PDA

View Full Version : Good deeds.

Esufer
Jan 5, 2007, 10:51 PM
Anyone done anything to help out another player? I'm not just talking stuff like powerlevelling, I'm talking like, real actual help.

I gave away my beloved sturm buster today. T_T To someone that needed it more than me. Long live Grom Buster.

Sooo... anyone done anything in the awesome?

Sekani
Jan 5, 2007, 10:54 PM
I helped out some new players the other day. Ran them through a few missions, introduced them to the other three planets, and explained how to use Photon Arts. That last one was a doozy.

Hotashi
Jan 5, 2007, 10:54 PM
Yah.

Kirip-san
Jan 5, 2007, 10:55 PM
I gave my brother stuff to sell for his own benefit~nyo. (No he did not attempt to torture me with a broomstick in any way aimed at my head~nyo. >_>)

DarkAeon
Jan 5, 2007, 10:57 PM
I helped 2 guys run through a 2 missions including dragon and taught em how to use a PA.

MayLee
Jan 5, 2007, 11:00 PM
I helped out some people get through a B rank Moatoob mission, they were getting their butts handed to them n a silver platter.

I gave away items an money to those who needed it.

Itsuki
Jan 5, 2007, 11:07 PM
Those who have joined the JP server I've spent some money on to get them starter equipment. Generally you know... some misc cheap (for me) B-rank stuff. Like 5-6 star weapons I know I can get for like 6k, usually a grinded 3 star weapon (+5 to +7) or two, and 4 star armor.

I know I can make that money back in an hour, but it'd take them days.

BloodDragoon
Jan 5, 2007, 11:21 PM
I'm always willing to teach those who are willing to listen. However I won't waste my time on those with closed ears.

Most my player donations to others come in the form of scapedolls to those I feel need and deserve them.

Figure I find enough of them, they're about the only "rare" item I find...

Pentence
Jan 5, 2007, 11:25 PM
On 2007-01-05 19:55, Kirip-san wrote:
I gave my brother stuff to sell for his own benefit~nyo. (No he did not attempt to torture me with a broomstick in any way aimed at my head~nyo. >_>)

Yeah a shot to the head with a broomstick isnt QUITE the torture that i was thinking when i read that statment.There is another much more invading and possiably painfull torture to be had with THAT item.

chaostroop
Jan 5, 2007, 11:44 PM
eh ive been given away a few battel fans

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 12:06 AM
I've given away... over 5 million meseta that I made through my shop, by either giving it to someone, standing in shops buying things for newer players or just dropping it in missions and people picking it up without realizing it.

THE JACKEL

BloodDragoon
Jan 6, 2007, 12:23 AM
On 2007-01-05 21:06, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I've given away... over 5 million meseta that I made through my shop, by either giving it to someone, standing in shops buying things for newer players or just dropping it in missions and people picking it up without realizing it.

THE JACKEL

I've found about 500K in game since day 1 does that count for anything? XD

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 6, 2007, 12:36 AM
I spent 2 million on the week of Christmas going around giving presents to friends on my list ><

AC9breaker
Jan 6, 2007, 12:38 AM
I offer great prices at my shop, SSJ4_Chewbacca

Van-Stolin
Jan 6, 2007, 12:41 AM
I gave a level 20 cast 9000 meseta for a B rank armor so he could use his SUV. Not to mention a few weapons C and B rank to those that needed them.

Sychosis
Jan 6, 2007, 12:49 AM
I had to borrow 5k from little brother to finish getting my PM to lvl 80. I gave him a pair of Graters as collateral. Once I paid him back, I let him keep the Graters (but he doesn't know that yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-01-05 21:51 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 6, 2007, 12:50 AM
I have a friend named Ryuk who's been supporting me with my PM and etc. Really cool guy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

happy_cricket
Jan 6, 2007, 01:08 AM
I once wandered through a group of peeps in Raffon field, and this one guy was sad that he was always too broke to get cool clothes. So I gave him 10,000 meseta.

Eliash
Jan 6, 2007, 01:16 AM
Nope, I'm cold and evil and I didn't give away 5 scape dolls today nor drop a rare to someone who the random system didn't like after getting 3 in a row... nor have I ever given money away to others so that they could get items and/or me/restore units. If anyone tells you otherwize they are a liar!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BOWSER5150
Jan 6, 2007, 01:37 AM
ive helped a few players level up and ive gave away 4 zeetlines six 5* wepons and five 3* armors with 25+% on them and i cant count how many 4* wepons and under ive givin away.One bad thing that happened to me is i helped a levl 38 get a A rank wepon sold it to him for 40K he gave me 25 and said he would come back with the rest. As of then he doesnt respond to my messages so i guess you cant trust everyone on the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOWSER5150 on 2007-01-05 22:38 ]</font>

Siertes
Jan 6, 2007, 02:04 AM
I created a Bulletmaster for someone free of charge using board and materials I bought. Also gave someone a Cometara for Xmas. That's about it.

imfanboy
Jan 6, 2007, 04:58 AM
Let's see... for christmas I...

Gave an alteric to a friend (who promptly broke it - on the second grind), gave 2 of my friends synths on my 8* shotgun board (one of whom has taken me up on the offer, and gotten a Shigga Brada for his trouble), and, oh, I dunno... just lots of stuff.

I try to help out noobs wherever I can, with varying degrees of success.

Shadow_Wing
Jan 6, 2007, 05:07 AM
I've been handing out free decent elemental % phantom lines to the less than wealthy friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif.

Pentence
Jan 6, 2007, 06:15 AM
Well i have helped out numerious low lvls who ar ,for the most part,now nearing my mains lvl or even higher.I cant calculate the number of meseta i have spent on others nor do i care i am justtrying to make the game more enjoyable.

Also that plays into a trait me and my "character" share we both LOVE to teach.So i dont mind just siting down and answering questions for the most part,however that dosent mean ill constantly repeat things.Part of being a good teacher is knowing when to just let them have at it.

Jonty
Jan 6, 2007, 11:03 AM
Every time i get any amount of money, i seem to give it away. And if i find a weapon I cant use, i give it to my party if i like them enough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Thrash777
Jan 6, 2007, 11:09 AM
Just look at my title <<< hehe
I always help out where I can!

...and yeah, Jon gives me lots of stuff! ^_^
it takes awhile for to get round to returning the favour! lol

PJ
Jan 6, 2007, 11:27 AM
I let my friend try my PSU account to get used to it

Now he can't stop playing! ...My account

It's a good thing I have homework (Good for him)

PaladinRPG
Jan 6, 2007, 11:48 AM
I've helped a lot of people in little ways, whether it has been equipment or advice. I actually not too long ago prevented someone from quitting the game for good by my actions to demonstrate what he was missing at high level play. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Magitek_X
Jan 6, 2007, 11:50 AM
Sometimes when I'm in a really good mood I give weapons I've synthed away as gifts. Sometimes there are things that are more important than meseta.

wrentypo
Jan 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
I helped a needy fellow cast the other day by giving him 5000 meseta to buy an SUV. Sadly he didn't realize he needed armor with an extra slot. Silly noobs, but I love em.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 6, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-01-05 20:44, chaostroop wrote:
eh ive been given away a few battel fans

O_O I love battle fans...