PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations on what to buy?

Marks
Jan 6, 2007, 12:53 AM
I quit like a month or so ago because of lack of content and I was kind of busy but now I want to get back into it. I'm a level 36 beast fighgunner with 150,000 meseta, my best weapons are 5 stars, and my armor is some crappy 4 star.

I would like some twin daggers/double sabers/ single daggers/ twin handguns but I have no idea what the new best stuff is. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Nani-chan
Jan 6, 2007, 01:01 AM
You can probably upgrade to 6 stars, especially if you plan on grinding them to (4)+. This is defiantly true for twin daggers. You can probably get a few 6* for 10k-30k. (have to look around of course)

7* A weapons are usually between 50k and 90k. I think 8* is 150k-200k.

Pinecone
Jan 6, 2007, 01:08 AM
I reccomend survivors for single daggers, theyre cheaper than asami-zashi but still have 300 atp, u save about 60-70k in player shops. The only downside is the less pp than the asami-zashi since its a GRM dagger but if u just buy 2 u still save 40-50k and u can get 2 different elements and have more pp in total http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Marks
Jan 6, 2007, 01:25 AM
I was hoping to at least get A ranks, I'm tired of how B ranks look.

Also I really enjoy attacking fast and killing fast, single dagger is probably my favorite weapon because it gets 4 hits into a fast combo, and the PA is fun too.

I have never tried any claws or double sabers, would I enjoy them?

Hotashi
Jan 6, 2007, 03:40 AM
Save up, buy A ranks from player shops. They are ultra cheap right now, you could probably get 1 or 2.

Double Saber? Fighgunner? It's alright...

Claws, Single Claw is awesome, IMO.
Twin Claws, all about PA Power.

I was told to be nice :3..