PDA

View Full Version : Update: whos stayin up?

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 03:02 PM
bwahaha stupid question, but am i gonna be the only loser to stay up all night checking every 2 seconds untill we can sign in for the update?

foamcup
Jan 8, 2007, 03:03 PM
I'm going to say maybe. I'll be playing Twilight Princess, so it won't matter to me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Eliash
Jan 8, 2007, 03:04 PM
Personally, I would go to sleep so that I could stay awake the whole day the next day. Makes no sense waiting for the servers to come up while you could be sleeping and as soon as you are up play! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Garnet_Moon
Jan 8, 2007, 03:06 PM
If i'm not in the first party across all servers and platforms for the NA side to beat Bruce's Dungeon first, i'll /wrist.

If i'm not the first person to hit 70, i'll /wrist.

If i'm not the first person with a 12* board, i'll /wrist.

No. I'll be sleeping like I always do. PSU is a game so it can wait for me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Witchblade56
Jan 8, 2007, 03:07 PM
Ill be up at my usual time in the mornings 4 am pst ^_^

Akaimizu
Jan 8, 2007, 03:10 PM
I have work. <.<

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 03:10 PM
I have school. >.>

panzer_unit
Jan 8, 2007, 03:14 PM
I have to pull late hours and burn myself out trying to bump the skills I'm working on right now to 21 so I can start messing with all the new ones and pick the first bunch I want to grind.

Oh yeah, and trying to beat rank 5 so I can use a stupid axe >_<

Then I'll have two Axe PA's to mess with lol.

ProfessorZ
Jan 8, 2007, 03:15 PM
whens the update again?

foamcup
Jan 8, 2007, 03:16 PM
Friday morning.

Eliash
Jan 8, 2007, 03:16 PM
Jan. 12

panzer_unit
Jan 8, 2007, 03:21 PM
not soon enough... and yet too soon as well

Garnet_Moon
Jan 8, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-01-08 12:21, panzer_unit wrote:
not soon enough... and yet too soon as well

Give it 4 days after we get it for the power gamers to hit the cap and start to whine all over the internet like they always do. ~_~

Eliash
Jan 8, 2007, 03:25 PM
It'll take me at least 5...

Garnet_Moon
Jan 8, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-01-08 12:25, Eliash wrote:
It'll take me at least 5...

Hell yeah! Five days for us! We gotta try on all the new outfits and swimsuits! That'll take a day in itself.

Fighting Adahna Degahna S in a swimsuit = yes please

Badwords
Jan 8, 2007, 03:39 PM
Lvl 70 1 week

Wheatpenny
Jan 8, 2007, 03:40 PM
SLeep first. Game later. because falling asleep mid mission is bad form.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 8, 2007, 03:41 PM
I'll sleep early to play early :3.

Merumeru
Jan 8, 2007, 03:54 PM
XD ill try to get up early, but ill most likely end up playing Friday night due to work >P

Kirip-san
Jan 8, 2007, 03:57 PM
On 2007-01-08 12:10, MayLee wrote:
I have school. >.>

Same~nyo. =x

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 04:01 PM
Let us sigh in depression. =

*Sigggggh*. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Well, I can always play my heart out when I get home. ^__^

Akaimizu
Jan 8, 2007, 04:03 PM
I wont even have that. When things happen on Friday, I typically miss out until Saturday evening. I might get to pop in, just to see the update, early Friday Morning; but I wont be able to make use of it. (Maybe I'll have enough time to buy the outfit, though).

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 04:05 PM
im off friday! w0ot! dont knoe why. dont care why. so ill be up

ill sleep durin tha day, and wake up round 11, then play like sonic, FF7, or twilite princess till its ready

i dont want to be the 1st with 9-10* stuff, just spells http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

++ i can keep myself awake, ive been gaming for too long.....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

PJ
Jan 8, 2007, 04:06 PM
I'll probably get up early before school to buy Gravity Strike/Spinning Break/new twin Saber PA, MAYBE a swimsuit thing. I'm very happy with the profits of my shop, 21k so far http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully I can make enough for the PAs on Friday

Oh crap, and the buff techs, curses

EDIT: Since I'm gonna be busy all work with a shitload of school work, I have to rely on my shop selling well for my profit, cause I don't know if I'll have enough time to play... it could be like this the rest of the semester <_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-01-08 13:13 ]</font>

Kirip-san
Jan 8, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-01-08 13:01, MayLee wrote:

I might have to ditch the anime club we have that day (weekly, same day) just to check out the update~nyo. >_>;;;;;

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 8, 2007, 04:18 PM
I can't cuz I got school the next day, ya, thats right, i got school in saturday.

