PDA

View Full Version : Annoyance that is Grinding

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 02:57 PM
So yeah, I had more success yesterday grinding with 50/50 odds on a 0 luck day, than I've had today with very high odds on a 3 luck day. I've broken more very high chance of success grinds than I thought possible. This sickens me. Sigh....

in the process though, I'm trying to make complete tables of grinders and the "probability" as the person says.

hmmm... everytime you grind it says "connecting to network" as if the entire game keeps track of grinds as a whole. So today with 3 luck more people are grinding so I seem to fail more, even on high chances. While yesterday the most luck anyone had was level 1 I think, so no one was grinding. Not sure exactly, but maybe this does have an impact... Just a theory

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-06 12:01 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Jan 6, 2007, 03:01 PM
Grinding is just random. I know people who have broke on the "No chance of failure" and people with 0 luck grinding a weapon all the way to +10. Its realy realy unreliable.

Siertes
Jan 6, 2007, 03:14 PM
How do you break on "No chance of failure"? Is Sega just begging to be blown up?

OdinTyler
Jan 6, 2007, 03:19 PM
I did a test synth for making a 7 star spear. Mugungri, I believe. Seemed all was well & what did it turn out to be when I took it out? A Koltova Sandwich. I died laughing then realized that this wasnt an extra item, in addition to my wep. This WAS the item! Then, I was POed. How do photons, wood, & metal turn into food? Geez!

I resetted, tried again & got it to work. Still, I want to get a better version so Ill make it again in the future. Thats one good thing about offline: you can reset & resynth. Online, sadly, no (from what I understand).

Pengfishh
Jan 6, 2007, 03:19 PM
You know liars. You can't break on No chance of failure. 100% success rate = 0% failure rate.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 03:29 PM
well I do have a Seva Falsan grinded to 10, which is even better ATP wise by over 50 than the 9* being released... so I'll sit happy with that for awhile. I'm trying to get a Aldaga Sabba up to 10, twin daggers, because they'll be stronger than the 9* as well. At grind 8 they're better than the 9* by one ATP... so yeah.

I had 3 Aldaga Sabba at grind 8, just broke em all back to back to back, with grinder +10 going for 9

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-01-06 12:33 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 03:49 PM
OMG yay I did it, a grind plus 10 on Aldaga Sabba. I don't know why I even tried again. On those last 2 grinds my heart skipped a beat or two.... btw, here's a complete grinding chart for level 3 luck B

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/ljkkjlcm9/grindchart.jpg

THE JACKEL

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 6, 2007, 04:18 PM
That is why I only grind on +3 luck days, and I use +9 grinders.

+3 Luck and +9 grinder = 3 succesful synths. (For C Rank)

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 04:27 PM
oh I could get up to +5 no problem again and again using only +1 grinders on B rank weapons... it was getting anywhere above it that was hard

THE JACKEL

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 04:47 PM
does anyone know how I can submit that chart to PSUpedia?

THE JACKEL

zanotam
Jan 6, 2007, 04:50 PM
cool chart. glad you completed it tyvm!

Golto
Jan 6, 2007, 05:14 PM
Psupedia already has grinding charts but incomplete. You can fill in what they don't have.

http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Weapon_Grinding