PDA

View Full Version : Shops

Krans
Jan 7, 2007, 07:56 PM
Sorry pretty sure the majority already know how to do this but where can i buy the open shop remodeling ticket?

Umberger
Jan 7, 2007, 07:58 PM
Guardian's Colony in the room decoration store.

zanotam
you buy it at: THE ROOM STORE! on the second floor of the space station across from items store i think...probably...maybe...

Krans
thanks i thought it was there but didnt see it first time, ill check again

Krans
Jan 7, 2007, 08:35 PM
So i finally started a shop today and i put some stuff up for sale but i dont know if the prices are good, i compared around a little bit but i kinda just priced things at whatever,

is there anywhere with like a good range of what products normally sell for?

Also the only thing i have that seems to be selling for alot on other shops is the "onmagoug auge" the cheapest ive seen it so far has been 37500 is it really worth that much?

Anyways if anyone has advice or help i'd appreciate any of it, my name is Kalil on the 360 version

thanks

Eliash
Jan 7, 2007, 09:08 PM
Depends on what you are selling, always check other players shops but more importantly CHECK THE NPC. Alot of players tend to set prices over the NPC (for whatever reason) and trust me it annoys people. When putting items up for sale think about what you are selling, some boards aren't wanted even if the items are.

For example, no one would want to buy a common Trimate board, but they may be looking for a good price on them.

As far as weapons go look at NPC shops and player shops, force and ranger weapons are always neutral so they should be sold for less than the NPC price. Hunter weapons can have elements built in that may not be found on the NPC shops therefore being worth more. You may consider grinding the items you are trying to sell so that they can go faster and for a bit more. Most people are willing to pay that extra 10k or 20k for a rifle that is already at +5 because they don't have to rely on chance.

Finally, consider the rarity of the item. It makes no sense putting a gra-photon for 1k meseta just because NPC shops don't sell them. If I wanted a gra-photon that badly I would just take the 5 minutes to find one.

Things to avoid:
- Overpricing.
- Selling useless boards (Moon Atomizer X, Scape Doll, Monomates, Dimates, Trimates) they are all fairly common drops.
- Selling under what the NPCs will give you for the item. (unless you are being generous http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif)
- Selling under what it may have cost you to make. (unless you have a good reason to, or if you want to get rid of the item)
- Multipul stacks of items. (Only useful if you are trying to determine how much someone will pay for something)
I.E.: 2 gra-photons, 3 gra-photons, 7 gra-photons you can just stack them and have a stack of 12 gra-photons taking 1 slot instead of 3

That's pretty much all I can think of atm. Try selling things at a percentage of the NPC price, for example the NPC may sell Neu ash for 1000 meseta, you charge 75% of that or 750 meseta. The one thing I personally find annoying (almost to the point where I won't buy anything from them unless it's really cheap) is pricing 1 meseta under. For example: selling Neu ash for 999 meseta, or if you wanted to sell it at 51% 499.

Good luck with your shop.

Krans
Jan 7, 2007, 09:22 PM
thanks for the info good read, i think some of my stuff is probably higher priced but still under NPC right now but il prob adjust accordingly later, also do you (or anyone else) have info on the onmagoug auge on 360 cuz like i said all the shops i checked had it for like 50k, cheapest was just under 40k and idk to me i didnt realize it was worth that much

Dhylec
Jan 7, 2007, 09:25 PM
Also, check the sticky in Gameplay forum for guides, like lthis one..
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=128086&forum=22&4