PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea

Silmeria
Jan 5, 2007, 06:35 PM
I was thinking, since u can lock your room and all, and here is where the idea starts, why dont they make it so u can lock your room and leave your shop open. People can come into the shop buy stuff but are not allowed to enter the room, and before someone says "Well how do we keep on searching for items and everything without returning to my room" you already can you use the little monitor that is on the shop counter. I just wanted to post this and see what you guys and gals think of it.

Sychosis
Jan 5, 2007, 06:39 PM
I agree 110% keeping the shop and room slightly separate would be great.

DarkAeon
Jan 5, 2007, 06:39 PM
It would stop the room deco stealing, but not the PM bombing and taking stuff out of your storage, so partial protection.

Itsuki
Jan 5, 2007, 06:40 PM
If I recall, this is how it worked in the beta. I wonder why it was changed? Or perhaps my memory of the JP Beta is wrong. Its been quite a while, perhaps one of the other beta players would be able to verify.

Siertes
Jan 5, 2007, 06:41 PM
I think it would have been a great idea to have Rooms and shops completely separate. Even better would be if your PM wasn't the shopkeep.

That seems like a good idea you have there, but would it even be possible for something like that to be implemented or is this just wishful thinking?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 5, 2007, 06:46 PM
The keypad is still there for the room. but not active ><

Silmeria
Jan 5, 2007, 06:57 PM
While they are working on the expansion, hopefully (dont hold your breath), they might read the forums and look on this website to get some ideas.