PDA

View Full Version : Quickest PM to max? Point me to a guide?

happy_cricket
Jan 8, 2007, 09:57 PM
I just want one fast. I don't care if it's the most uber powerful stat-fest in all of Gurhal, I just want one fast. I work a lot and don't have time to play every day. Can someone point me in the right direction?

MayLee
Jan 8, 2007, 10:07 PM
psupedia.info

Kirip-san
Jan 8, 2007, 10:17 PM
On 2007-01-08 18:57, happy_cricket wrote:
I just want one fast. I don't care if it's the most uber powerful stat-fest in all of Gurhal, I just want one fast. I work a lot and don't have time to play every day. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sol Atomizers/Moon Atomizers/Moon Atomizer Xs/Star Atomizers raise pretty fast~nyo. Check 'em out~nyo.

zanotam
Jan 8, 2007, 10:20 PM
fastest pure in my opinion is A ranged Pure. How much do you have to spend per day because ranged pure's revolve around the following: 10k for 100 traps and 6 lvl's twice a day for a total of 12 lvls a day OR 50k for 100 G traps and 12 lvl's twice a day for a total of 24 lvls a day and a pure pm in *drum roll please* 5 days and feeding it like 50 normal traps on the last day costing a total of: 410k! expencive but hella fast or the slower much less expencive way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif