PDA

View Full Version : LOL my alt is higher level than my main...

happy_cricket
Jan 6, 2007, 09:00 PM
My main is a CAST Wartecher, and my alt is a newman Fortetecher. I love my CAST, and still think of him as my main, but I am forever spending all my money on froofy stuff like haircuts, room decos, parts and clothes... so Im always broke. Hence, I bust out my alt for De Ragan meseta runs (as a Forte, she just races through it, while the Wartecher... not so fast) .... which levels the alt up faster than the mellow pace I take with my CAST...

Anyways. Just babbling. Carry on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: happy_cricket on 2007-01-06 18:01 ]</font>

Abarai-Renji
Jan 6, 2007, 09:05 PM
your alt is a baby-sitter! have your main pull some weight around. my 2 cents.

Kimil
Jan 6, 2007, 09:10 PM
Lol same thing happened to me:
Kimil was my main (newm force), until I got to around lvl 25, Then I found I liked playing with knives so my Alt Chiyoko (beast Wartecker) jumped past and now she's at level 40 lmao.

DBZWWE
Jan 6, 2007, 11:05 PM
You play how you want to..... >_>

zanotam
Jan 6, 2007, 11:38 PM
wartecher is adicting, but we're not very powerful so an alternate source of income is highly recomended? Me, i do runs for Red Omen for my money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pentence
Jan 7, 2007, 12:26 AM
Im wartecher main and still prefer it over the forte classes i love the idea of going from any dual weapons to a cane in an instant.Also even with a beats lvl 49 he rocks with a gi/magic and a nicely grinded cane.So no matter how i choose to own im doing nice damage.

With the varity i fidnmyself being able to fill MANY roles in a party so im never not needed.Thusly im always useing him in BIG partys to fill in the gaps,suplementing my already gross income from my shop with runs.Ya just gota find and feel what works best for YOU.Some just arent as settled into wartecher as others.Others still,dont know how to ballance out the good and bad points of their chars so just use what works.

PJ
Jan 7, 2007, 12:32 AM
My main character is STILL level 3. I'm waiting for my friends to get online to raise both of my, "Mains." (My MAIN main is level 3. My alt main [yeah] is level 5). That'd be my Human Force and Newman Ranger.

My actual alts, my Cast and Beast Hunters, are who I've been levelling while I wait. Level 20 Cast, and level 25 Beast.