PDA

View Full Version : B/T Vahra claw PC/PS2

AL1ST0R
Jan 9, 2007, 06:08 AM
Looing to get my hand on one of those nice vahra claw i dnt care on % of element this is what i have to offer i have been trading alot for these items so yea this is all i have of value

vahra nail =10
svaltus edge = 8
meow mustash=10
nanoploymer=7
grinder s =10
goldania =10
neu walna=10
del jagnus 16% ice (5)
and 2 deljabaner blade brewing as we speak np p.m plz post here t.y

grounddragon
Jan 10, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hey I don't own either of the items that you are looking for and I am also currently looking for a [B] Vahra Claw, so I was wondering if you would like to meet up some time and try doing some S runs looking for it. I tried suicide soloing multiple Parum S runs and just cannot seem to find the board, although I did manage to pick up all the nessessary materials lol. Well if your interested, I'm usually on after 2:30EST weekdays and usually on all the time on weekends, my PSU name is Draco. Also I play on the PS2, so I hope your not a 360 player lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: grounddragon on 2007-01-09 21:28 ]</font>

AL1ST0R
Jan 10, 2007, 01:26 AM
lol dude i live in parum and liner line i do one day of each with my guild its funny we got all the items to make the weapons but no {B} lol were both in the same boat it kinda sux dude lol but what can we do but yeaim est time i might be on tommrow at 9pm est or 10 look me up im mostly i liner line or parum uni 1 or 3 , 3 if im with my guild