PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the Partner Machines.

SnowfoxZero
Jan 9, 2007, 03:18 AM
Been looking around the site, as well as a few guids, and it shows that the final form of the PM is always a little girl, and ive seen some that aren't available yet. This sort of ruins the whole concept for me. Does anyone know if over time Sonic Team will release the ability to get other partner machines? Onces that aren't little girl's? Very odd considering Ethan names his Pete.

DarkSeph
Jan 9, 2007, 03:35 AM
........UM.........yeah......... eventually they will release the other loli's......yay!......as for boy version?.....if that is what your referring to........I don't think they put any time into making those so no......no other versions like that

SnowfoxZero
Jan 9, 2007, 03:46 AM
On 2007-01-09 00:35, DarkSeph wrote:
........UM.........yeah......... eventually they will release the other loli's......yay!......as for boy version?.....if that is what your referring to........I don't think they put any time into making those so no......no other versions like that

Either male versions, or mag looking final versions.

Remedy
Jan 9, 2007, 04:24 AM
If what's listed in the JP Perfect Bible is any indication, no. They will all be palette-swapped or redressed versions of the five models we have now. Sorry.

And big deal. They're two foot tall - they still carry themselves with maturity (well, as much as a robot can, anyways). It'd be different if they acted like little girls and not women.

Ghen
Jan 9, 2007, 02:05 PM
Mags > PMs, that is all.

Magician
Jan 9, 2007, 02:10 PM
All the future PM alt models (so far known) are still girls/lollicons.

It's still unknown if you'll have to purchase an alt PM device, or get these devices as a drop or through a mission?

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2007, 10:50 AM
As for Ethan naming his PM, Pete...Ethan's just a weirdo. It has a female voice, why give it a male name? Even if your pet was named Pete, youre already gonna give your PM a complex! LOL