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 04:21 PM
On 2007-01-08 13:06, Kirip-san wrote:

I might have to ditch the anime club we have that day (weekly, same day) just to check out the update~nyo. >_>;;;;;

My school has that.

I don't go because those Otaku wanna bes scare me. o.O

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 04:21 PM
if anyone wants to knoe feedback about it while ur still at skool [if u sign on this or smthin] tell me ill inform yall http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Reeses
Jan 8, 2007, 04:26 PM
I will probobly try to stay up all night then end up falling asleep only to wake up at 11am... thus, wanting to hit myself in the head because i didnt wake up earlier.

Remedy
Jan 8, 2007, 04:40 PM
I sure as hell am. I have Friday off from work and no uni classes, so... :>

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 04:51 PM
i wanna get a party going for that day, the second its open http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Phetty
Jan 8, 2007, 05:07 PM
Ill probly go to bed early just to get up and play. The servers probly wont be up until 8am my time.

Remedy
Jan 8, 2007, 05:08 PM
Heh, I've gotta buy my buffs and debuffs and Damu- technics first and get all my rods in order. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Then me and my Bruce's team is going to try and get the first S-rank on Bruce's A. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-Ryuki-
Jan 8, 2007, 05:08 PM
What about me? =/

Akaimizu
Jan 8, 2007, 05:09 PM
If the buffs are definitely in. They are being bought before anything else. I just hope I have the money.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 05:14 PM
imma throw all my buffs on a separate rod

throw the damu-spells onto my elemented rods accordingly

unless a cetain spell doesnt hav a damu verson, then ill put the buff spell on it

Remedy
Jan 8, 2007, 05:29 PM
The way I'm going is:

Damufoie/Resta/Gifoie/Reverser
Damubarta/Resta/Gibarta/Reverser
Damumegid/Resta/Gizonde/Reverser
Diga/Resta/Gidiga/Reverser
Shifta/Deband/Zodial/Retier
Jellen/Zalure/Zodeel/Ramegid

And then my boss wand (Diga/Resta) and my Hanmateric will be unpaletted.

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 05:35 PM
I'm placing all techs with the same element on the same rod.

Umberger
Jan 8, 2007, 05:37 PM
There's going to be a damu- (well dam-) for all the techniques released, even Megid (and Ramegid for that matter apparently). =o

I have school, work, lacrosse conditioning, then I work out...then the weekend is PSU binge time. I'll be happy if I can just get Dambarta to 11. Getting one or two of the buffs to 11+ would be nice too.

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 05:41 PM
I am so broke I dodn't have time to save up.

Kent
Jan 8, 2007, 05:43 PM
If Damfoie and Dambarta are really powerful as some people say, I may get those - the close range would be well-suited to Wartecher usage.

Other than that, support techniques. Yes.

As far as staying up... Probably not. Even though my classes don't start again until Wednesday of next week, I have to get back on schedule first, so... Yeah, probably not. Though it is still possible.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 05:44 PM
o0o0o0o my way: [lol]

Tomoirod - Fore/Rafore/Gifoie/Damfoie
Granarod- Barta/Rabarta/Gibarta/Dambarta
Hajirod - Zonde/Razonde/Gizonde/Zodial
Mayrod - Diga/Radiga/Gidiga/Damdiga
Hajirod [#2] Resta/Reverser/Retier
Cane - Ramegid/Damegid

and Tengoug Bow, which i never use......

