PDA

View Full Version : With all this talk

Pentence
Jan 6, 2007, 12:15 AM
Talk about dupeing n what not on pc/ps2 servers in the end though we can all agree on one thing

On 2006-12-27 00:49, Pixiesugar wrote:
Script kiddies seeking attention = priceless http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

For that quote pixie i <3 ya tenfold,it couldnt have been said better.

Who here agrees?

MayLee
Jan 6, 2007, 12:18 AM
You got plenty of different types of dupers, people who just place digits randomly in a script and hope they are doing it right.

People who just like to piss others off and you got those who want atention.

Retehi
Jan 6, 2007, 12:18 AM
I just don't care.

BloodDragoon
Jan 6, 2007, 12:25 AM
No, Script kiddie pissing off real hacker and getting wtfpwned = priceless. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Pentence
Jan 6, 2007, 12:28 AM
On 2007-01-05 21:18, MayLee wrote:
You got plenty of different types of dupers, people who just place digits randomly in a script and hope they are doing it right.

People who just like to piss others off and you got those who want atention.

Agreed ot an extent becouse these patterns of behavior following most of these acts coems outthe same despite the level of codeing expertise expressed by a given individual.They are all of the same psycosis which is the equivialent of a adolescent boy (not to say girls dont also do this but they have a less open aproach)trying to feel dominant.

So i laugh at them personaly.

Hotashi
Jan 6, 2007, 01:16 AM
Delete topic.

Eliash
Jan 6, 2007, 01:25 AM
Personally I don't care since I'm not on the PS2/PC server, although I do think that it sucks that people have already started with the hacks. However, this is a good situation to test the responce that the hackers are going to get from SEGA. The upside to the hacking is that it does make it easier for the PS2/PC users to get money and make superior items/weapons as a result.

With that being said, I would rather that there is no hacking on the Xbox version. If it does happen, however, there's nothing I can do other than to enjoy the game.