial Knights Now Recruiting!!!

zandra117
Jan 4, 2007, 07:15 PM
As some of you may know, a cheater named Snowfox managed to hack the 360 version of PSU. He got banned, however in this post on pso-world http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131609&forum=4&start=0&15#10 he said
On 2007-01-04 13:57, SnowfoxZero wrote:

I contacted PSU tech support via the form on the website saying I was willing to work with them to get things fixed, they told me off. Then I registered on the forums to see if I could find an admin that would listen because I'm betting the reply I recieved was from clumsy. However I was banned before I could find anything. I also contacted Xbox Live support, and got a simular reply. Same deal with blue burst. Clumsy directly told me "Go play in traffic. I don't need your help" Know what I did an hour later? Released how to cheat on the game.

I went to his website which I will not post here and sure enough he is releasing the hacks that he used.

It is only a matter of time before the Xbox 360 version of PSU is invaded by hackers. That is why I decided to start the Celestial Knights Guild.

The Celestial Knights are a group of players whose primary objective is to keep all forms of cheating out of the Xbox 360 version of PSU.

Sega has already supplied us with weapons to fight these invaders.
http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php
Now is the time to use them.

If a member of the Knights sees a player cheating in any way he/she is to send a notification about the cheater to the leader (me) and I will come to take a look at the cheater to conform that he/she is indeed cheating. Then I will send a notification about the cheater to all members of the Knights and order them to use the report form to report the cheater to Sega Administration and possibly Microsoft.

The requirements for joining the Celestial Knights are:

You must not be involved with cheating of any kind.

Your character must be level 20 or higher.

If a member of the Knights is found to be involved in any form of cheating including accepting items from and associating with cheaters they will be kicked out of the Knights and possibly reported to Sega Administration as a cheater.

If you would like to join the Celestial Knights, meet me in game (My character is a blue-haired female newman named Arawen. I usually hang out in Universe 1.) or you can post in this thread that you would like to join.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-01-04 16:17 ]</font>

zandra117
Jan 5, 2007, 04:46 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot that you can also contact me by my xbox live gamertag if you want to join. My gamertag is TANGZi11a.

Sychosis
Jan 5, 2007, 08:48 PM
Can't imagine what the lack of response is from...

Anyway, I'm game to join.