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-01-08 14:37, Umberger wrote:
There's going to be a damu- (well dam-) for all the techniques released, even Megid (and Ramegid for that matter apparently). =o

I have school, work, lacrosse conditioning, then I work out...then the weekend is PSU binge time. I'll be happy if I can just get Dambarta to 11. Getting one or two of the buffs to 11+ would be nice too.

well theres no Damu- spell for Zonde or a holy version, only the other 4 elements

Kent
Jan 8, 2007, 05:56 PM
On 2007-01-08 14:47, Rashiid wrote:
well theres no Damu- spell for Zonde or a holy version, only the other 4 elements

Have you used Regrant?

It's basically the same thing as a "Damgrants" would be, just a different name.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 8, 2007, 05:56 PM
I have a life, sorry.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 06:04 PM
On 2007-01-08 14:56, Kent wrote:

On 2007-01-08 14:47, Rashiid wrote:

Have you used Regrant?

It's basically the same thing as a "Damgrants" would be, just a different name.

ive had every spell in story mode, there nothing like them.

Damu- spells are majic spells that you hold out infront of ur rod/cane, and cause dameage to enemys [it automatically stops after 5 hits]

Regrant is completely different; you hold down and exploding stars surround you, and also damage you.

Nos- spells: they are tracking spells

Example: [we'll use Noszonde] you enter a room, Pannon spawns across the room. You hold down the spell, and a little yellow ball apears infront of you, flys across the room, circles and attacks the Pannon [w/ radius of like a gernade launcher].

i wouldnt lie about this; ive tried them all

Tahldon
Jan 8, 2007, 06:05 PM
I'll be up! I have Friday off so yeah >:)

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-01-08 14:56, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have a life, sorry.

do you posses this game?

Kinako78
Jan 8, 2007, 06:46 PM
What is with that guy?

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 8, 2007, 06:47 PM
What do you mean posses the game? If you mean have it and play it, then yes I do.
I just have a life and I have friends and I would rather sleep and get ready for SCHOOL and when I get home from TRACK, yes a sport, omg, something you have never heard of. THEN I get on PSU for an hour and when I get board of people being jackasses and perverted males jerking off to their female characters, I get off and go outside. Yes outside, somewhere you never go.

Kinako78
Jan 8, 2007, 06:52 PM
Obviously, you didn't read through this topic, because everyone here has a life. Some of them have school, like you, and others have work. And yes, some players on online games in general can be rude, but you shouldn't let them ruin the game for you.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 8, 2007, 06:55 PM
Uh huh... Everyone except the people staying up all night waiting for an update that comes on the 12th... Even though today is the 8th. Amazing.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 06:55 PM
^ haha, thats funni, we made me "lol" for a second there

track isnt a real sport <--(quoted from a friend of myne on the track team);

anyone can run fast

and just because we play video games doesnt mean we have no life;
you walking in here talking about you having a life, means you have no life

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Jan 8, 2007, 06:57 PM
actually not alot of people can run fast, you are stupid.

Track is a real sport, if track isn;'t a real sport than football isn't a real sport lol.

Kinako78
Jan 8, 2007, 06:58 PM
On 2007-01-08 15:55, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
Uh huh... Everyone except the people staying up all night waiting for an update that comes on the 12th... Even though today is the 8th. Amazing.

They never said they were staying up late tonight.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 06:59 PM
football is; remembering plays, knowing how to juke ppl, strenght to hit ppl.

track = merry-go-round with real ppl

w0ot! :-|

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 07:01 PM
On 2007-01-08 15:58, Kinako78 wrote:

On 2007-01-08 15:55, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:

They never said they were staying up late tonight.

and thank you, cause that is what i clearly stated, glad to see sum intellect in here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kinako78
Jan 8, 2007, 07:02 PM
You're welcome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Just further proof that he didn't read through this topic thoroughly before replying.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 8, 2007, 07:04 PM
There's only one thing worse than losers on the internet, and that's losers calling other losers no-lifes. Stay up for an update? I have done. If I felt like staying up. I work from home, so I can sleep whatever hours I feel like. I have a terrible habit of eating out sociably every day (expensive) which is only equal self indulgence to my habit of playing games for 5-8 hours a day. I'm married. I have few friends, I don't want them, people irritate me. I have two friends who I love immesurably, and one of them is on PSU so I will get up at the crack of dawn to catch him online. He even quit for 360 PSU at the same time I did (it was an "I'll quit if you do" deal.)

