PDA

View Full Version : Duped meseta now getting out of hand on the markets?

Diablohead
Jan 7, 2007, 02:34 PM
DOn't know about you lot but when I now go user store shopping EVERYTHING is basicly priced at 9999999 or 100000 etc, theres weapons from kubara that cost no more then 150k to synth yet people sell them for the figures above due to the stupid ammount of duped/hacked meseta floating around, people even sell stuff that's like 4k in an npc store for 500k.

It's realy ruining the game for me, I like to craft good gear and I find alot of the materials but with prices like this in shops sometimes I don't want to run around all day for 6 pieces of kubara wood.

The whole money lark has destroyed the markets to me.

Umberger
Jan 7, 2007, 02:37 PM
You could always come to PSUX360. =D

Diablohead
Jan 7, 2007, 02:39 PM
On 2007-01-07 11:37, Umberger wrote:
You could always come to PSUX360. =D

Shortly after I paid and imported psu pc I found out the 360 version was region free, I would have gone with that if I knew earlier due to playing all my games on my console and only a few old shooters and rpg's on my pc.

Being a student at uni I don't have the cash to rebuy and swap over now, and not got the time to get to level 49 anytime soon.

Damaged
Jan 7, 2007, 02:39 PM
I <3 PSU 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Arislan
Jan 7, 2007, 02:40 PM
There are the hack shops floating around out there, yes, but there are also quite a few shops still selling at normal prices as well, you just have to look around and remember the names/ads of those that you need to avoid. At this point, I look at a list of 20 shops and enter about 5, since I know the other 15 are worthless. Sucks that I have to rely on a chance of 5 shops instead of 20 having good prices, but at least those of us that don't cheat can still play like normal.

medusae
Jan 7, 2007, 02:44 PM
PC/PS2 and 360 versions of PSU both have PSOW shop guilds that price under NPC. If you're having a really hard time, you can look at their stickies in the trading forum and browse through their shops.

etlitch
Jan 7, 2007, 04:31 PM
... Well I posted it under "how do I made monies" thread and it works.

DraginHikari
Jan 8, 2007, 04:33 PM
Honsetly, people are just being greedy, most people I know, including myself don't tend to do alot of overpricing. Most people posting stuff for 99999999 are people cheating the search system to try to draw people to their shops thinking they buy something that they obivious didn't come to buy.

It does take some looking but honset players are around http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif