PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know which board makes this Sword?

ShadowDragon28
Jan 6, 2007, 09:16 PM
http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/sword/soruudok00.jpg
This is a Six Star Kubara type Sword called
"Solu U dokk" that seeems it's may be made by substituting Kubara wood in one of sword boards.

Does anyone know which yohmei brand sword Board that kubara wood can be used insted of Neu wood or neu ash?

I really *really* want the Board so i can make the Solu Udokk shown in that picture above...

Turambar
Jan 6, 2007, 09:25 PM
Should be the 6* yohmei sword board, what ever its called. Just replace the ash with kubara wood.

PJ
Jan 6, 2007, 09:26 PM
Oh man, now I want that sword too. I'll keep my friends on the lookout for that Yohmei Board...

Ether
Jan 6, 2007, 09:36 PM
Not available on US servers yet, you can only substitute kubara wood with guns, with melee you need to get a Kubara board

ShadowDragon28
Jan 6, 2007, 10:08 PM
dang i hope its available soon... Kubara Board? Where the heck would one get a kubara board?

What board makes the Solu Udokk? What drops it? what area/mission (Neudaiz?) I really want to know. I *must* have the board that makes that sword in the pic. >_<;

Abarai-Renji
Jan 6, 2007, 10:16 PM
On 2007-01-06 19:08, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
dang i hope its available soon... Kubara Board? Where the heck would one get a kubara board?

What board makes the Solu Udokk? What drops it? what area/mission (Neudaiz?) I really want to know. I *must* have the board that makes that sword in the pic. >_<;

Not Kubara board. Kubara Wood. just replace the wood with Kubara wood.

since you say it's a 6* sword, you may have to look at the 5*-6* sword boards.

ShadowDragon28
Jan 6, 2007, 10:31 PM
Certain special/unique weapons are listed as "kubara"
type, i.e Floresent Blub sabers;

Ether was saying he/she thinks the sword is a specific Kubara brand sword board. I've yet to find any info on any yohmei sword board that will let you replace Neu wood/neu ash with kubara wood.
If a specific maybe "unreleased" Board makes it id like to know all info on making it from the JP version.

Any JP players know What board makes Solu Udokk and what mission it drops?

Phetty
Jan 6, 2007, 10:46 PM
Ive been wanting to know how to get these weapons myself. Ive made plenty of 6* Kubara guns, but havent found away to make 6* kubara Blades.

Abarai-Renji
Jan 6, 2007, 10:49 PM
well after browsing around the item database it does look like a yohmei board.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/106/brekaud/

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/266/claymaud/

I'm just taking a guess thinking if you use Kubara wood instead of neu ash on the claymaud board, you might make it. but that's just my guess and i'm really bad at guessing.

roygbiv
Jan 6, 2007, 11:08 PM
On 2007-01-06 18:36, Ether wrote:
Not available on US servers yet, you can only substitute kubara wood with guns, with melee you need to get a Kubara board

quoted for all the people who skipped reading it earlier.

I believe the kubara "knockoff" weapons are actually all obtained somehow in relation to HIVE(?confirmation?).

DBZWWE
Jan 6, 2007, 11:11 PM
I hear after the hive there is a kubara shop.You can get all the weps and boards and stuff.

Itsuki
Jan 6, 2007, 11:38 PM
After you beat fakis there is a dealer with all those shiny 6 and 8 star boards.

Abarai-Renji
Jan 6, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-01-06 20:08, roygbiv wrote:

On 2007-01-06 18:36, Ether wrote:

quoted for all the people who skipped reading it earlier.

I believe the kubara "knockoff" weapons are actually all obtained somehow in relation to HIVE(?confirmation?).

*hangs head in shame* this is why you don't post while watching the NFL playoffs. now my g/f is disappointed that the cowboys lost. I'll go cheer her up now.

ShadowDragon28
Jan 6, 2007, 11:56 PM
in Online mode? ...wow.

Can't wait until the US vers. has that Hive mission with Dark Faux that has that Kubara Board Dealer at the end rest area. Dang it's going to be a painful wait http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I really want to make that sword...

Pentence
Jan 7, 2007, 12:31 AM
This kinda relates here so ima ask.

Does anyone know whats up with the lil synth tip stateing that if you use different photons you may make something TOTALY different.Its one of the synthing tips your pm says but i wasnt entirely sure if it was just talking about the elements or maybe its a hint at something more.

Any insight?

Arislan
Jan 7, 2007, 01:12 AM
El and Im photons have a chance of raising or lowering the star rating of a weapon... Basically, you'll have a chance of making a Palasra instead of a Bastara. But it's more likely that you'll just make a Bastara wit a really low percent chance of success.

Pengfishh
Jan 7, 2007, 05:14 AM
*hangs head in shame* this is why you don't post while watching the NFL playoffs. now my g/f is disappointed that the cowboys lost. I'll go cheer her up now.

Fucking Cowboys. I am full of sadness.

Damaged
Jan 7, 2007, 06:06 AM
That sword looks identical to my 6 star dark ascaud.

seismica
Jan 7, 2007, 08:51 AM
it doesnt have to be a 6* board, i got a 6* sabre from a 4* double sabre board (offline)

OdinTyler
Jan 8, 2007, 02:43 PM
In offline, if you beat Extra Mode, is there a Kubara shop that opens up (as was mentioned)? Ive beaten Story, but, not Extra (I dont feel ready to go through that hell, yet).

That is a sweet sword, btw. May have to make something like that one day...