PDA

View Full Version : Check my shop

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 07:49 PM
Alright i made a shop just to sell to hackers to steal there meseta and once it starts selling i'm going to shop my main shop with lots of 9* for dirt cheap so be on the look out! (my shop is owned by a character know as "zanotam" without the quotes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 07:56 PM
Send me a pm if you want to see the hacker shop. the prices are actually hilarious and the shop owners name is rather odd too lol.

Zato-2TWO
Jan 8, 2007, 07:59 PM
Didn't you get this topic deleted just a few minutes ago?

Honestly, trying to grab hack-money for yourself will just ruin the economy even further. Do you REALLY want 9999999999 more meseta in circulation? Inflation would BOOM and the player market would turn into garbage, and eventually meseta won't be worth anything.

I was actually given something like 38 mil in hacked money, and while I'd have LOVED to keep it, the following circumstances stood before me:

-There'd be 38 mil more meseta in the PC market, which would increase inflation even MORE.
-I would never have need to play the game any more, because I have all the money I could possibly ever need.

Neither of these are plausible outcomes, so I did the following:

-Split the 38 mil with a friend.
-Buy 99-stacks of store materials of every material I would ever need.
-Start a locked mission and abandon the rest.

Honestly, if you have a big wad of hack-money in your hands and you want to help the economy, it would be best to buy what you can from NPCs, then destroy the rest.

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 08:05 PM
did yo not read? i'm sinking it all in player shops then i'll sell 9* for i don't kno 1meseta-50k depending on my mood. All it does is help people. Seriously. And I'm not quite sure why they deleted it. One last thing as i said this is jsut to let peo[ple know i'ma gonna sella dema a rankas for veray little moola!

Eliash
Jan 8, 2007, 08:08 PM
TBH It's still not a good idea, even if it is to help others.

But that's just IMO.

Kirip-san
Jan 8, 2007, 08:08 PM
They moved the topic, not delete~nyo. Check your inbox~nyo.

(And I don't remember 9* existing in the NPC shops~nyo. >_>)

Eliash
Jan 8, 2007, 08:14 PM
A bit off topic but what is "~nyo" all about. It's been bothering me for the last few days.

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 08:14 PM
oops did i say 9*? i meant 7* and if a topic is moved doesn't it get a little moved thing and then dispaears in like a few days? Well whatever thanks for letting me know, but seriously check MAH shop in a few dasy for cheap 9*

Dhylec
Jan 8, 2007, 08:19 PM
Hey, promote your shop all you want, but post in the right forum please.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 8, 2007, 09:42 PM
You said you would give me the copernia! WHY??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Zakon/psu20070109_113956_004.jpg

Oh, and here is what I think of your PM.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Zakon/psu20070109_113415_003.jpg

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 10:22 PM
damn it don't tell them the shop name fool! Its for hackers only, don't burn thier eyes with its horrible evilness!

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 12:51 AM
lol wow your dumb u have nothing a hacker wants lol you fail at this post and at that store

Umberger
Jan 9, 2007, 01:14 AM
On 2007-01-08 16:59, Zato-2TWO wrote:
Honestly, if you have a big wad of hack-money in your hands and you want to help the economy, it would be best to buy what you can from NPCs, then destroy the rest.

And then the hackers dupe 99million more...bringing the economy back to where it started. The PC/PS2 economy is ruined, and will be ruined until Sega fixes whatever exploit the hackers are using to duplicate meseta.

zanotam
Jan 11, 2007, 09:09 AM
well haven't gotten any hacker sales but my real shop owned by the character i share my pso-world name with just stocked 2 kubara guns at half market price. i.e. lowest price i could find.

February
Jan 11, 2007, 09:36 AM
I found your shop doing a search for Copernia : Left right after seeing the prices.

zanotam
Jan 11, 2007, 09:47 AM
yah sorry about that its my teh suck shop for hackers and noobs. the prices are supposed to be that high. my legit shop is on zanotam though he's got my stuff i actually find and make.

February
Jan 11, 2007, 10:03 AM
Yeah I realized that now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif The shop name is defintely a... interesting one