PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Olympics

zanotam
Jan 6, 2007, 08:28 PM
The Red Omen guild / Z alliance are proud to present The Phantasy Star Olympics. Nothing is set in stone yet, but right now we're trying to figure out what events people want to compete in.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 6, 2007, 08:29 PM
ugliest character lol... YOU HAVE to do that.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 6, 2007, 08:47 PM
MOST IMPRESSIVE WEAPON

THE JACKEL

Spacepest
Jan 6, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-01-06 17:29, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
ugliest character lol... YOU HAVE to do that.

Agreed. I want to see pics of the entries in the ugliest character contest.

You should also try to make it so that the ugly characters are above a certain level, so there is no cheating with people suddenly whipping up a fugly level 1 alt just for the contest. I want to see hideous characters that people play on a regular basis!!! (Because I swear, it takes someone with a serious sense of humor to play an oddball character, especially as their main, rather than your standard "pretty/cool" looking character).

zanotam
Jan 6, 2007, 09:58 PM
hehe bathing suit and best looking are pretty popular...is this a sign of perverts infiltrating pso world?

VanHalen
Jan 6, 2007, 10:02 PM
you should have track and field

Wash
Jan 6, 2007, 10:26 PM
I like the "best looking character" idea. Takes more time, skill (have to obtain the money for new clothes, hair, etc.) and patience. Anyone could do ugliest character...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wash on 2007-01-06 20:24 ]</font>

zanotam
Jan 6, 2007, 11:14 PM
thats a good point he he

MomoHana
Jan 6, 2007, 11:27 PM
Best looking character! [Requires Meseta for Clothing..not a problem]
Highest dmg! [Dependent on Level/Job Level/PA Level]
Fastest C de ragan Run! [Same as above]
Highest hit with 1* saber! [Same as above]
Highest heal with resta! [Same as above]
Highest dmg with lvl 1! [...Same as above]
Most lvl 30 Photon Arts! [You have a limit to how many PAs you can hold]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MomoHana on 2007-01-06 20:27 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 6, 2007, 11:36 PM
The Bathing suit and best looking character is similar to what the photo meet that Ryuki and I are planning ><

zanotam
Jan 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
i know theres a limit to pa's but seriously the most lvl 30's ive seen is what maybe 3 though what i really mean is highest combined lvl of pa's really, because number of 30's isn't as important. sorry but i can't edit poll http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MomoHana
Jan 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
Not suprised.

MomoHana
Jan 7, 2007, 12:51 AM
...still makes no sense for these.

Olympics is about skill, endurance, strength and all that. But this is just a who has higher level stuff contest.

PJ
Jan 7, 2007, 12:53 AM
On 2007-01-06 20:36, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
The Bathing suit and best looking character is similar to what the photo meet that Ryuki and I are planning ><

It's ok, if they did this, Parn would win anyways, regardless if they acutally thought his character was best looking or not.

-Ryuki-
Jan 7, 2007, 12:53 AM
I wasn't aware of RO doing any events, Zano. Are you sure you're not just putting these together, in attempts at trying to make yourself look good?

aceccc
Jan 7, 2007, 03:12 AM
I win.

zanotam
Jan 7, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-01-06 21:53, RyukiZero wrote:
I wasn't aware of RO doing any events, Zano. Are you sure you're not just putting these together, in attempts at trying to make yourself look good?

He he yep, Vel participated in last event and liked the idea, but wanted it go be bigger, grander, and with more prizes so he volunteered the help of red omen he he

Thrash777
Jan 7, 2007, 01:44 PM
It should be done on something that vaguely represents olympics, like things that require skill...

Speed runs and damage amounts are good idea... but best/worst looking character!? C'mon! That's pointless! Anyone and everyone can look the same!

MomoHana
Jan 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
Yep:

Calo
Jan 7, 2007, 01:49 PM
Id say a Best Choreography event. This could be something like a dance through to things like a fight scene! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

zanotam
Jan 7, 2007, 02:53 PM
hehe vote for them then if you want events based on skills. I just put up the choices everyone else is just voting he he http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dante1
Jan 7, 2007, 04:56 PM
lol

EC_Subbie
Jan 7, 2007, 06:05 PM
Best looking would be too obvious. All someone has to do to win that is get a slim/attractive girl character with the largest boobs possible wearing a bikini. Ugliest would be easy too.... Obese woman with green afro...also in bikini while dancing.... *shudders* Obese man in speedo would also qualify...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2007-01-07 15:06 ]</font>

zanotam
Jan 7, 2007, 06:42 PM
so basically from the looks of it people are more interested in character looks followed by skills huh? Well i'm logging in on psu so i'll send the Red Omens guid leader this way he he

zanotam
Jan 7, 2007, 07:36 PM
On 2007-01-07 00:12, aceccc wrote:
I win.

hey you may have run last event but you gotta show up and try again so HA! You sir do not win, unless you show up and then you might win!

Atreus_Ryneth
Jan 7, 2007, 09:03 PM
Well, you could have a race of sorts... though the idea can be slightly flawed do to different map layouts, I'll say it anyway with an example.

Have a race from point "A" to "B". "A" being a city, such as Holtes on Parum, and "B" being somewhere distant such as the seabed base. The objective would be to solo your way there in a set difficulty for the missions. The one to reach the target point first would win...

Some missions would have to have different difficulties, such as Mad Beasts at the lakeshore would be C, for those who get the layout with bees. All others could be S or A, as any particular layout from De Ragan or Mad Creatures take about the same amount of time.

Just an idea.

EDIT: Minor spelling error.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atreus_Ryneth on 2007-01-07 18:04 ]</font>

zanotam
Jan 7, 2007, 09:16 PM
well hmm except i think we'd put people in groups he he for the race he he kinda like fastest c run only longer. may need to start new topic as i can't modify poll with the updated choices he he