I have several other friends who are colleagues of my husband's, people I met via the internet and others, and I can take their company only in small doses. I'm basically a recluse apart from the whole "loves to eat out" thing. I have your "life" and it's overrated. Exactly what makes playing games less of a life if it makes you happy?

Reeses
Jan 8, 2007, 07:05 PM
I find these comments somewhat offensive... I'm 'trying' to stay up all night because i choose to. Not because i dont have a life. Besides, school dosent start untill next week for me >>

Also, track isnt really a sport as whole to me. It depends on what you do in it. There are some events that will get you nowhere in life, and there are others that will. And yes, i ran track. I pole vaulted if your curious. I also did cheerleading in high school, and i consider that a sport. So...yah

And one other thing, i find QUITE funny. You are telling others how stupid we are saying we have no life, yet who is the one who actually is sitting down on the computer spamming that? You. Good job. You are the one who has no life my friend...

Thats my 2 meseta. I will go back to observing...

-Shimarisu-
Jan 8, 2007, 07:06 PM
School isn't a life, school is a legal necessity.

Kinako78
Jan 8, 2007, 07:07 PM
Yes, that is true.

Ryno
Jan 8, 2007, 07:10 PM
its a no for me. work at 5:45am in the morning..=p

( daily basis every mondays through friday which is work and school)

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 07:10 PM
exactally.

Bill Gates: richest man, obviously has a life, happy.

Micheal Jordan: fairly rich, recently divorced. sad?

hmmm.....life has its own way.........we all got 1, we choose accordingly.

P_C_A
Jan 8, 2007, 07:14 PM
I got school.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2007, 07:24 PM
grr, me no likey skool, cept for socializing

Kirip-san
Jan 8, 2007, 08:27 PM
On 2007-01-08 13:21, MayLee wrote:

On 2007-01-08 13:06, Kirip-san wrote:

My school has that.

I don't go because those Otaku wanna bes scare me. o.O

I'm an otaku wanna be~nyo...>_> <_<. Then again, I'm special~nyo. x3

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 08:34 PM
I meant that in a good way.
>.>

Knowbodie
Jan 8, 2007, 08:51 PM
Ill probably play early (No school or work that day, i seem to wake up at 7 am regardless), but since im sick, ive been sleeping all day instead (I dont think ill get any better by friday). I think ill try it for a hour or two but prolly fall asleep instead. Also by then Gears of War will have a new update and new maps...i think i might wake up to chainsaws in the morning.

Rashiid
Jan 9, 2007, 02:24 PM
ggrr...its only tuesday........

-Crokar-
Jan 9, 2007, 02:49 PM
i prolly will be playing til the server drop then sleep and then start playing around noonish. ill spend all my saved up money in like 5 minutes

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 12, 2007, 01:29 AM
Update: Who's stayin up?
>.>
G'nite :3

Pengfishh
Jan 12, 2007, 02:26 AM
Not me, I left my fucking memory card at work. I was playing extra mode. At work. Yes. My job is great.

PaladinRPG
Jan 12, 2007, 02:27 AM
I'm going to sleep. Hopefully I wake up to swimsuits. Heehee.

Gazette
Jan 12, 2007, 02:29 AM
Meh, the update fell just shy of winter break's end...
Fortunately I'll be on by noon tomorrow seeing as I have but two classes on Friday

Slickk
Jan 12, 2007, 03:24 AM
i can't stay up. i got something called a job. you should try one

Kent
Jan 12, 2007, 03:28 AM
Hrm... I might actually end up staying up, but not for this. :/ Oh well. Fringe benefit, or something.

Rashiid
Jan 12, 2007, 03:40 AM
On 2007-01-12 00:24, Slickk wrote:

i can stay up. i got sumthing called being spoiled. you should try it 1 day.

LightBreaker
Jan 12, 2007, 03:55 AM
I got something called in between jobs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Rashiid
Jan 12, 2007, 03:56 AM
i want this update to end NOW!

LightBreaker
Jan 12, 2007, 03:58 AM
It shall not.

