PDA

View Full Version : anyway to view total stats?

Disastorm
Jan 5, 2007, 05:09 PM
This might be a stupid question. I've had this game since it came out, and I don't see any way to view total stats including equipment of a character. Is there any way to do this?

BagofChaos
Jan 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
Of others or yourself?
For yourself, press the menu button, click on status, its on the top left, and it should show you.
For others, go to party, and theres an option to view others stats and weapons, i forgot where it is, i dont have my 360 in front of me atm.

Syl
Jan 5, 2007, 06:51 PM
You can't see other people's stats[ex: ATP, MST] (just what they are, lvl, class, SUV/tattoo, Meseta) but you can definately see yours. You can also look at their weapons, armor, clothes, and PAs.

Golto
Jan 5, 2007, 07:11 PM
You have to look at each piece of equip to see total stats. I know it sucks and you can't see any bonuses like set bonuses either.

Disastorm
Jan 8, 2007, 01:00 PM
wait theres such thing as set bonuses?? like if you have certain groups of items equipped they give u bonuses?

Thrash777
Jan 8, 2007, 02:07 PM
On 2007-01-05 14:30, BagofChaos wrote:
Of others or yourself?
For yourself, press the menu button, click on status, its on the top left, and it should show you.
For others, go to party, and theres an option to view others stats and weapons, i forgot where it is, i dont have my 360 in front of me atm.

It only shows your personal BASE stats, NOT what your equipment adds onto it.

Also, when you view other people's status, it doesn't show stats, only equipment...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2007-01-08 11:19 ]</font>

Golto
Jan 8, 2007, 02:10 PM
Yes set bonuses supposedly give 25% to some of their base stats (dfp atp tp). One example is the Buster saber and Busterline. Most weapon-armor sets have some part of their names the same. There are a few that aren't obvious due to mistranslations like Jitseen saber + Zeetline.

Remedy
Jan 8, 2007, 02:26 PM
Also, keep in mind that statistics given by Sets (a la Nafri-senba + Nafli-zashi) or armors with innate stats (a la Nafri-senba's 10 ATP and 10 TP) will NOT show up anywhere.

Kent
Jan 8, 2007, 05:54 PM
The reason total stats aren't listed on the stat page, is because of how weapons and the equipping thereof works in the game. At least, most likely...

Anyway, if you go to the Equipped Items list in the Status menu, you can see what your total ATP/ATA/TP will be with each individual weapon equipped, as well as your total ATP/ATA/TP when using specific PAs equipped to weapons, as well as DFP/EVP/MST with equipped armor (you have to tab through the stat pages on items to see them)... But you have to look at the weapon/armor itself to see these.

It's a little roundabout, but it works for how the game's equipment system is set up.