PDA

View Full Version : The New PAs

Syl
Jan 5, 2007, 06:26 PM
Well the big update is a little less than a week away. I have a PA related question though. I know there are the Ultimate PAs (and btw, how and where do you use em?), but aside from those, does anyone know if some PAs will be like the current ones where they can just be purchased?

DarkAeon
Jan 5, 2007, 06:33 PM
Some are purchaseable (sp?) i think i may be wrong on that. You receive the others by having PA fragments, which you obtain by S ranking an S rank mission. # of PA frags. you have to have are pretty high, some being 99.

PsyX
Jan 5, 2007, 06:33 PM
All I know about ultimate PA's is on S rank missions if you beat the mission with an S rank you get a PA Fragment, which is a stackable item.

This item you'll be able to trade for the ultimate PA's or something along those lines in a quest that's yet to be released.

I think that's right...*shrug* Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Itsuki
Jan 5, 2007, 06:39 PM
Ultimate PAs are atleast 6 or so weeks away for the US server (unless they push them up for some reason). These are obtained in "quests" given to you by the guardian HQs. But they aren't really quests so much. Its more like you go to the Guardian HQ, select the quest, and then it just teleports you to the back room where you talk to the NPC that allows you to trade for the PAs. You go to Lou on Parum for bullets, Leo on Moatoob for skills, and Maya on Neudaiz for technics.

With that said, the PAs coming with the next update will be sold wherever PAs are sold now. You just buy them normally.

Syl
Jan 5, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-01-05 15:33, DarkAeon wrote:
Some are purchaseable (sp?)

LOL i was trying to use that word too but didn't spell right... now that i think about it it's purchasable.

Oh man, Can you say Gallon's Shop?

EDIT: and by purchasable, I meant the sp....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-01-05 15:44 ]</font>