PDA

View Full Version : Tip: FREE* Scape Dolls and Ebon

Eliash
Jan 7, 2007, 03:44 PM
Ideal Level: 40+

The basic idea is to start a S-run open the boxes and then abandon the mission. Sometimes you can get lucky and find 4-5 Scape Dolls and a few Ebons in an hour. I do this a bit in the first Neudaiz S-rank mission to get Neu Ebon and Scape Dolls, but I'm sure you can do it on all of the other missions as well.

It's time consuming yes, but if you have the free time and/or you don't have money to buy Scape Dolls or Ebons you may want to consider this.

*The 'FREE' in the title is in terms of meseta, not in terms of time. For the PC/PS2 this may not be as viable the flood of meseta making 5k to buy it from NPCs trivial.

DarkAeon
Jan 7, 2007, 03:46 PM
I just started doing this last night and was considering posting it, it works, but i didnt find any ebon, because i've only seen that drop on the boxes later on in the mission,

but i didnt find nice items, one layout doesnt give you any on Mizuraki S, but the other layouts give you 5 boxes total not fighting any monsters.

Eliash
Jan 7, 2007, 03:48 PM
Yea, the mission that starts with a circle twist gives nothing in that one.

DarkAeon
Jan 7, 2007, 03:48 PM
Ya thats the one, so your 100% you found ebon? Or are you just speculating?

Eliash
Jan 7, 2007, 03:49 PM
I have found roughly 15 pieces so far =) they drop, just rare.

DarkAeon
Jan 7, 2007, 03:51 PM
k! Off I go, gonna test this out, more than just the 5 times or so i did it last night.

Eliash
Jan 7, 2007, 03:52 PM
Yea it may take a while but you should find them. Good luck hunting!

chaostroop
Jan 7, 2007, 03:57 PM
On 2007-01-07 12:44, Eliash wrote:
Ideal Level: 40+

The basic idea is to start a S-run open the boxes and then abandon the mission. Sometimes you can get lucky and find 4-5 Scape Dolls and a few Ebons in an hour. I do this a bit in the first Neudaiz S-rank mission to get Neu Ebon and Scape Dolls, but I'm sure you can do it on all of the other missions as well.

It's time consuming yes, but if you have the free time and/or you don't have money to buy Scape Dolls or Ebons you may want to consider this.
yes i did this 4 10 mins or so and found a scape doll and a 10* yasmeal or something ive done this once about 2 weeks ago
*The 'FREE' in the title is in terms of meseta, not in terms of time. For the PC/PS2 this may not be as viable the flood of meseta making 5k to buy it from NPCs trivial.

etlitch
Jan 7, 2007, 04:32 PM
Go endrum runs.

DarkAeon
Jan 7, 2007, 05:59 PM
I started at 4:00, at 4:05 i had 2 ebon and a scape doll board, the 2 i found in one run, 2 boxes next to each other =D. One mizuraki run with a party is around 20-30 minutes, now thats what, 4k? + mission points + PA frag + the ebon you get for one of the Rare in Orders. So thats about 6.8k if you sell the ebon, in 5 minutes since i got 2 ebon im selling them for 2.7k, 5.4k in 5 minutes

Of course I got lucky though...