PDA

View Full Version : OMG fortetechers SUCK!!!

Allegra
Jan 5, 2007, 10:46 PM
I just levelled 10 in force to become a fortetecher, thinking that this would be the best class to play a pure mage type. I'm absolutely %$^&ed off with the class -

Why on earth do they have 3 strike weapons??? OK theyre basic weapons but a lot of classes don;t have a spear. Plus you cant have any strike skills abopve level one. Basically 3 out of 8 weapons useless aside breaking open crates. Wonderful. On top of that 2 of the 5 remaining weapons i cannot use (well ok one at rubbish rankings;)

I'm a newman so thats my excuse. I leveled to this class and my ATA plunged stupidly - like to half strength it was when I was a force. OK fair enough my TP is through the roof. It does however mean I can;t use a kikami i bought for ages. Also after levelling i also found i couldn;t use my baybari anymore - a 5 star longbow for crissake!! Forget levelling up to the hanmateri I wanted. Only A class bow i can get is one that people charge like 750 mil for - thats ridiculous. I had that cash I wouldn;t waste it on a bow that has inferior stats to a hanmateri anyway.

Also I've noticed war and guntechers my level can use stuff like the kikami - yet FTs are meant to use them at S rank. I can;t even use a B rank bow! Its ridiculous; the class is just so ill devised its laughable/ Why can;t we actually have class-useful weapons we can use??? Every other class does - fortegunner and fighters dont get like 4 foece weapons they cant use so why stick such rubbish on a pure mage class. Is there anything to boost my ATA before i totally lose it?

lol ok im irritated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif anyone else had this problem/ have any idea how long it takes for the class to get better?

Axxx

ShinMaruku
Jan 5, 2007, 10:48 PM
Well since you are at the beggining it will suck. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Stirck it though then you're space elf will be like my Cora.

Kirip-san
Jan 5, 2007, 10:51 PM
The move from a fully leveled Force to a newbie Fortetecher is gonna be like that~nyo. Just level it to 10 and see the grand fference~nyo.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hotashi
Jan 5, 2007, 10:51 PM
HAHA!

Realmz
Jan 5, 2007, 10:52 PM
"my level one class isn't as good as my level ten one! THIS SUCKS!"

i'm sorry you were saying?

Kent
Jan 6, 2007, 02:32 AM
You become a Fortetecher, because you want to be a type of mage-like character. Not to use Bows and Cards - those are just fringe benefits.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 6, 2007, 04:25 AM
On 2007-01-05 19:46, Allegra wrote:
I just levelled 10 in force to become a fortetecher, thinking that this would be the best class to play a pure mage type. I'm absolutely %$^&ed off with the class -

Why on earth do they have 3 strike weapons??? OK theyre basic weapons but a lot of classes don;t have a spear. Plus you cant have any strike skills abopve level one. Basically 3 out of 8 weapons useless aside breaking open crates. Wonderful.

War- Techer is the FOmar/Fomarl fighter/spellcaster hybrid expert class. They get the weapon skills for melee.

Forte- Techer is the spellcaster expert class. You don't make one expecting to do melee and as you said you wanted pure mage.

Going back down to a lv 1 class losing your lv 10 stats in the basic class is what everyone went through when they changed classes.