PDA

View Full Version : Lets Talk About the Good Things PSU Brings us =- )

LordJoe
Jan 6, 2007, 04:26 PM
The people in PSU are VERY friendly compared to all other online games.

Danceing is always fun in lObbies

CHar customiztion is awsome!!! ive seen some where i just have to complement them.

Game music is great (thats the only way it can get annoying because of repeativity)

SEGA has stayed true to its update scedual

HUGEHUGEHUGE update next week!!!! (especially for hunters doubles alll Poton Arts)

There are always people wanting to just hang out or goof off in lobbies.

LET US BASK IN THE RAYS OF PSU WHICH IS WHAT WE CONSIDER FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordJoe on 2007-01-06 13:26 ]</font>

Abarai-Renji
Jan 6, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-01-06 13:26, LordJoe wrote:

Game music is great (thats the only way it can get annoying because of repeativity)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordJoe on 2007-01-06 13:26 ]</font>

the repeativity gets annoying. so I have a playlist on my 360 that overrides it.

VanHalen
Jan 6, 2007, 04:30 PM
i like the lobby hanging out you just start dancing and before ya know it 50 people are standing behind you dancing too. i started doing that sing animation and then i had backup singers and dancers lol.

EDIT: and there are no sinow beats!!!! yay!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-01-06 13:31 ]</font>

Vyslain
Jan 6, 2007, 04:30 PM
Oh man, lemme get my list.
- No Delsabre
- PSO returned to it's action-based roots instead of continuing the card game style(I liked it but not as much as hack n' slash.)
- Decent music(Some of it annoys me)
- Balanced classes(Sorta, In Maplestory classes are like.."Mages rule early on, warriors and bandits rule mid-game, Hermits rule the roost from 80 onward, period.")

Wheatpenny
Jan 6, 2007, 04:32 PM
Action, unlike FFXI where it is just point and click combat que.

Partner Machines that actualy fight ,compared to mags that just float behind you.

Photon Arts!!!!

Kimil
Jan 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
Dual Wielding, I loves it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Nano Blast!
Customizable Class+Race Combos ie:
With Beast alone:
Pure Hunter: Beast ForteFighter
First Aid Able: Beast Wartecker (moi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )
Ninjish : Beast Figunner
Close Range Force : Beast Foretecker
Power Ranger: Beast Fortegunner
Power Protranser

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 6, 2007, 04:51 PM
I love how humans and newmans get fucked over when it comes to nanoblasts... best thing ever! I also love how meseta is so hard to get and how people price their shit way to high...

Yea, those are the best things about PSU right there.

Wheatpenny
Jan 6, 2007, 04:57 PM
On 2007-01-06 13:51, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
I love how humans and newmans get fucked over when it comes to nanoblasts... best thing ever! I also love how meseta is so hard to get and how people price their shit way to high...

Um I think you misunderstood the point of the thread. Its supposed to be about the GOOD things about PSU.

Chris28
Jan 6, 2007, 05:04 PM
bathing suits anyone?

Kimil
Jan 6, 2007, 05:11 PM

GTFO

ShadowDragon28
Jan 6, 2007, 05:12 PM
Best thing about PSU is killing things with weapons you can (eventually) make yourself, and finding some rare items once in awhile. And chatting with nice ppl (sans the whiners/complainers) IMO.

VanHalen
Jan 6, 2007, 05:28 PM

im a newman and i personally dont care about not having a nanoblast or a SUV.

Kimil
Jan 6, 2007, 05:30 PM
Hmm, of course the fact that this game is not WOW for one.
Fucking hate WOW

RivaOni
Jan 6, 2007, 05:32 PM
Thats probably where I'm going wrong, most of my 55 hours of game time have been soloing, I'm just too worried about talking to people thanks to all the crap that went on on PSO. Is the "hacking" wide spread enough for me to worry about talking to random people in lobbies?

on topic:

Christmas Tree... I've only just taken mine down!

MayLee
Jan 6, 2007, 05:37 PM
there's such a long list.

I love the community.

Kimil
Jan 6, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-01-06 14:32, RivaOni wrote:
Thats probably where I'm going wrong, most of my 55 hours of game time have been soloing, I'm just too worried about talking to people thanks to all the crap that went on on PSO. Is the "hacking" wide spread enough for me to worry about talking to random people in lobbies?

GTFO of your solos and play with randoms >=(

Its funner that way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ShadowDragon28
Jan 6, 2007, 05:40 PM
cool room decorations, room themes, new clothes, hunting for holiday themed rappies (when you have a luck of 1 or higher), cool themed lobby decorations, online story missions;

when my character actually has Luck (prays ST gives male humans Luck 3 again SOON...like before jan 12 when ive got college classes starting up again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

Kimil
Jan 6, 2007, 05:42 PM
ust join parties of ppl who have luck, that works too

VanHalen
Jan 6, 2007, 05:46 PM
oh and ever since i was a wee little boy(well not really just when i picked up PSO for GC so my sis and i could play 2 years ago) i always wanted to have a male newman hunter. and when i heard in this game all races can be anything my mind was set on making one.

Esufer
Jan 6, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-01-06 14:11, Kimil wrote:

GTFO

Objection sustained.

Kirip-san
Jan 6, 2007, 05:54 PM
Isn't there a thread like this already~nyo?
This one: http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131546&forum=20
Ahh well, I'll just copy and paste from it~nyo.

+My cute character
+Requires actual skill compared to most MMORPGs, I'm looking at you, FFXI~nyo.
+TWIN SABERS
+Pick up and play
+Time-friendly
+Hawt PAs
+Interesting community
+Hanging out in rooms
+Wonderful character creation
Some more...but I can't remember right now~nyo.

DonRoyale
Jan 6, 2007, 05:55 PM

*dust ball rolls by*

*cricket chirp*

Compared to PSO, it loses a lot. >>

Mio
Jan 6, 2007, 06:01 PM
Makes me meet Shenrei

RivaOni
Jan 6, 2007, 06:05 PM
On 2007-01-06 14:39, Kimil wrote:

On 2007-01-06 14:32, RivaOni wrote:

GTFO of your solos and play with randoms >=(

Its funner that way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Oh I bet it is, I just get a bit paranoid that the people I'm talking to, playing with might not be all they seem...

Solstis
Jan 6, 2007, 06:20 PM
The box it comes in can be used for storing personal documents!

Katrina
Jan 6, 2007, 06:25 PM
Don't forget the bunnies! I play for the bunnies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

RivaOni
Jan 6, 2007, 06:34 PM
On 2007-01-06 15:25, Pixiesugar wrote:
Don't forget the bunnies! I play for the bunnies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Was you by some chance on U1 outside the Linear Line mission are on the Colony on PC/PS2 about 30 minutes ago?