-Ryuki-
Jan 12, 2007, 03:58 AM
On 2007-01-12 00:40, Rashiid wrote:

I have a job. It's called having a manager that cares about the problems you have with your family, and creates a schedule to benefit you.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of "having a life", while you're out knocking people out, Slickk, some people like me are trying to have an actual career. =)

Zarbolord
Jan 12, 2007, 04:15 AM
When you'rte in a gap year and not got anything to do yet you can stay up, thing is I went to sleep and woke up about 4 hours ago now, still waiting >.>

Tahldon
Jan 12, 2007, 04:28 AM
I... I can't sleep..

I had this aweful dream.. now.. I'm bothered and I'm excited already..

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Console me someone... Sychosis!

kimaya
Jan 12, 2007, 04:31 AM
that depends on if the servers come up within the next hour.. im fading fast... >_>

Rashiid
Jan 12, 2007, 04:32 AM
On 2007-01-12 00:58, RyukiZero wrote:

I have a job. It's called having a manager that cares about the problems you have with your family, and creates a schedule to benefit you.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of "having a life", while you're out knocking people out, Slickk, some people like me are trying to have an actual career. =)

as long as u own this game, u cant talk

Tahldon
Jan 12, 2007, 04:33 AM
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT,OVER!?

How Youtube gonna be down too!? It's a conspiracy...

>.< I coulda at least been watching Black Blood Brothers!

Oh the Humanity..

BOWSER5150
Jan 12, 2007, 04:44 AM
what time do you think it will be up ? and how did that guy get all those S ranks in the trading section if the servers aint up yet?

Turbobrain
Jan 12, 2007, 04:52 AM
Yep... waiting....... must lvl up.... must...... new disks?... S" rank? Chapter six mission and so much more. I just REALLY hope that shifa, deband disks for sale... if not Jellen and Zallure. If anything else the new years decorations will go down:)

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 12, 2007, 04:56 AM
just waiting. I have more PAs to buy than I know what to do with. I'll be forgetting some I already know, I'll tell you that much.

THE JACKEL

Zarbolord
Jan 12, 2007, 04:59 AM
I CAN'T WAIT I'HAD ENOUGH! *uses SUV* XD

Rashiid
Jan 12, 2007, 05:05 AM
i bet all Sega does is press a lil shiney red button that says update after 5 hours, then coffie break......

Zarbolord
Jan 12, 2007, 05:09 AM
no not coffee break, they go off to a restaurant... and eat fast food sushi >.>

Rashiid
Jan 12, 2007, 05:12 AM
*presses button* Ok they're happy now! Whos up for IHOP?!

*Sega Team* O0o0 Me me me mii me mi!!

Zarbolord
Jan 12, 2007, 05:13 AM
mimimi-zashi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif
MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI!!! XD

Tahldon
Jan 12, 2007, 05:17 AM
Lol That's kinda how maintainence is when -we- do servers at work.

Just kind of finish whatever and we go eat or go to sleep.

...>.> Or watch movies.. (Yes we watch movies at work too)

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 12, 2007, 05:17 AM
Speaking of MIMIMIMIzashi...

I think I'm going to shop on Neudaiz first. Buy the PAs there, check out the weapons, then go over to the boards, then clothing. Then to Moatoob, then parum, then back "home" to end my shopping spree. Gotta buy a bathing suit, just cause, though I prolly won't wear it. Then I think I'll be switching to an all blue outfit, and changing my Nano Blast to defense. I did something similar a week ago, changing to an all green outfit, from all red, and switching from attack to accuracy/evasion Nano.

THE JACKEL

Pivotal
Jan 12, 2007, 05:24 AM
The first thing I am doing is buying swimsuits for all my characters and never removing them.

I imagine I'll be in the majority, or else I'll just be called a pervert more often than normal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pivotal on 2007-01-12 02:29 ]</font>

Slickk
Jan 13, 2007, 04:00 AM

why? so i can be a lil kid?

Slickk
Jan 13, 2007, 04:02 AM

what do you mean? i work everyday from 10am-8pm. i train in mixed martial arts. whats your point?

Slickk
Jan 13, 2007, 04:03 AM
On 2007-01-12 01:32, Rashiid wrote:

as long as u own this game, u cant talk

who are you talking to?